May 28, 2024, 12:37:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230586 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »

Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail
Family Requesting To Mourn Caylee With Casey

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT March 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT March 30, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee may soon visit Casey Anthony in jail.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19048728/detail.html   
I really wish that George and Cindy would just disappear. I can't take these two much longer. They aren't going to mourn Caylee, they are going to get all their facts straight, I am going to pop a xanax and scream if this is allowed. 
It won't happen, but I may pop a xanax and scream right with you No Rose. Love to Zoe!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

What Holiday Capp? I thought the trial starts in October. The only Holiday that would be conflicting would be for Cindy and KC riding on the broom handles over the moon Halloween night. As for the next holiday it would be All Saints Day and I don't believe those two hoe's would qualify for a holiday exemption for that day. JMO JSM

hahaha riding broom handles...well if the boot fits!  I know where they can park those broom handles too!  I hate it but realistically, the pretrial and jury selection will have this trial starting no sooner than November.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

Capp, after I posted that I thought why am I including the padding, I could care less if she throws her self against a room made of cement all day long.  I must need my pill, I'm really getting crabby and mean 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

o my sweet Rose, you are too kind...in plain English F the padding.   I can't, I just can't expound further because my visions of what I'd like to do to those people will have me arrested for terroristic threats or attempted assault....we can't have that!
But if you did Capp ... I'd send money to your commissary account ... just so ya know!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2009, 07:55:08 PM »

o my sweet Rose, you are too kind...in plain English F the padding.   I can't, I just can't expound further because my visions of what I'd like to do to those people will have me arrested for terroristic threats or attempted assault....we can't have that!
But if you did Capp ... I'd send money to your commissary account ... just so ya know!   

Yup and Lenny would bail me out!    My defense, it wasn't me, honest it was Zanny!  Hmmmmm....reconsidering

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »

JSM love to Joe, we can pop a xanax and scream together. I really in all my life never seen such an arrogant, nasty family, they are taken a toll on my sanity, what little I have left 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

What Holiday Capp? I thought the trial starts in October. The only Holiday that would be conflicting would be for Cindy and KC riding on the broom handles over the moon Halloween night. As for the next holiday it would be All Saints Day and I don't believe those two hoe's would qualify for a holiday exemption for that day. JMO JSM

hahaha riding broom handles...well if the boot fits!  I know where they can park those broom handles too!  I hate it but realistically, the pretrial and jury selection will have this trial starting no sooner than November.
Great so the trial will probably take place when I have to go skiing on my family vacation.  There is no ice rink at all within a 200 mile radius. Where we are going there probably isn't cable or internet either. It will be horrible. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

Capp, after I posted that I thought why am I including the padding, I could care less if she throws her self against a room made of cement all day long.  I must need my pill, I'm really getting crabby and mean 

hehe, nah just shows you have a wonderful heart that has been tested beyond beyond!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »

Not crabby Rose, I hope they are all in a cement room with bars for a door. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2009, 07:59:02 PM »

Yup and Lenny would bail me out!    My defense, it wasn't me, honest it was Zanny!  Hmmmmm....reconsidering
Why ... I heard you talk about Zanny 3 years ago Capp ... and Zanny is like God ... just because I haven't seen her doesn't mean she doesn't exist!  (practicing to be your character witness)   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »

I will send money too Capp. So you can have pop tarts, pork rinds and if you are in the same cell with Cindy, I would pay the guards off to get you some bread pudding. Never mind, I forgot Georgie likes the bread pudding.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »

JSM love to Joe, we can pop a xanax and scream together. I really in all my life never seen such an arrogant, nasty family, they are taken a toll on my sanity, what little I have left 
Hey there missy!  Save a Zanny for me too!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »

Okay ... I don't know what I've done ... but my text is about 3 inches tall now ... (and no!  I've only had a couple beers!)  I'm logging off and logging back on ... to see if it will change back to normal ...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2009, 08:04:01 PM »

Why ... I heard you talk about Zanny 3 years ago Capp ... and Zanny is like God ... just because I haven't seen her doesn't mean she doesn't exist!  (practicing to be your character witness)   
I can't believe Cindy said that about God. HELLLOOOO Stupid Cindy. Does she really think even though we believe in God and have never seen him we should believe there is a Zanny cause KC said so?

I believe in God because I read the bible. Does KC believe in Zanny because she read the 31 day script from Zanny? Give me a break. I HATE CINDY AS MUCH AS I HATE KC, IF NOT MORE.

JMO JSM

Disclaimer: JSM has had at least 3 beers before writing this post.  

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2009, 08:04:08 PM »

Ya know, nothin for nothin I had a few once removed cousin relatives back in the day that worked construction that found very interesting ways to utilize cement...just sayin!

Its Hour.  NG just said Bozo wants to depose Kio Marie as well as Amy....this man is such a putz but I will bet its a fishing expedition solely for the purpose of trying to find dirt to attack their characters

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »

Okay ... I don't know what I've done ... but my text is about 3 inches tall now ... (and no!  I've only had a couple beers!)  I'm logging off and logging back on ... to see if it will change back to normal ...
Me either, see JSM's disclaimer on her last post.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »

Luv you Newfie!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

I will send money too Capp. So you can have pop tarts, pork rinds and if you are in the same cell with Cindy, I would pay the guards off to get you some bread pudding. Never mind, I forgot Georgie likes the bread pudding.

Have I told you monkeys lately, that I lubs you?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

NG subtitles URGENT  duct tape evidence in!   Tot mom defense team gets new duct tape crime scene photos.   I hope this means we get our doc dump tomorrow.  O dear God you dont think still attached (trying to be sensitive)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »

Ya know, nothin for nothin I had a few once removed cousin relatives back in the day that worked construction that found very interesting ways to utilize cement...just sayin!

Its Hour.  NG just said Bozo wants to depose Kio Marie as well as Amy....this man is such a putz but I will bet its a fishing expedition solely for the purpose of trying to find dirt to attack their characters
Maybe your cousins could take a trip to Florida? Build a parking garage, condo, shopping mall?

I'm sure he just ran the concrete pumper truck. Right Capp. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.