May 23, 2024, 03:46:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366546 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 30, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

Some of you have some really awful stories.  I am very sorry for what you've had to go through. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

long time no see, monkey friends!!

Looks like we found us another one to decipher.Its been awhile!!

Anyways, good to see you all again..

WHo is Murt?.I saw his feed, but who is he and what is his connection?

Hi Nikki-

MURT is just someone who is in Florida and follows these MP cases.  He got a little too involved in the Trenton Duckett case. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »

I so salute the wonderful people of Orlando and the people that traveled to help find Caylee.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE A GIFT FROM GOD.

HERE HERE!

I just hope people are not letting their feelings of hatred for the anthony clan get in the way of what really matters FINDING CAYLEE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »

hey Klass..can you assist me in gettinga  new avatar?

Yep..Gustav a Cat 5..wow...

yeah, I'll take care of you

Just got back from picking up dinner..give me a few
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »

O.K. I may not be poplar after stating this but I honestly feel this protest should be put off and all these people's energy should go to the search for Caylee.  Casey is back in jail now and doing this at the parent's home will lead to no good end.  Go and help TES and do some good.  Cindy and George are a disaster waiting to happen and someone is going to get hurt before this is over.  Casey knows this but doesn't care; if she did, she would end this now and put a stop to it.  Too immature to see what is about to happen.  Her parents or her brother is going to get hurt when it should be her.  This whole family is a ticking time bomb except Casey. MOO

I nominate this as post of the day. Thanks Blue for some sanity in this.

And do you mean that those who disagree with you are insane?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: August 30, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

So are we still watching the grass grow?  I can't give a play by play on anything tonight...have to watch the Bama game on television.  So don't anyone bother me...and put up those brooms right now!!

Geesh!  These newbies are so hard to break in... Rolling Eyes

Sorry Lala.  Newbie with real life experience of child missing for 20 days and don't think newbies without that experience can embrace that feeling, yet post insensitive posts unless they live thru it..  Grief and frustration comes in so many ways.  I think we can all fight (slightly-sort-of) Cindy's action re her denial because I was just the oppposite when my child was missing.  Newbies have to know that all mothers of children missing are not the same as Cindy.  There is a big difference.  I have just been through looking for missing child and me, my friends, and ex, put our lives on line to find her and we did...NOT THE COPS.  I do not like when someone posts that parents do not do enough to find kids.  That is not true.  I am not the parent of Madeline or Caylee...I am the parent of Krista who was missing and I was a total nut in people's faces.  We all put our lives on the line and thank God, he is put away for 10 years and I got my daughter back.  Was I irrational and delusional on TV...YEP...Was I a bitch...YEP.....but I found my child and not the cops.  Me. my friends, my ex and my co-workers found her.....

Cops can screw up and mom's can be ballistic....no one should criticize unless they have been thru it.

It is a totally insane feeling when your child is missing and you will do anything to find them.  ANYTHING.  Yes, you are insane and irrational.  That is normal.  If you were not....that is abnormal.

I do not intend to offend anyones post....just realize that when your child is missing, and you are a caring person, you are going to be irrational....I was....but it got my baby back.

Any caring parent would put neck on line to get child back.......much unlike the Anthony's.

I have read so much re people losing toddlers for 5 min's or so and I can feel for them....been there and done that only to find them in toy isle.

Knowing your 14 y/o is off with 21 y/o drug addict....different scare and momma mode kicks in.  You are going to put life on line to find her, get her home and get idiot locked away, which I did....YEP, i was a totally crazy until I won...I WON......HE IS AWAY FOR A LONG TIME.  I am at peace right now after my insanity...It paid off.

On another note...did I hear Gustav at cat 5?

Yes, it is different when you are involved up close and personal...in fact, I can't understand how a mother can be as calm as Casey or even Cindy.  I would be in a puddle in the floor 24/7.  My neighbor's autistic son hid in the woods once and we were all frantic looking for him...we had a pool at that time and the first thing I thought of was him in my pool...he loved swimming and when the mother came to my house...I ran like a mad woman out to the pool.  They thought I was nuts...but I was terrified he was in there. That is a feeling I never want to experience again.  Thankfully, he was just playing hide and seek...he had no idea why all these people were screaming his name.  Mother was a total basket case and the father was beside himself....not like the Anthony's at all. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: August 30, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

I so salute the wonderful people of Orlando and the people that traveled to help find Caylee.

Rob you are so right I think most of your posts are awesome!!!!!!

Thanks Lisa, but my posts are not awesome.

they are just raw emotions, and that is something I try to stay away from.. seriously I do.

I have not felt like this in more than three years. It's a feeling I never want to feel again.

The sad truth is we will all be dealing with a family of diabolical ingrates in the next three years.

THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THIS - other than education and to call the police when we see something wrong.

In the Anthonys case - the police were at their house more times than we can count in the last four or five years.

if that ain't a kick in the nuts.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 30, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »

Some people who have a child missing know who took the child and that is a huge advantage in finding her.  But if you do not know who took the child or where the child may have been taken, you literally have the world as a searching area.  The police do not have the resources to look EVERYWHERE.  When this case first broke, Cindy said she would spend the rest of her life knocking on doors and searching every nook and cranny.  That is a normal reaction, and yet it is totally unrealistic and impossible.  She does not have the right to knock on doors and demand entry or to search in every nook and cranny, since much of the world is private property.  Even cops cannot just go into a home and search without a warrant and good intelligence that someone might be up to no good.  It is literally like looking for a needle in a haystack.  In this case, most of us think that Casey killed the child and left her body somewhere, but we do not know where, the the Orlando areas has many lakes, ponds, fields, woods, meadows, etc.  It takes hundreds of people, really thousands, to do a grid search.  Cindy keeps saying "everyone" should look for Caylee, but I doubt it would help to look in my area.  They have not even put out a good description or drawing of the "nanny" and if Caylee were alive and with this nanny, her picture would be very important.  People think that the family is lying, and nobody is going to go out searching if they think they are looking for a figment of someone's lies.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2008, 07:57:57 PM »

I was just wondering if these searches ever find anyone?  I know that in the cases of which I've heard if a missing person is found it is usually a huunter, a hiker or someone boating or fishing who finds someone who has been missing.  I'm not saying that searches find no one, I'm only asking if they do and if so,  what percentage would it be?

It would seem to me it would be highly dangerous for untrained volunteers to go off in the woods in Florida.  There are dangers such as rattlesnakes and coral snakes and other wildlife which could actually cause a death. 

But maybe I'm just insane.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 30, 2008, 07:58:07 PM »

Rob you are so right I think most of your posts are awesome!!!!!!

Thanks Lisa, but my posts are not awesome.

they are just raw emotions, and that is something I try to stay away from.. seriously I do.

I have not felt like this in more than three years. It's a feeling I never want to feel again.

The sad truth is we will all be dealing with a family of diabolical ingrates in the next three years.

THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THIS - other than education and to call the police when we see something wrong.

In the Anthonys case - the police were at their house more times than we can count in the last four or five years.

if that ain't a kick in the nuts.

They are awesome rob!! You can tell they come from the heart!!

Gotta go for a bit to pack to grt away from the storm good lord willng will be back soon

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:28 PM »

My neighbor's autistic son hid in the woods once and we were all frantic looking for him...we had a pool at that time and the first thing I thought of was him in my pool...he loved swimming and when the mother came to my house...I ran like a mad woman out to the pool.  They thought I was nuts...but I was terrified he was in there. That is a feeling I never want to experience again.  Thankfully, he was just playing hide and seek...he had no idea why all these people were screaming his name.  Mother was a total basket case and the father was beside himself....not like the Anthony's at all. 

Lala's,  my youngest (4 yr old) has Autism, and while he wasn't ever that well hidden, he's gotten out of the house a couple of times and scared the living hell out of me.  I have told my neighbors about his condition, just in case.  The guy right across the street pretty much looks out his window 24-7  so he promised to march his little butt right back home if he saw him get out again.   

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:40 PM »

So are we still watching the grass grow?  I can't give a play by play on anything tonight...have to watch the Bama game on television.  So don't anyone bother me...and put up those brooms right now!!

Geesh!  These newbies are so hard to break in... Rolling Eyes

Sorry Lala.  Newbie with real life experience of child missing for 20 days and don't think newbies without that experience can embrace that feeling, yet post insensitive posts unless they live thru it..  Grief and frustration comes in so many ways.  I think we can all fight (slightly-sort-of) Cindy's action re her denial because I was just the oppposite when my child was missing.  Newbies have to know that all mothers of children missing are not the same as Cindy.  There is a big difference.  I have just been through looking for missing child and me, my friends, and ex, put our lives on line to find her and we did...NOT THE COPS.  I do not like when someone posts that parents do not do enough to find kids.  That is not true.  I am not the parent of Madeline or Caylee...I am the parent of Krista who was missing and I was a total nut in people's faces.  We all put our lives on the line and thank God, he is put away for 10 years and I got my daughter back.  Was I irrational and delusional on TV...YEP...Was I a bitch...YEP.....but I found my child and not the cops.  Me. my friends, my ex and my co-workers found her.....

Cops can screw up and mom's can be ballistic....no one should criticize unless they have been thru it.

It is a totally insane feeling when your child is missing and you will do anything to find them.  ANYTHING.  Yes, you are insane and irrational.  That is normal.  If you were not....that is abnormal.

I do not intend to offend anyones post....just realize that when your child is missing, and you are a caring person, you are going to be irrational....I was....but it got my baby back.

Any caring parent would put neck on line to get child back.......much unlike the Anthony's.

I have read so much re people losing toddlers for 5 min's or so and I can feel for them....been there and done that only to find them in toy isle.

Knowing your 14 y/o is off with 21 y/o drug addict....different scare and momma mode kicks in.  You are going to put life on line to find her, get her home and get idiot locked away, which I did....YEP, i was a totally crazy until I won...I WON......HE IS AWAY FOR A LONG TIME.  I am at peace right now after my insanity...It paid off.

On another note...did I hear Gustav at cat 5?

I hate you had to go through that with your child.  My story is a little different but I watched my son get hit by a truck when he was 8 and it nearly finished me I can remember it all like yesterday I told God take my heart take anything from me just let my baby live she is showing nothing of remorse or sorrow.

As an ER/trauma nurse and mother, I can feel your pain.  I remember those victims and family.  But, Same mom feeling here Lisa.....you felt like you lost your child and what can you do to protect him.  I feel for you....Been there.  At least I was able to be a nut....you could only watch and wait.

Funny how we would give our life to save them.  I guess that is what makes us different from Casey, Cindy or George.

We put our heart and lives on the line......when have they?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »

If there are any of the folks from the Orlando area here reading please go out tomorrow and help search rather than protesting. You will feel so much better inside. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »

I just put up a pic of my dog as a baby..maybe you can find me a better one...

So good to see you..hope you and everyone else is well..

SO, Gustav is just a CAT4..I though they said CAT 5...still..its a big one regardless..

We lived through Hugo here...

I feel for these folks..scary things...

SO, will anyone be broadcasting tonight? Will Geraldo have anything on Caylee, I wonder?

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

The weekend search came after Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, was arrested on theft charges Friday night.

Dozens of people met up early Saturday near Moss Park in Orange County and the search was launched in some nearby swampland and other areas.

Beth Holloway Twitty showed up during the search.

"A lot of people came to help me when I was searching for my daughter on the island of Aurba," Holloway Twitty said.

Organizers said they were hoping for more than 1,000 volunteers for the search but only 100 people showed up.

The group is looking for volunteers for another search being launched Sunday. The group will meet early Sunday at the Holiday Inn located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd.

CINDY - EVEN BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY SHOWED UP AND SAID SHE HELPED SEARCH - WHERE ARE YOU????

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »

I have not caught up from being out...errrrr...is that crime scene tape at the Anthony's house or a home made barrier made by Cindy to keep peeps out...? lol...
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 30, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »

I was just wondering if these searches ever find anyone?  I know that in the cases of which I've heard if a missing person is found it is usually a huunter, a hiker or someone boating or fishing who finds someone who has been missing.  I'm not saying that searches find no one, I'm only asking if they do and if so,  what percentage would it be?

It would seem to me it would be highly dangerous for untrained volunteers to go off in the woods in Florida.  There are dangers such as rattlesnakes and coral snakes and other wildlife which could actually cause a death. 

But maybe I'm just insane.

Babaybear,

Texas Equusearch is amazing

Read about them here

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »

Guys, it's fixing to storm here, big time, so I need to unplug computer - Please, please stay safe, and don't be upset, we have this halfway whipped.  Casey is back in jail, the Anthony's are in their own hell, we don't need to do anything more to them, besides, that's not what monkeys do.  We help people, not add to their misery.... 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #338 on: August 30, 2008, 08:02:39 PM »

Baez said Detective John Allen wanted "his grand spectacle."

On Saturday, Allen denied the arrest was done to create excessive publicity.

Allen and other officers helped in Saturday's search.

"At this point, we are trying to hold some information close to protect the integrity of the investigation," Allen said. "But clearly, out job is to find her whether she is dead or alive."

Allen said more than 2,000 tips have be reported in the case.

Cindy - don't you know we ARE looking for her???? Quit saying people aren't.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 30, 2008, 08:05:07 PM »

I know there can't be a babysitter, but if Cindy and George are still pushing the kidnap theory, I seriously wonder how they cannot put out a description of this person? If Baez thought there was a kidnapping (which I can't believe for a second he does), who the hell are we looking for? Where are they? Give us SOME clue as to where to look.  How can they scream and yell at people to find her, when there is no valid information?  It just really p*sses me off.  Ugh!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.