June 03, 2024, 10:47:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 393955 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 19, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

Then, same child years later. Went to pick her up at the movies and she wasn't there. The other girls Mom and I stopped a policeman and when the manager of the theater said we could not go into the movies and yell for the girls, we were going to do it anyway. Turned out they stayed for another movie and the other girls sister had not relayed the message. Thinking of my experiences, I can't imagine going on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: August 19, 2008, 11:39:54 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  What's the chatter all about?  Did everyone see Deputy Dawg on the TV tonight?   

No I missed it darn it!

He put on more of his show.  Ted has it right--we are being CONNED--big time.

Yep, I agree
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: August 19, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »

Then, same child years later. Went to pick her up at the movies and she wasn't there. The other girls Mom and I stopped a policeman and when the manager of the theater said we could not go into the movies and yell for the girls, we were going to do it anyway. Turned out they stayed for another movie and the other girls sister had not relayed the message. Thinking of my experiences, I can't imagine going on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. 

Right.  Casey is not a normal person/mother.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: August 19, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »

hey you guys are really on to something here!!!

Not sure if this has been posted already...here is Zenaida Rosado myspace private same age, in Orlando has not logged on since April she look like she would go to clubs...didnt Casey say she was looking at clubs she may go to
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 19, 2008, 11:45:04 PM »

Baez is using Deputy Dawg to build his defense.  Tainting the jury pool.  Reasonable doubt...  I really think he underestimates the logical thought processes of the average man on the street.  He's transparently obvious.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 19, 2008, 11:45:13 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted already...here is Zenaida Rosado myspace private same age, in Orlando has not logged on since April she look like she would go to clubs...didnt Casey say she was looking at clubs she may go to

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=195107289
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 19, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

Blonde
This could make sense if it was anyone but Casey.  Why would she not just tell LE what is going on?  She is an adult and it is her child.  She had every right to that child until she was deemed unfit. 

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her. Maybe Casey is the reason she was evicted so she could live there in the apartment.  OK, I am grasping here...someone help me....

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her.

YES this is what I hope

Interesting tangent. But who is Zenaida to the Ortiz family and why would she be interested in Caylee? I know a rumor was going on that A Zenaida Gonzalez was Jesus A Ortiz's mom but that's not true we know his mom is Olga. So who is Zenaida?

And back when I still thought it possible that Caylee was taken by the babysitter I thought that it was more possible that the "nanny" was really the paternal grandmother. Only someone related could "keep" a child and not go to authorities. Expectially if they thought they where doing better by the child, by getting them away from this crazy family. Not to mention what better leverage than to give the baby to the "Other" grandparents. What could tick mom and pops off worse than that? Plus it answers the "why doesn't anyone know who the daddy is question". Maybe the mom and pops don't like the peurto rican boy so that's why his name isn't on the birth certificate.

wow...all legit possibilities.

This case is too crazy!!!

Could Jesus...as in Casey's highschool friend have been the landlord at such a young age.

YES..as a realtor it makes sense. If the parents bought up alot of rental property...makes sense to put a property in their son's name...lower down payment...want to create an income for their son...and bring him into the business.

Jesus's family has been so honest and forthcoming in their family blog...wonder if we could ask them?

See..we need Destiny back to make the calls!!!

Just way too coincidental to me!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 19, 2008, 11:45:54 PM »

Ha, ha, ha.  That's as funny as Deputy Dawg's performance tonight.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 19, 2008, 11:47:40 PM »

Please, don't contact that poor family.  They've suffered enough losing their son. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 19, 2008, 11:49:41 PM »

Why is that name familiar?  Who mentioned her earlier today?  Farrell. 

OK, Jesus A. Ortiz is Jesus Ortiz father...and he was involved in a  lawsuit with a Zenaida Fernandez...the Ortiz family says that Jesus, Jr. is not the father of Caylee Anthony...but Casey says he is?  No paternity has been done to prove it either way?  Jesus is dead and the ongoing rumor was the father of Caylee was dead.  Where is this Zenaida now? 

Lalas, Raquel Farrell was a name Casey mentioned to LE in the beginning. She said Raquel worked at TGIF as a hostess if I remember correctly. Fridays said they had no knowledge of this person.

I doubt if either of the ones I posted had any involvement what so ever.

Ok A crazy thought here. It would be interesting to  know where the DNA testing was done on Jesse G and Caylee? Could there be a Hackensack connection there?

ok...hard reading backwards...so Jesus JR..had same name as Papa Jesus...so property was in Dad's name.

Can we just ask them if they knew her??!!!

They seemed like honest Christian people to me in their posts on their blog.

Or am I confusing Jesus's family with another boyfriend...I think I am ...so sorry..think it was Jesse's family that made the blod notes.

Good lawdy this is confusing!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 19, 2008, 11:52:07 PM »

Please, don't contact that poor family.  They've suffered enough losing their son. 

oh gosh AZ...confused them with the vocal family of Jesse!!!
My bad...so sorry!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 19, 2008, 11:53:43 PM »

Ha, ha, ha.  That's as funny as Deputy Dawg's performance tonight.

is it a fake?
How can you tell?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 19, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »

Casey has been described as a compulsive or habitual liar.  Those kinds of people lie as easily as they breathe.  They lie even when telling the truth is easier.  BUT they do not go to jail for no reason.  Casey is keeping something to herself, something very serious that could get her the death penalty or a very long prison sentence.  I don't think for a minute she has been sitting in jail for a month because the loving grandmother of Caylee's dad has the child and she does not want to tell anyone.  Caylee is probably dead.  If alive, she is being held by people who have a grudge against Casey.  Perhaps Casey stole from the wrong people.  Perhaps she agreed to traffic some drugs and somehow lost the payload or the cash.  Maybe she lied to someone who did not find it so amusing.  But whatever it is...it is very serious, and Caylee is in danger, if alive.  Casey may be a liar, may be weird, may be ditzy, etc., but she does not want to be in jail, and so far, she has found no way out of her problems.  Even if the bounty hunter bails her out, she is still in a heap of trouble, and it is such a dire situation, that she cannot repeat it to anyone, not even her parents.

I 2nd this post!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #733 on: August 19, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

I feel SO bad for them.  They've had their own tragedy already, and for that twisted jerk to say that their son is Caylee's father and pull them into this awful situation just proves even further how truly cold-hearted she really is.  She cares about NOBODY but herself.

Makes me sick.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: August 19, 2008, 11:59:51 PM »

Does anyone know of any other time a bondsman and a bounty hunter got involved in this manner? I can't think of one myself.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: August 20, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

hmm...how can you tell?  Well, he's a media whore (self-proclaimed) and has appeared on every show he can get.  He has aspirations to be a big famous TV bounty hunter like the Dog, but Dog wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.  He's projecting a "bigger than life" image, almost cartoonish, to capture the most media he can.   He doesn't have a logical or fact-based reason for spouting his "beliefs" and he thinks a hot bath and a little nailpolish will soften up Miss Casey and she'll tell him everything.  He was hired by Baez, but Baez doesn't want his client to talk to anyone, not even her family.   So, the only logical reason for Deputy Dawg to be in our TV's every night is that Baez is using Deputy Dawg to lay the groundwork for his defense because ... well, that's what defense lawyers do.  Watch him this week--you'll see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 20, 2008, 12:04:57 AM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?

ok!!! my "female intuition" is still working!!!! lol

Some how I KNEW!!!! This is where it all started...Rob's post that is!!

Rob...remember how I joked about you and Carpe keeping your posts close because you were outnumbered??!!

Keep Carpe close from now on!!! lol

Man what a "man's post"

Nothing we could say or do would make ya understand!!!! Kidding...but not really!!!

Battle of the sexes going on...and as I mentioned...you ARE out numbered!!!

Did you see Wreck get a whif of what was going on and high tale it and run!!!! 

You'll never understand...and ya won't win!!! lol We DO have ya out numbered!!!

So posts some red roses in the mornin' and lets get back to finding Caylee!!!!

My gloves are officially off...I think...still have not gotten to the bottom of page 34 I think it is.

Gotta tell ya though...I love ya Rob...like you love me..and all the Monks...but Lalas has ya on this one!!!!!

DING DING!!!

ROUND OVER!!! Get to your corners...come back out...and make peace!!!

Only way Casey doesn't win!!!!

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: August 20, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »

Hello Monkeys-

I am a brand new poster, and I may need a little technical help along the way, but I am really excited to be here.  I have been a long time lurker here on scared monkeys, and I am astounded by the level of dedication and brilliance that I see every time I come here. You are not just monkeys...you guys are angels.

I have a couple of thoughts on this case....I am more than a little obsessed and praying daily for this child.

First off, one of the things that has been so striking for me is the body language of George and Cindy....I am an actor, so I pick up on this kind of stuff pretty quick.  Have you noticed that whenever they are interviewed together, every time George speaks, Cindy puts her hand on his arm or his leg and looks at him very intently?  Almost like she is silently saying "Watch it...don't say too much...be calm" We know that he is the volatile one of the pair, and she seems to monitor him....there is a nervousness to her body language as soon as he starts to speak....also, she will jump on a question before he has the chance to answer.  It is just something that I really notice.

Also, as an actor, I have done more than my fair share of bartending in the club scene (sigh, it's awful)  Casey's clearly a drinker and a partier and those types ALWAYS blab as soon as they have had a few.  I can't imagine that if she were partying as hard as it appears that she would not have let a few clues slip here and there.  How much has LE interviewed not just her daily friends, but her club friends?  Sometimes bar flies have friends that they only see at the bar or club, not in real life, so they think it's safe to run their mouths....I would love to see LE try to find some of these club friends and see what they have to say..

Just a few thoughts monkeys....I know that they are nowhere near as informed as many of you....again...I am just psyched to be here.....

Gypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 20, 2008, 12:06:14 AM »

So what happens when Padilla gets tired of babysitting Casey? Does he leave her at Mommys?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 20, 2008, 12:08:25 AM »

Welcome Gypsy - great to have you posting!  Excellent thoughts about interviewing some of the bar flies 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.