May 23, 2024, 04:54:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230118 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: April 01, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »

JVM - one of the attorneys is saying that JB filed the Exparte to pollute the potential jury pool.  That he knows the rules (or should) and this is usually used by the defense when the client is indigent and they need to hire an expert but have no funds. They basically said shame on him.  Come to your own conclusions but if he was doing this to get the state to pay for stuff he needs to then maybe he can get some of the money from the cheezie puff fund to help him.
Cheezie puff fund!!!

Could some smart monkey tell me how this is gonna pollute the jury pool?  Capp you out there?

OK first I have to get this off my chest because I havent said it this week.  I LOATHE JANE VELEZ MITCHELL & JAYNE WHINEEETRAUB (actually most of her guests)   phew ok that feels better 

Now, as to tarnishing the potential jury pool, all of these stunts & ridiculous comments of innocence by Bozo are meant for the public to have doubts in their mind about Casey's guilt.   He is praying to get one naive nitwit that will listen to his bunk & bull over logic & the overwhelming evidence against his client.    He's not the first nor the last defense attorney that will pull pie from the sky & make promises of proof...its just he's really suxy at it, no let me rephrase he's a defective dweeb!

Thanks Capp!  Mullet head makes me wanna become violent.  She has such a staged personality.  Can the judge impose sanctions for this bwhavior?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: April 01, 2009, 07:30:54 PM »

Northern Rose - great info posted - I love your posts!  BTW - I saved your pic - outline of the mystery person in the woods to my photobucket, hope that is okay.

Other house keeping:  It was sandy leiva that caught what Williams said on NG last night and led me to go get the transcript.  Bugs me to not give credit where credit is due, so I went back to 8pm last night to find it was her!  Kudos sandy leiva - great catch!!!!!!
\\

just got home from work, thanks for the credit, im still reading and i always have ng on even when i get tired of her retoric because there is always a little tidbit dropped here or there that we havent pocked up on,  quite frankly i was surprised she (ng) didnt jump on that one.  sl
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: April 01, 2009, 07:32:42 PM »

I'm waiting for numbnuts bozo to request a day pass for the skank.........

you know, her reward for good behavior.....LMAO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1043 on: April 01, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

BBL Guys, Taking Josef outside. Trying to walk a different way each day, so that person doesn't see us.

Catch up in a bit. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: April 01, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »

JVM - one of the attorneys is saying that JB filed the Exparte to pollute the potential jury pool.  That he knows the rules (or should) and this is usually used by the defense when the client is indigent and they need to hire an expert but have no funds. They basically said shame on him.  Come to your own conclusions but if he was doing this to get the state to pay for stuff he needs to then maybe he can get some of the money from the cheezie puff fund to help him.

And this latest move is supposed to help him stay in good graces with Judge Strickland how?????   

Ding,  this on the heels of "Stan the man"  saying "this is getting old" when Bozo was acting like a spoiled toddler in open court ruffling feathers.  Steel bring a shovel next time we have to appear with the prosecution....he's at 5 ft and by the time we get to trial he'll have his grave dug the height of the Empire State building at this rate!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: April 01, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

Cheezie puff fund!!!

Could some smart monkey tell me how this is gonna pollute the jury pool?  Capp you out there?

OK first I have to get this off my chest because I havent said it this week.  I LOATHE JANE VELEZ MITCHELL & JAYNE WHINEEETRAUB (actually most of her guests)   phew ok that feels better 

Now, as to tarnishing the potential jury pool, all of these stunts & ridiculous comments of innocence by Bozo are meant for the public to have doubts in their mind about Casey's guilt.   He is praying to get one naive nitwit that will listen to his bunk & bull over logic & the overwhelming evidence against his client.    He's not the first nor the last defense attorney that will pull pie from the sky & make promises of proof...its just he's really suxy at it, no let me rephrase he's a defective dweeb!

Capp -- I see no way to pollute the jury pool here -- if he did, its his own fault.  He SHOULD know the rules of ethics and he SHOULD
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: April 01, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »

woops -- I lost control of the keyboard -- He should look up case law to see if he has a leg to stand on before blindly filing anything.  Makes me wonder if these law students that were reportedly working for him are writing all of these motions.  I am more and more concerned about appellate issues. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: April 01, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »

Cheezie puff fund!!!

Capp -- I see no way to pollute the jury pool here -- if he did, its his own fault.  He SHOULD know the rules of ethics and he SHOULD

O he does Pooky, he flat out said early in this case that he disagrees with some standard court procedure, including Grand Jury.   He thinks the rules dont apply to him & he thinks out of millions of attorneys over the years he'd be the sole defense attorney that an exception be made....NOT!   He is seriously as narcissistic and maybe as sociopathic as his client!!    Self-involved, defiant, relentless with no conscious.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: April 01, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »

Boozo is just not a likeable person.  I think a jury also has to like the attorney. He is also helping take away any sympathy or likeability for Skank.  He is just too arrogant and cocky.  He is not a likeable attorney nor do I even beleive that he is likeable outside the courtroom.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: April 01, 2009, 07:51:24 PM »

woops -- I lost control of the keyboard -- He should look up case law to see if he has a leg to stand on before blindly filing anything.  Makes me wonder if these law students that were reportedly working for him are writing all of these motions.  I am more and more concerned about appellate issues. 

I guess he didnt attend class much discussing case law & cases that have set a precedent.   Despite that reality, he wouldnt have been able to find case law that would have supported his motion - not for the lame excuse he gave.   I guess he needs to be sent what reciprocal discovery means  Rolling Eyes     The State prosecutor's office must be laughing their fannies & toasting tonight!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1050 on: April 01, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »

Russel says, "Some people don't want to think Susan is a good person who loved her children. So they have to make her a mean, terrible somebody. If not, they think, 'Whatever happened to her could happen to me.' And that scares them."

Good article Nut ...

I don't believe that ... call me a black and white person (sees not much gray area) ... but I will never believe that someone who loves their children (more than themselves) could kill them unless they suffer from a debilitating mental illness. 
I'm sure my mom wanted to kill me at times, but she never did. Especially when I chased my sister down the street with a butcher knife.

She had it coming, she broke a ceramic pie plate over my head!

JSM I think we grew up in the same family!  Yet when mom and dad came home nothing had ever happened!  I threw a cactus once my sis grabbed a knife.  Also was a pellet gun incident and a rope.
I guess I'm glad I'm an only child   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1051 on: April 01, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »

Boozo is just not a likeable person.  I think a jury also has to like the attorney. He is also helping take away any sympathy or likeability for Skank.  He is just too arrogant and cocky.  He is not a likeable attorney nor do I even beleive that he is likeable outside the courtroom.

He stammers and twitches in court now, and it's only for motions!  Wait until the international madness of the trial gets started.  He won't be able to speak!

Yeah, the jury is just going to love him!   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1052 on: April 01, 2009, 07:53:18 PM »

I guess he didnt attend class much discussing case law & cases that have set a precedent.   Despite that reality, he wouldnt have been able to find case law that would have supported his motion - not for the lame excuse he gave.   I guess he needs to be sent what reciprocal discovery means  Rolling Eyes     The State prosecutor's office must be laughing their fannies & toasting tonight!

Toasting?  Is it Martini time again?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: April 01, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »

Absolutely correct, neither is LKB.   They will absolutely try the patience of the jury & aggravate them to no end.   And God help them if they speak to them in a condescending manner which I totally anticipate they will.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: April 01, 2009, 07:54:22 PM »

Toasting?  Is it Martini time again?

You betcha!    Stir away Steel, I feel like celebrating...woot!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: April 01, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »

He stammers and twitches in court now, and it's only for motions!  Wait until the international madness of the trial gets started.  He won't be able to speak!

Yeah, the jury is just going to love him!   

I love watching SA Ashton laugh at him during court.  He doesn't even try and hide it. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

Absolutely correct, neither is LKB.   They will absolutely try the patience of the jury & aggravate them to no end.   And God help them if they speak to them in a condescending manner which I totally anticipate they will.

I am being really bad tonight, but I just wanna pull LKB to see if it's real or a cheap wig.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:29 PM »

OMG OMG  NG just reminded me....we are only 8 days away from George & Cindy getting deposed by Morgan.   

Woo hoo!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1058 on: April 01, 2009, 08:06:47 PM »

Russel says, "Some people don't want to think Susan is a good person who loved her children. So they have to make her a mean, terrible somebody. If not, they think, 'Whatever happened to her could happen to me.' And that scares them."

Good article Nut ...

I don't believe that ... call me a black and white person (sees not much gray area) ... but I will never believe that someone who loves their children (more than themselves) could kill them unless they suffer from a debilitating mental illness. 
I'm sure my mom wanted to kill me at times, but she never did. Especially when I chased my sister down the street with a butcher knife.

She had it coming, she broke a ceramic pie plate over my head!

JSM I think we grew up in the same family!  Yet when mom and dad came home nothing had ever happened!  I threw a cactus once my sis grabbed a knife.  Also was a pellet gun incident and a rope.
I guess I'm glad I'm an only child   
  Yep No Rose, growing up I wish I had been one too! I love my sister to death, we had so much fun on vacation. Making jokes that my mom didn't understand. No code talking involved. We always explained to her what we were saying later on. It was fun!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1059 on: April 01, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »

OMG OMG  NG just reminded me....we are only 8 days away from George & Cindy getting deposed by Morgan.   

Woo hoo!! 

I remembered that today, I didn't want to make my eye appointment that day, the 9th, right? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.