May 31, 2024, 07:17:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 412465 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1020 on: December 11, 2009, 04:12:34 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Jose Baez Talks To WFTV After Casey Hearing
http://www.wftv.com/video/21935023/index.html

Hey, did you all see this?  At the end, Kathi B. accuses the Linebacker Lyons of elbowing her and calls it battery.  Go, Kathi!   
Also, Baez is so nasty to her.  I don't think he realizes how petty he looks.

Kathi was terrific!          
WTH is Joy walking with the lawyers carrying stuff and pretending to be a part of the team?  Lyons has nasty and scary looks just like Casey, no wonder they appear to get along.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1021 on: December 11, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »

Hey, did you all see this?  At the end, Kathi B. accuses the Linebacker Lyons of elbowing her and calls it battery.  Go, Kathi!   

Thanks for the link monkalicious!

LOL!  I think Lyon may have met her match in Kathi!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: December 11, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

When Ashton started speaking, there are shots of Casey that literally sent chills up and down me. And watch how Baez and Lyons are trying their hardest to keep her temper from heating up. It's scary and I just don't see how they will keep her from demonstrating this anger.  I don't know but just maybe when Casey started doing this in front of George and Cindy, I'm sure they backed off of her in fear. Hard to imagine that Cindy may have been afraid of Casey, but I bet she was.

Yeah ... she's had a flicker of those looks before but today was really revealing.  She scares me, fo sho;   Those teeth ... that defiant set of her jaw;  The trial is going to be something.   I think she is used to never being crossed.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: December 11, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »

If I were Kathi Belich I'd go to the hospital to have my ribs x-rayed and charge Madam Lyons with assault and battery.  I have never seen an officer of the court assault someone before.  It shows that Lyons knows she doesn't have a leg to stand on(figuratively, only.  She does have some hefty legs.) and she is so frustrated that she lost it.  I think she is used to having her own way and not comfortable if someone confronts her.  I didn't have a great deal of respect for her before because her philosophy on the fate of murderers differs greatly from mine.  I have no respect for her whatsoever, now. She's just another sleazy lawyer, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: December 11, 2009, 04:21:09 PM »

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: December 11, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »

Kathi was terrific!          

Kathi should replace Nancy Grace..she would be great

Good idea, but I think Kathi is needed "out in the field" - on foot, chasing the varmints.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: December 11, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »

YES I just read Lyons lips when Casey was talking to her she said "Sorry I can't"  Yep I could see it clearly being replayed on TruTv

Wow!  I missed that before, but just heard it.

is there a link I can listen to it?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: December 11, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »

Nut- OMG, I have not laughed like that in forever. AL dwarfs KB and did you see the way she looked at her when she said "that's a battery".

I am going to make a prediction right now. Andrea Lyon quits this team if and when her motions re the Death Penalty are denied. Through some means, she saw to the release of her *cough* comments to give her an out she would need. I watched her reactions carefully today.

There are philosophical differences between these 2 lawyers and she will not go down with this ship in a state where they execute people. That would mean Baez needs a new DP qualified First Chair.

Hmmm.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: December 11, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »

YES I just read Lyons lips when Casey was talking to her she said "Sorry I can't"  Yep I could see it clearly being replayed on TruTv

Hey Sunny I don't think there is unless the news channels reply the video proceedings and then you might be able to catch it...as for Trutv it was live so no recordings posted on their site.  I'm sure someone's going to catch it and post sooner rather then later tho.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: December 11, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Kathi was terrific!          
WTH is Joy walking with the lawyers carrying stuff and pretending to be a part of the team?  Lyons has nasty and scary looks just like Casey, no wonder they appear to get along.
she's a star ya know!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: December 11, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

Hey Sunny I don't think there is unless the news channels reply the video proceedings and then you might be able to catch it...as for Trutv it was live so no recordings posted on their site.  I'm sure someone's going to catch it and post sooner rather then later tho.

Thanks Row...I will have to wait it it's on youtube

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: December 11, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

Okay Sunny look closely and pay attention to Lyons lips but here is the cut that I found where you can see her saying "Sorry I can't" Go to Wesh Tv site then click on the video that says UNCUT: Casey Get Emotional and watch it around 30seconds in pay close attention
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: December 11, 2009, 04:47:19 PM »

OMG if I had a girl crush it would be on Kathi

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: December 11, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »

Narrowed the time down even more it starts at 1:40 and then watch her lips..can't see what Casey is saying but clearly Lyons
Okay Sunny look closely and pay attention to Lyons lips but here is the cut that I found where you can see her saying "Sorry I can't" Go to Wesh Tv site then click on the video that says UNCUT: Casey Get Emotional and watch it around 30seconds in pay close attention
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1034 on: December 11, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »

Nut- OMG, I have not laughed like that in forever. AL dwarfs KB and did you see the way she looked at her when she said "that's a battery".

I am going to make a prediction right now. Andrea Lyon quits this team if and when her motions re the Death Penalty are denied. Through some means, she saw to the release of her *cough* comments to give her an out she would need. I watched her reactions carefully today.

There are philosophical differences between these 2 lawyers and she will not go down with this ship in a state where they execute people. That would mean Baez needs a new DP qualified First Chair.

Hmmm.

I thought Lyons would have quit long ago...I kept waiting and waiting. Perhaps this will be the final straw for her.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1035 on: December 11, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

OMG MONKEYS!!! I AM WATCHING THIS IN AMAZEMENT< I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THAT SLOR WAIL, AND THOSE FEW PITY TEARS STILL WERENT FOR CAYLEE< THEY ARE STILL FOR HER< THE FACT THAT SHE IS FINALLY CAUGHT< AND THAT NOT EVEN HER "GOOD LOOKS" CAN GET HER OUT OF THIS!!! SHE ONLY BROKE WHEN THEY DESCRIBED WHAT SHE DID TO HER BABY< IM GLAD< I HOPE THEY MAKE HER SUFFER IN AND OUT OF COURT> I HOPE SHE CANT SLEEP!!!

Please don't use solid caps when posting, it's considered shouting
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 06:41:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: December 11, 2009, 05:00:29 PM »

When Ashton started speaking, there are shots of Casey that literally sent chills up and down me. And watch how Baez and Lyons are trying their hardest to keep her temper from heating up. It's scary and I just don't see how they will keep her from demonstrating this anger.  I don't know but just maybe when Casey started doing this in front of George and Cindy, I'm sure they backed off of her in fear. Hard to imagine that Cindy may have been afraid of Casey, but I bet she was.

Yeah ... she's had a flicker of those looks before but today was really revealing.  She scares me, fo sho;   Those teeth ... that defiant set of her jaw;  The trial is going to be something.   I think she is used to never being crossed.   
It's been discussed before but I still want to know WHAT the family was afraid of when slore lost her temper. was it just years of tantrums and they don't want to have to placate her to get her to shut up? Was it years of fits of rage, breaking stuff? Or could it be threats?  Maybe Cindy couldn't stand the public viewing the supreme dysfunction?

Whatever it is, it's a bad enough problem that her lawyers know that if she has any visitors at all besides them she's gonna lose it and they might not be able to repair the damage. Scary stuff
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: December 11, 2009, 05:01:34 PM »

Thanks for the link monkalicious!

LOL!  I think Lyon may have met her match in Kathi!

This is exactly what my husband did when I showed him Linebacker Lyons picture.  And then he asked if that was a woman?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: December 11, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »

Here is the link to part 4 (WFTV).  Ashton starts at about 15.15, then starts about Caylee at 23.51.  You can't hear it as well on this tape as on the one from InSessions.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21932889/index.html

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »

I thought this was appalling.  And how stupid.  If she can't get it together, a jury will think exactly what we have been thinking all along, that this was the last face that poor little Caylee ever saw. 
( And the last expression, too.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.