May 23, 2024, 02:00:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366488 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: August 31, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys..well I made it here and met Gary.. Tim is down with his crew.. and all your pizZzas must have been tasty.

you guys rock bigtime..just wanna let you know that.

Fladeedah...Can you go to the donatuibs thread please...TIA...sorry if you have already been asked.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: August 31, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys..well I made it here and met Gary.. Tim is down with his crew.. and all your pizZzas must have been tasty.

Fladeedah...Can you go to the donatuibs thread please...TIA...sorry if you have already been asked.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new

ok
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: August 31, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

Dismal Turnout For Missing Caylee Search
Some Blame Turnout On Negative Feelings Toward Child's
Mother, Family

POSTED: 7:32 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 7:47 pm EDT August 31, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A call for volunteers to search for a missing Orlando girl drew only a handful of people over the weekend instead of a crowd of thousands originally expected.

"We usually have 1,000 to 2,000 a day (for a search)," Texas Equusearch official Mandy Albritton said. "Unfortunately, Saturday we only had 200."

Even fewer volunteers showed up for a Sunday search.

Some blamed the low turnout -- which was described as dismal -- on Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

"Regardless of what your opinion is about the family, the focus is on this little girl who needs to be found," volunteer Magie Woodward said.

"I'd like to see a better turnout," volunteer Lee Mann said. "There is so many people around here. Anybody could help."

"We need them to realize this search is not about the family," Albritton said. "This search is about brining this baby home. Whether to live out the rest of her life or rest -- it's a rescue mission."

The Orange County Sheriff's Office directed the teams to areas that needed to be searched Sunday.

"It's important that we find Caylee whether she is dead or alive," Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said.

Saturday, a group of volunteers used sonar and a high-tech airboat to search Central Florida swamps and other remote areas for a missing Orlando girl.

"We still have that glimmer of hope that (Caylee) is still out there alive," Equusearch official Tim Miller said. "But our experience in 920-plus searches is that this is probably not going to end up good."

The group is looking for volunteers for another search being launched Monday. The group will meet early Sunday at the Holiday Inn located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd.
http://www.local6.com/news/17354989/detail.html
if they confirm that she is dead how they can say to find Caley dead or alive
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: August 31, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »

Hi Fladeedah!  Are you going to be searching tomorrow?

Well Klaas..i sure hope I'm doing something productive.  I offered my computer.. God knows I have so much info stuck on here..maps and all..  this is y.. i am silent quite a bit......
anyway..my journey was interesting.. my ride (co pilot copped out on me)  i drove here with a migraine... stopped to peeeeeee and fed a squirrel...got bit...freakin thing got me good...

then...raced a sheriff... my plate sure helps..

anyway..got to the hotel... they wanted over 2 bills for the night.;...gary helped me out.. got a delicate rate, have to thank Tim/./made a nice donation.. have to have somthing in my tummy before i get sick...but yeah......doing the best I can ...I really am

ps...my kids didn't know i was coming till i got here and called.... they are so angry...heh...too bad...  i am here.. and if Tim needs me to do anything...I am here..thats all i  know.

the good news is - squirrels don't carry rabies.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: August 31, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »

Really Rob, I thought they did.  Lord knows, I have eaten enough of them.  Shot them too.  And I can gig frogs!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: August 31, 2008, 09:00:22 PM »

Hi Fladeedah!  Are you going to be searching tomorrow?

Well Klaas..i sure hope I'm doing something productive.  I offered my computer.. God knows I have so much info stuck on here..maps and all..  this is y.. i am silent quite a bit......
anyway..my journey was interesting.. my ride (co pilot copped out on me)  i drove here with a migraine... stopped to peeeeeee and fed a squirrel...got bit...freakin thing got me good...

then...raced a sheriff... my plate sure helps..

anyway..got to the hotel... they wanted over 2 bills for the night.;...gary helped me out.. got a delicate rate, have to thank Tim/./made a nice donation.. have to have somthing in my tummy before i get sick...but yeah......doing the best I can ...I really am

ps...my kids didn't know i was coming till i got here and called.... they are so angry...heh...too bad...  i am here.. and if Tim needs me to do anything...I am here..thats all i  know.

I hope your tetanus is up to date. You probably should check with an er to be sure you do not need rabies shots.

Now what kind of license Plate do you have? I want one if it will allow me to race sheriffs.

Just a swinging with the tribe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: August 31, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

I have to apologize - that was not at all my intention.

Hoping everyone in the storm's path is safe.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

Load of people there

It looks as if the groups was invited/expected by the Anthonys, since the garage door is up, the lights are on, and the revival tent is set up. It will be interesting to see if it's a vigil or something else.

Knowing that family....it is a Pre-hurricane party/Labor day party.....Caylee is not dead, she is just missing.........LETS PARTY.  Heck, they do not have to worry about Casey or Caylee tonight.......Party drinks for all.

That car looks like its got a flat

I need all you Monkeys to pray about this storm we ended up not evacuating

Lisa, me either.... watching news out of New Orleans and the outer bands are rolling in...tornado warnings in several parishes.... stay safe!
They are telling us to be prepared to lose electricity for at least a week, so will let y'all know I am safe...(I hope)

Both of You!!!!

Stay safe and check in when you can, Lisa and Cubbee.

Our thoughts will be with you!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: August 31, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »

Mother, Family

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A call for volunteers to search for a missing Orlando girl drew only a handful of people over the weekend instead of a crowd of thousands originally expected.

"We usually have 1,000 to 2,000 a day (for a search)," Texas Equusearch official Mandy Albritton said. "Unfortunately, Saturday we only had 200."

Some blamed the low turnout -- which was described as dismal -- on Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

"Regardless of what your opinion is about the family, the focus is on this little girl who needs to be found," volunteer Magie Woodward said.

"I'd like to see a better turnout," volunteer Lee Mann said. "There is so many people around here. Anybody could help."

"We need them to realize this search is not about the family," Albritton said. "This search is about brining this baby home. Whether to live out the rest of her life or rest -- it's a rescue mission."

The Orange County Sheriff's Office directed the teams to areas that needed to be searched Sunday.

"It's important that we find Caylee whether she is dead or alive," Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said.

Saturday, a group of volunteers used sonar and a high-tech airboat to search Central Florida swamps and other remote areas for a missing Orlando girl.

"We still have that glimmer of hope that (Caylee) is still out there alive," Equusearch official Tim Miller said. "But our experience in 920-plus searches is that this is probably not going to end up good."

The group is looking for volunteers for another search being launched Monday. The group will meet early Sunday at the Holiday Inn located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd.

Because Tim Miller was busy out searching today and probably hadn't seen nor heard the report from the lead detective.  It's also entirely possible that Tim was aware Caylee was dead but was told to not say anything until the lead detective released the info to the media.
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: August 31, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

Has anyone else notice  Caseys "makeover" since her first arrest?
You can tell that in the days shes been out of jail she has dyed her hair and shaped or waxed her eyebrows.

You can tell by her new mug shot.
I know this is petty, but if either of my sons were missing, i wouldnt be worried about my appearance and i am a bit vain.

Im guessing her contribution to help find Caylee is primping and surfing the web.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: August 31, 2008, 09:06:11 PM »

You can tell that in the days shes been out of jail she has dyed her hair and shaped or waxed her eyebrows.

I know this is petty, but if either of my sons were missing, i wouldnt be worried about my appearance and i am a bit vain.

Im guessing her contribution to help find Caylee is primping and surfing the web.
The same happened with Melinda, Trenton's mother
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: August 31, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »

Does a tow truck company ever start up a car to confirm it is out of
gas, and then let people know, just as a courtesy?

I haven't experienced that yet. It might just be me though.

Wait, wait, wait here a minute... or maybe until tomorrow.... but corerct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone in that household state (and I think it was GA) that the gas guage was broken on that car?  But yet, he determined the car was out of gas while it was at the towyard, just by looking at the gauge?  I will go back and check the 400+ documents but I really, really remember that the gas gauge was broken.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: August 31, 2008, 09:07:03 PM »

Mother, Family

Because Tim Miller was busy out searching today and probably hadn't seen nor heard the report from the lead detective.  It's also entirely possible that Tim was aware Caylee was dead but was told to not say anything until the lead detective released the info to the media.
It can be
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: August 31, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »

Hi Minaa and welcome!  Yes, I did notice.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: August 31, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »

G.Nurse, you have probably seen babies die.  Don't you think it's strange how different they look as opposed to adults????  That's why I think it would be so hard to "dispose" of Caylee.

My mom and brother-in-law work for a mortuary, and have seen many dead bodies. From what they tell me (and I can imagine it to be true) is that seeing a dead child is the absolute worst.  My brother-in-law sometimes has to pick up the deceased, but he has darn near refused to pick up children.  He just can't stand seeing them like that.

You have to be a heartless SOB to dump your dead child off somewhere and let them rot.   If it was all an accident, why would it be so hard to call 911? Why the fear in doing so? It just doesn't make sense!!

I worked Er and Neonatal intensive care.  I have seen stillborn babies born that are sloughing skin because they were dead in utero for days.  I have seen babies die during child birth....the way they present tells us how long they were dead.  It is a timeline.

In ER, i had a mom come rushing in saying baby was a crib death overnight.  Problem was, mortis showed that baby was dead for over 2 days.  She killed baby and then tried to get off as crib death.  She accidentally killed baby when on drug high and then was remorseful once drugs wore off and slept with dead baby for 2 days before she brought her to ER.  Dead bodies do not lie....live bodies do.

Forensics do not lie either.
A DNA test can tell you if the person was dead...?

Yes, apparently DNA tests done on hair samples found of Caylee in the trunk of car were determined to be from someone no longer alive.
I am little confuse about that. I remember that N.G said something about the DNA ans the hair in the trunk and I am not sure but I believe that one doctor in NG program said that DNA can not tell if the person was dead or not I believe that it was the reason that investigators are using a new technique "the air test"

They can tell by hair follicle whether hair obtained was from dead or alive person based on separation from scalp and bacteria.  I am still confused on this re what media releasing.  Some say they just found Caylee's DNA (well sure, she was in the car so much there is going to be DNA).  One report said that the hair they got showed it was from a body that was dead.  I am not putting too much into DNA reports right now, they seem to vague. I think they are vague and inconclusive right now or they would have hauled Casey's arse back to jail on more than identity theft.  I do not think DNA tests were conclusive...hence why they want to do more.

There may have been a dead body in that car.   OK, there was a dead body in that car.    However, studies right now can't say it was Caylee for sure, hence additional testing they have to do.   Do I believe this baby is dead...YES.  But I think there is more DNA evidence from car that is not Caylee's.  There are 2 bodies missing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: August 31, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »

Wait, wait, wait here a minute... or maybe until tomorrow.... but corerct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone in that household state (and I think it was GA) that the gas guage was broken on that car?  But yet, he determined the car was out of gas while it was at the towyard, just by looking at the gauge?  I will go back and check the 400+ documents but I really, really remember that the gas gauge was broken.

OMG I had forgotten about that, you're right!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: August 31, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »

OK  Rob I know you must have already looked into this at least a dozen or so times and I do remember reading about the birthdates.

On the Orange county clerk website. There is a Cynthia Anthony dob 9-22-1980.

Then there is a Lee Anthony dob 11- 20- 1982

Casey Anthony dob 3-19-86

Only 4 years difference in Cynthia and Casey. So definitely not Mom. Could Lee and Casey have a sister?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: August 31, 2008, 09:12:59 PM »

no need to recheck

he said that.

George said the gauge was busted. I'm sure the rest is somehow a lie to keep him out of jail.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: August 31, 2008, 09:15:24 PM »

OK  Rob I know you must have already looked into this at least a dozen or so times and I do remember reading about the birthdates.

Only 4 years difference in Cynthia and Casey. So definitely not Mom. Could Lee and Casey have a sister?

It appears to be an error as that Cynthia Anthony is a black woman.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: August 31, 2008, 09:16:24 PM »

((((((Green Nurse)))))

you are a wonderful mother..  just wonderful.  I read what you went through and I have been there too..my son was only a couple of yrs old.. when I went through his ''jerk'' father doing something stupid..with taking him...  yes you do what you have to do ...and darlin...YOU did it..

I am proud you took control Green Nurse... more Mom's should be more like you.

Neurotic and totally out of control and proud of it....LOL
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1179 on: August 31, 2008, 09:16:24 PM »

That has been determined to be a different Cindy Anthony. I can't get a link right now, but it was covered.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.