May 23, 2024, 04:40:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 432098 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »

Sunny thanks so much for all your work putting the deposits together for us.  You ROCK!!   

As we said when it happened, the re-baptism was to show good faith ( Monkey Devil! ) so as to keep the money coming in. Well, it's all out in the open now, only a fool would donate to them from this point on, IMO. Of course the world is full of fools, but hopefully they will go elsewhere.

Hi tupelo...no problem....I was so excited to get the records. I love that the donations have almost stopped. I have been glancing at her commissary orders too and will get some of those posted later on. I sent a request this morning for her visitation log from 10/08 to present.   I am curious (nosy) to see who visits and when

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »

I get the distinct impression that Linda Drane Burdick and her team are very thorough, dedicated, and determined to obtain justice for little Caylee.  I do not see her placing Mr. Thompson on their witness list unless his testimony was completely valid.

Hello, everyone...I've been AWOL for a while, due to the interference of that thing we call LIFE!  Just popping in to say "Hi," and point out that sometimes the prosecution will put a witness on their list that they have no intention of calling, just to keep the defense from calling that person. 

I have not been able to keep up with any of the document dumps in the last month or so.

Hi jane...welcome back....another reason is to let the defense and defendant know this person has been talked to and wonder what they might say on the stand that was perhaps forgotten in a depo or statement   Let us sweat it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2009, 12:43:58 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   
Anyone know who Michael Kelly is?   What's wrong with these people sending her money.   

Guy from California
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/16/ng.01.html

Thanks Trimm.   I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were THAT good!        an angelic monkey

this is what I was referring to in my post that NG had mentioned him......

GRACE: Dr. Marshall, while I`ve got you on the camera, can you please explain this guy out of San Diego, California? His name is Michael Kelly. He`s sending more money orders to tot mom, now almost $400 worth.

but it doesn't say who he is or what his motivation really is. That's what I would like to know...it looks like most months he sends her about $75.00....my question is WHY!!!@

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »

God Morning Monkeys and Guest!

From some of the receipts I saw George and Cindy shopped at Lowe's a good bit. If the tape was discontinued and not sold after 2007....Lowe's may have put it on clearance and sold it cheap!

Good Morning Monks!!  Will someone please show me where I can see the receipts? I still haven't been able to go through the last document dump.....so please bear with me and my questions and requests!!  Thanks
Good Morning, I would like to see that also, and I still haven't seen the pic of the baby dolly, was it found in the bag, near the bag, I'm so confused with this  I haven't been able to take the time like I usually do when docs come out. Thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2009, 01:04:27 PM »

Sunny thanks so much for all your work putting the deposits together for us.  You ROCK!!   

As we said when it happened, the re-baptism was to show good faith ( Monkey Devil! ) so as to keep the money coming in. Well, it's all out in the open now, only a fool would donate to them from this point on, IMO. Of course the world is full of fools, but hopefully they will go elsewhere.

Hi tupelo...no problem....I was so excited to get the records. I love that the donations have almost stopped. I have been glancing at her commissary orders too and will get some of those posted later on. I sent a request this morning for her visitation log from 10/08 to present.   I am curious (nosy) to see who visits and when
If I didn't thank you for showing us the commissary info, thanks.  Curious isn't it, that hardly anymore money is going into her account 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »

I get the distinct impression that Linda Drane Burdick and her team are very thorough, dedicated, and determined to obtain justice for little Caylee.  I do not see her placing Mr. Thompson on their witness list unless his testimony was completely valid.

Hello, everyone...I've been AWOL for a while, due to the interference of that thing we call LIFE!  Just popping in to say "Hi," and point out that sometimes the prosecution will put a witness on their list that they have no intention of calling, just to keep the defense from calling that person. 

I have not been able to keep up with any of the document dumps in the last month or so.

Hi jane...welcome back....another reason is to let the defense and defendant know this person has been talked to and wonder what they might say on the stand that was perhaps forgotten in a depo or statement   Let us sweat it!!

hey, Sunny...are you getting any of this cool misty weather?

Yes, it's a trial tactic.  I've forgotten which trial that it was used in.  There have been so many over the past few years.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2009, 01:06:45 PM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda    

There is something about her that doesn't set well with me.....I guess it's that she asked for immunity BEFORE she would talk to the LE......nothing I saw in her statement would warrant immunity....so I keep hoping there is MORE. Hopefully something that was said off the record and can be questioned during trial.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wesh-says-state-subpoenas-footage-of-duct-tape.html

Casey Anthony: WESH says state subpoenas footage of duct tape
posted by halboedeker on Oct 10, 2009 12:48:28 PM
Discuss This: Comments (66) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing announced last night that the state has subpoenaed the station's footage from August 2008 on a Caylee Anthony story.

The reason? The footage apparently shows rare industrial duct tape holding up a poster about the missing toddler, Kealing said.

The same style of Henkel duct tape was found on a gas can in the Anthony home and on Caylee's face when the child's remains were found in December.

"Clearly investigators want to show that this rare tape was used again and again by the Anthony family," Kealing said. "And in their view the connection between this tape and the crime scene and the Anthonys is no coincidence."

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Tony Pipitone said there wasn't a lot new in the 1,400 pages of case documents released Friday. He noted that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth was the same rare duct tape found on a gas can in the home. "It's clear it [the tape] will be a key piece of evidence in her mother's murder trial," he said.

The total page count in the case is more than 11,000 and more documents will be released within a week, Pipitone said.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Kathi Belich focused on the placement of the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, "The person who placed this duct tape and put it in multiple layers, did it for one reason and for one reason only, to make sure that child could not breathe either through the mouth or the nose."

Sheaffer predicted the tape evidence is "going to be dramatic and it's going to be damning for the defense when the jurors look at this."

Thanks tupelo.....the TV's footage is IMO just like a nail....a kc coffin nail!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2009, 01:16:54 PM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda    

That is her. If you review the discovery docs from the week prior to last, she forwarded emails from Crystal, Roy Kronk ex-wife to Cindy Anthony, who then forwarded them to Dominic Casey, from her tracydawn account.

Good Morning everyone.  an angelic monkey

Why would she forward e-mails to Cindy from Kronk' ex-wife, and what's more, how would his ex-wife even know Tracy's e-mail addy? 

I'm glad you asked those questions because they were running through my head too......and wasn't LP on the Kronk soapbox at one time?  I can't remember all the details but it seemed there was dissension between LP and Kronk.

I don't exactly know about dissension between LF & Kronk, but Lenny has stated many times there is a "daisy chain of information" where Caylee's body would be found, and Kronk was on that chain.

Although LP is a kook at times...this was one statement that I believed completely and still do...Kronk had information about where Caylee's remains were....from WHO?  I don't know exactly...but IMO from his girlfriend who works at the jail to him...but have no idea how she got the information.

Rest in Peace Caylee

LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »

Maybe. But putting tape and closing up the vent on a can stored in a hot Florida storage shed is so stupid. Also to put one in a hot car trunk like that. The pressures on that can would be huge. There is a reason for that vent. I am amazed so many people do it. But that might have been his thinking. He must have believed that would hold up better, if he bought it for that reason. JMO

Maybe Casey put the tape over the gas can when she put it in her trunk so it wouldnt spill. Wouldnt that be something if they got her fingerprints off the gas can tape..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »

From some of the receipts I saw George and Cindy shopped at Lowe's a good bit. If the tape was discontinued and not sold after 2007....Lowe's may have put it on clearance and sold it cheap!

Cin Cin could have been the bargain shopper too. I buy a lot of things from Lowe's too, so I guess it might not have been Georgie buying duct tape after all.

Hi Fanny...I wouldn't take a bet on who bought it, but I would bet one of them did!  I love that one of the news stations had photos of the posters they hung using the same type of tape!! 

Glad to see you back SUNNY! I guess being so "out there" with their begging for money for Caylee bit the Anthonys right in the butt. 

Hi Fanny.....I hope a lot of the stuff they did comes back to bite them in the butt....

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   
Anyone know who Michael Kelly is?   What's wrong with these people sending her money.   

Guy from California

Thanks Trimm.   I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were THAT good!        an angelic monkey

GRACE: Dr. Marshall, while I`ve got you on the camera, can you please explain this guy out of San Diego, California? His name is Michael Kelly. He`s sending more money orders to tot mom, now almost $400 worth.

but it doesn't say who he is or what his motivation really is. That's what I would like to know...it looks like most months he sends her about $75.00....my question is WHY!!!@

Sunny,this is all I can find so far.I am still looking.(babysitting     ) 

Michael Kelley wrote:
    What's the problem. I believe in Casey's innocent's. I send money twice a wk. I'm a good parent, love children, but who am I to judge. And no I'm not obessed, or "fall in love" with people accused of a horrible crime. Either way Caylee isn't here
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TOK69LUVNVDJ4SK3E

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »

If I didn't thank you for showing us the commissary info, thanks.  Curious isn't it, that hardly anymore money is going into her account 

no thanks necessary...   I think the more that comes out the more people are going to realize she is GUILTY as hell!!  and even those do-gooders will realize that she is using their money for goodies that Caylee will never enjoy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »

Yep-excellent tactic!!
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2009, 01:33:15 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Will someone please show me where I can see the receipts? I still haven't been able to go through the last document dump.....so please bear with me and my questions and requests!!  Thanks
Good Morning, I would like to see that also, and I still haven't seen the pic of the baby dolly, was it found in the bag, near the bag, I'm so confused with this  I haven't been able to take the time like I usually do when docs come out. Thanks.

I don't know about the receipts but the doll was found in the car. The picture of it is in row 9.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100909caseyanthonyphotosofducttapeclothingshovel/indexGallery.htm
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

hey, Sunny...are you getting any of this cool misty weather?

Yes, it's a trial tactic.  I've forgotten which trial that it was used in.  There have been so many over the past few years.

Yep....left FL the temp was 95, got to St. Louis it was 43....

I also know from working for attorneys that they will put a someone on the witness list just in case the opposing side brings up something that this witness could be used to cause doubt.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   

Guy from California

Sunny,this is all I can find so far.I am still looking.(babysitting     ) 

Michael Kelley wrote:
    What's the problem. I believe in Casey's innocent's. I send money twice a wk. I'm a good parent, love children, but who am I to judge. And no I'm not obessed, or "fall in love" with people accused of a horrible crime. Either way Caylee isn't here
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TOK69LUVNVDJ4SK3E

trim...you ROCK girl!!  I'd love to talk to this nut case further. What has he seen or read that could possibly lead him to believe in kc's innocence?   His last statement IMO shows his mind-set....she'd gone...so what!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

I don't know about the receipts but the doll was found in the car. The picture of it is in row 9.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100909caseyanthonyphotosofducttapeclothingshovel/indexGallery.htm

Hi truth and thanks. IIFC wasn't this actually kc's doll as a child? And wasn't there something about it not having clothes on???  I THINK I remember something about this???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2009, 02:08:39 PM »

kc's account ledger from 11/20/08 to 9/2/09

Beginning Balance $420.53

Deposits
11/26/08 - J. Iley - mail  -   $8.00                                             
11/28/08 - Robert Uolner -DROP deposit  - $79.00 (I think this is mispelled and might be Colner)
12/13/08 - Ryan, Mandie - mail -  $20.00
12/30/08 - Chris Greath???? (part of name missing) mail  -  $20.00
12/30/08 - Steve Jones - mail -  $20.00

January 09
1/10/09 - Maria Erevia  -  mail  -  $100.00
1/14/09 - Craig McElwee - mail   - $20.00
1/23/09 Michael Kelly - mail - $25.00*
1/23/09 - Ken Karnig - mail   - $10.00
    NOTE: Tampa's Ken Karnig, who runs Supernaught.com, did not return calls or e-mails and was hostile when a television crew conducted an ambush interview several years ago.A computerized records search shows that a Ken Karnig at his address has a criminal record for distributing drugs and a misdemeanor count of domestic battery.  http://george.loper.org/~george/trends/2008/Mar/973.html

1/30/09 - Michael Kelley - mail -$25.00*
1/30/09 - Andrea Sowers - mail -  $40.00** (not sure if Andrea Sowers and Andrea Somers are the same person - might be a typo and might not be.)
1/30/09 - Mike Dombrowski - mail -  $10.00

February 09
2/6/09 - M. J. Kelley - mail - $25.00*
2/6/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
2/6/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
2/6/09 - Jennifer Bland - mail - $20.00
2/6/09 - Jennifer Finley - mail - $10.00
2/6/09 - Maril (yn?) Bloch - mail - $20.00 (I wonder if anything happened or was said just before 2/6 that would spur people to send money to her jail account?)
2/10/09  - M.J. Kelley - mail - $25.00*
2/13/09 -  A. Miller - DROP - $25.00
2/14/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00 *
2/14/09 - David Antolic - mail $25.00 http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=125459 might be him - a heavy metal guitarist.
2/23/09 - Walsh, Lloyd - mail - $10.00
2/24/09 - Jack Ames - mail - $15.00
2/24/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
2/26/09 - Jean Broome - mail - $20.00
2/27/09 - M. Kelley - mail - $50.00*
2/27/09 - A. Somers - mail - $15.00**

March 09
3/6/09 - Robert Schuman - mail - $15.00
3/18/09 - Geroge Anthony - DROP - $100.00***
3/24/09 - Tracy Conroy - Mail - $25.00
3/24/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
3/24/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
3/24/09 - Jen Finley - mail -$10.00
3/31/09 - Mark Anthony - mail - $50.00 ??? Relative??

April 09
4/2/09 - Jarrett Brown - mail - $5.00
4/2/09 - Casey Wertz - mail - $100.00??
4/2/09 - Joseph Grajt (part missing) - mail - $10.00
4/9/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
4/14/09 - Michael Kelley -mail - $25.00*
4/15/09 - George Anthony - DROP - $100.00***
4/30/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*

May 09
5/12/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
5/22/09 - M Kelley - mail - $50.00*

June 09
6/7/09 - George Anthony - DROP - $100.00***
6/16/09 - A. Somers - mail - $10.00**
6/19/09 Ginger Tshud - mail - $50.00
6/30/09 - Andrea Somers - mail - $20.00

July 09
7/9/09 - George Anthony - DROP - $100.00***
7/9/09 - Andrea Somers - mail - $10.00 **
7/22/09 - Andrew Somers - mail $10.00 (Andrea/Andrew?)**
7/25/09 - Andrea Somers - mail - $10.00**

August 09
8/4/09 - George Anthony - DROP $100.00***

Sepember 09
9/2/09 - Erevia, Maria - mail -$50.00
9/17/09 - George Anthony - DROP - $100.00***
9/18/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*

The records I have are from  11/20/2008 - 9/29/09

daddy-o didn't start sending money until March 09....no deposit in May 09. Makes me THINK someone told him to start putting money in the account.

Sunny TY!  Anyone know who Andrea Somers is as she is a frequent depositor as well.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2009, 02:11:06 PM »

O/T NORTHERN ROSE, You have nanners. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.