May 28, 2024, 04:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230637 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2009, 05:48:41 AM »

O/T sorry, Baez will be talking to Amy this week, well the week Amy was going
to PR on holidays KC was talking to Amy and told her that her car had been towed and the only way she knew that was KC was at the house and saw the
notice or CA told her. But I remember Amy saying this and thats why Amy let KC
drive her to the airport and keep the car for that week.
Also the day Caylee was born, why was GA in the delivery room to cut the cord
and CA was there for the nurse to hand the baby too.
Did the A's have a deal with KC for them to adopt the baby and then it all changed, maybe KC changed her mind and thats when the hate for CA really
began. Just my opinion. I can't imagine my father being in the delivery room at any time.

Good morning Mary -- I think KC had told Tony that her dad had the car towed to a dealership and was having it fixed for her.  What I think happened is KC went with Amy to buy a gas can at Target and when she went back to get the car it really was gone.  She did not have the money to get it out of hock so the little grain of truth is the car was towed.  MOO.  I don't know about the other question.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2009, 05:50:51 AM »

Good morning Scarrlett, I hope you are well this morning.  Please let there be more documents today.  I saw your note to me on my BB but was traveling for work yesterday --My throw away email is PookyBear43@gmail.com.  I had hoped Lucinda would be here today
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2009, 06:04:38 AM »

Gads, I hate it when I can't sleep!  So, does anyone think that JB wants to depose KioMarie to see if he can sell her as scorned by casey and sindy when they wouldn't let her adopt caylee?  After all, she unfortunately mentioned the crime site to police early on......thus, maybe JB is going to see if he can plant reasonable doubt via KioMarie???????

Could be, a few glitches in that possibility...Kio had no access to Casey's car trunk nor was driving her car.   Kio wasnt allowed in the Anthony home where stuff found at the recovery crime scene originated from nor would anyone outside a family member have included those items specifically to put with Caylee.   I think I also remember that Kio said she had little to no contact with Casey in those pertinent months.

What I do think Bozo is trying to do is find ways to discredit her testimony.   I wish she didnt sell her story to the NE, that's gonna be a blemish on her testimony that Bozo will pound on but I think the crux of what she has stated will survive the attack.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2009, 06:10:04 AM »

Im reading catching up on what I missed this evening.   Casey cannot offer this as a defense successfully for several reasons here are a few off the top of my head:

1)   She made many moves to conceal which indicates that CASEY was very aware of what she did.
2)   Casey lied to LE and everyone about Zanny which means she created Zanny, not that she thinks she is Zanny.
       She calculated what to tell others about Zanny, if she was delusional or suffering MPD she wouldnt consciously know
       the difference between Casey & Zanny.   No one ever witnessed her taking on another persona and speaking as if she
       was Zanny.
3)   With all the internet & cell phone activity this girl participated in she never had a reference to a Zanny as another
       identity or password.
4)    She has absolutely no mental health treatment history.   That will bite her & her parents in the @zz hard when she gets sent
        to prison for life.
5)   Casey looked up how to make chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons well in advance of Caylee's murder, shows
      premeditation.
6)    Her comment "maybe Im just a spiteful B" and telling her brother that maybe she was an unfit mother & "this should
       have happened along time ago"" well be the final bolt hammered into her permanent cell door.

Yes, Capp, great post.  If the defense were to put up any type of mental defect defense it would not work because there is no history, even according to her mother (see video on p. 1 or 2 that Trimm posted).  In addition, if the defense were to put this type of defense up this type of defense requires a lot of time being spent with a mental health expert and nothing like this is being pursued. 

I found it interesting some of the IMs with Iassen, as well as Amy which all happened on June 27 when the car was abandoned at Amscot.  After her child has been missing for days and while Tony is on his way to pick her up, she says the following:

11:26 am Casey texts Iassen and tells him she has not been sleeping well (p. 2618)
11:29 am Casey tells Iassen she has a nanny someone she trusts and has known for over 6 years.  She pays her a lot more than most nannies make.   The nanny is her friend and between Casey and one of her co-workers that is her main source of income. (pp. 2618-2619)
11:44 am Casey texts she is very happy now, this is the first time I’ve felt this way in a long time and that she loves Tony (pp. 2619-2620)
11:34 am Casey texts Amy that “there is definitely an animal plastered to the frame of the car.”  Casey further stated that she had gotten rid of it. (p. 1041, 1147, 4965)

That coincides with some of what she wrote in her journal dated June 21st so I do think pages missing prove that that last page was in 2008 not 2003 as Baez is claiming.

The "animal plastered" shows consciousness that her car smelt & she was already making excuses to cover her tracks.   She was fully aware of what she did.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2009, 06:16:04 AM »

Catching up and see you here POOKY....I need your throw away e-mail.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/30/cindy-anthony-on-record-says-zanny-has-been-around-for-years-before-caylee-was-born/#comments

I can not beleive anyone still insists there was EVER a nanny/babysitter. The fact that Casey calls her a "Nanny" makes it clear she was delusional and wanted to be more than what she is. Casey nor anyone in her middle class family could afford a nanny. A nanny LIVES in your home with a room all her own. She tends to most needs of said child and usually has some sort of benefits and steady salary!!

We know Casey never paid for any sitter as the real babysitter was her friend who also thought she was working and was doing Casey a favor by NOT charging her!!

At times you can tell even George and Lee are uncomfortable with the term "Nanny" and they usually say Nan ahhh babysitter.

Fran Drescher...Now that was a nanny. Don't these people watch TV?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2009, 06:19:45 AM »

News_Junkie - I just don't see it but it could be there.  My eyes are getting old and tired, lol 
Mine are too, but I swear the person has their back (butt) to the camera - D. Casey looks walks a few steps, turns around and back.  Right after he passes the person appears to be somewhat sideways in stance, vs the full butt view.  The tape is so grainy, but the figure is behind the plant life and has a dark shirt on.  I put this video up in full screen mode and see it here too. http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html  I see it on my TV. 
Desi, Capp, Blink - anyone else????????  Which way to the monkey psychologist?

I still don't see it as a person.  There are some shadows that do some funny things to the photo but the shadows I believe are caused by a reflection in the car window because whoever is shooting the video (Hoover) is inside the vehicle.

I only see a reflection and also bushes being moved because he is moving them.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2009, 06:28:22 AM »

Good morning all

Capp -- Trimm posted this yesterday -- it is a video of Cindy on Greta July 21 or 22 -- says that there is no history of mental illness but more importantly, says that Nanny has been around well before Caylee was born.  I thought Morgan would want it and know that you have communicated with him in the past. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/30/cindy-anthony-on-record-says-zanny-has-been-around-for-years-before-caylee-was-born/

Scarrlett -- I posted my email.

Well -- I am off to work.  BBL.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2009, 06:52:44 AM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

That's actually what I've always thought, that Zannie was Casey's alter ego.   

So did I but Klaas, If we beleive this, then don't we have to beleive she IS mental and has a justifiable "insanity defence??

When I see some of the party shots I also think Casey and the 2 girls could possibly be hired entertainment. If you notice the 3 girls do not seem to interact a great deal with anyone else except for a lap dance here and there.

I know this exists as "Theme Parties" is popular with kids today. They say,"Let's do 50's night, then they go to the Salvation Army and buy cloths that fit the theme and drink their butts off. The kids I know that do this are age 24 to 29 and they are Navy Fly-boys and no drugs are ever involved but they get mighty drunk and SOMETIMES they hire professional party goers to entertain. That is what Casey and her 2 friends look like to me. Big money can be made for a few hours of shakin' your bootie!! Could be where she was getting some money.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2009, 07:23:32 AM »

JSM: I think Conway made a comment about Cindy being hurt by the statement.

mgoblue,  think that it was Conway.....and our answer to Cindy and Conway....too bad so sad right?
We are hurt that Cindy's daughter chose to murder HER daughter and Cindy's grand daughter! Shouldn't Cindy be more hurt about that? are these people for real??
Now we know what that old expression, "The truth hurts!" means - get it now, cindy?  Your mom and your brother tried to warn you - now the truth hurts.  BTW  Shirley and Rick Rock!

So true A News Junkie - "The Truth Hurts" and how selfish of Cindy to say she is hurt by Shirley speaking the truth, what about the hurt and pain Shirley has endured losing her great grandchild and being betrayed by her grand daughter who stole money from her and Al and all she gets is an email from KC telling her she was sorry and she would clean, or something, to make it up to her - talk about hurt!  Cindy makes me angry beyond words.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2009, 07:33:47 AM »

mgoblu and A_News_Junkie_Monkey-  ITA with your last few posts on Cindy's purported hurt.  I doubt if she's hurt.  I think it's a media ploy to gain sympathy- "Oh, poor Cindy's been betrayed by her own mother."  WOW!  That sounds so familiar in the Anthony family!  I'd say more like flaming angry that her mom dared say anything negative to LE about Cindy and her ideal family.
Your comments reminded me of Shirley saying that she thinks Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  When I first read that in the doc dump, I thought about that nugget of truth.  Conversely, Shirley could have safely said that Cindy hated Casey more than she loved Caylee.  Cindy's need to control Casey overrode her love (i use that term loosely here) and concern for Caylee.  IMO

ISpy ....another good post.  Your statement says it all - I couldn't agree more and in Cindy's quest to control KC she used Caylee therefore casting a huge shadow on any real love and concern for her.  Cindy's intentions in this from the day Caylee was born are highly questionable if you ask me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2009, 07:34:42 AM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

That's actually what I've always thought, that Zannie was Casey's alter ego.   

I agree Klaas.I said that in the beginning.Wouldn't that explain some of the sleep problems and promiscuous behavior?
Then I go back to thinking she's just plain mean and spoiled.Either way she should spend the rest of her life in prison.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2009, 07:38:34 AM »

I was watching the Cindy on Greta video a few pages back, and something occured to me that I never gave any thought to in the past...

What if Zanny the Nanny is really CINDY????   
Would not surprise me either, I'm at the point that not one thing that they do, or will do at trial will surprise me. Cindy could be Zanny, Casey could be Zanny, for all I know they might pass Lee off as Zanny. 

That crossed my mind also! Plan B/C/D/E or F for defense. KC is protecting Cindy and she was just following the script that Cindy put out for her. Jeeze, I'm beginning to think my mind is warped.

Do you think Casey would sit in jail for her Mom?I don't.
Lee as Zanny would really be a bombshell. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »

News_Junkie - I just don't see it but it could be there.  My eyes are getting old and tired, lol 
Mine are too, but I swear the person has their back (butt) to the camera - D. Casey looks walks a few steps, turns around and back.  Right after he passes the person appears to be somewhat sideways in stance, vs the full butt view.  The tape is so grainy, but the figure is behind the plant life and has a dark shirt on.  I put this video up in full screen mode and see it here too. http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html  I see it on my TV. 
Desi, Capp, Blink - anyone else????????  Which way to the monkey psychologist?

I see it - there is a person standing there.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2009, 07:58:08 AM »

I wondered that also, I have felt that way for awhile now.

Im reading catching up on what I missed this evening.   Casey cannot offer this as a defense successfully for several reasons here are a few off the top of my head:

1)   She made many moves to conceal which indicates that CASEY was very aware of what she did.
2)   Casey lied to LE and everyone about Zanny which means she created Zanny, not that she thinks she is Zanny.
       She calculated what to tell others about Zanny, if she was delusional or suffering MPD she wouldnt consciously know
       the difference between Casey & Zanny.   No one ever witnessed her taking on another persona and speaking as if she
       was Zanny.
3)   With all the internet & cell phone activity this girl participated in she never had a reference to a Zanny as another
       identity or password.
4)    She has absolutely no mental health treatment history.   That will bite her & her parents in the @zz hard when she gets sent
        to prison for life.
5)   Casey looked up how to make chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons well in advance of Caylee's murder, shows
      premeditation.

6)    Her comment "maybe Im just a spiteful B" and telling her brother that maybe she was an unfit mother & "this should
       have happened along time ago"" well be the final bolt hammered into her permanent cell door.

Hi Capp - so true - which means she knew exactly what she was doing!

Off to work all see you from there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: March 31, 2009, 08:00:21 AM »

Pooky. 
Personality disorder can not be used as a defense,right?
Wouldn't Casey have to be crazy koo-koo  insane to pull this off?

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: March 31, 2009, 08:03:01 AM »

Good morning Scarrlett, I hope you are well this morning.  Please let there be more documents today.  I saw your note to me on my BB but was traveling for work yesterday --My throw away email is PookyBear43@gmail.com.  I had hoped Lucinda would be here today

She should be back soon. Some times it is virtually impossible for me to comment but I keep it on most all day and read when I can. There is no rule on that, is there???? It's easier for me this way.   

So...If you see this Lucinda WE Monkeys have you in our thoughts.

Where is Missy "BOO MOKEY"??    Love you as well

It going to be a Great couple of weeks with Big Doings coming our way!!  How does Casey open a bank account just before she is nabbed????? It's what she told Lee in Interview 2 of 3...

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 31, 2009, 08:08:25 AM »

mgoblue,  think that it was Conway.....and our answer to Cindy and Conway....too bad so sad right?
We are hurt that Cindy's daughter chose to murder HER daughter and Cindy's grand daughter! Shouldn't Cindy be more hurt about that? are these people for real??
Now we know what that old expression, "The truth hurts!" means - get it now, cindy?  Your mom and your brother tried to warn you - now the truth hurts.  BTW  Shirley and Rick Rock!

So true A News Junkie - "The Truth Hurts" and how selfish of Cindy to say she is hurt by Shirley speaking the truth, what about the hurt and pain Shirley has endured losing her great grandchild and being betrayed by her grand daughter who stole money from her and Al and all she gets is an email from KC telling her she was sorry and she would clean, or something, to make it up to her - talk about hurt!  Cindy makes me angry beyond words.

What the Anthony's don't get is that........

The truth hurts "once".  The lies continue to destroy and give never endless pain. Truly "HELL on Earth" is what they created for themselves!!

Morning Trimm..Stealing a few moments here and I agree!!   

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: March 31, 2009, 08:09:34 AM »

Pooky. 

Hey Trimm -- are you doing the document dance?  Personally, I don't think that would work.  I think it would require an admission of guilt, and I just can't see that happening.  Insanity just doesn't work most of the time.  MOO.  Capp will probably answer this better than me. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 31, 2009, 08:12:21 AM »

What the Anthony's don't get is that........

The truth hurts "once".  The lies continue to destroy and give never endless pain. Truly "HELL on Earth" is what they created for themselves!!

Morning Trimm..Stealing a few moments here and I agree!!   

Very well put, Scarrlett!

And good morning everyone.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 31, 2009, 08:21:16 AM »

Pooky. 

Hey Trimm -- are you doing the document dance?  Personally, I don't think that would work.  I think it would require an admission of guilt, and I just can't see that happening.  Insanity just doesn't work most of the time.  MOO.  Capp will probably answer this better than me. 

Doing the dance.I can't see Casey admitting guilt.
I do think the girl has some problems,but being mean and selfish doesn't excuse murder.
There's one thing that stuck in my mind.I watched a program about people smoking pot the other night and how there were cases that it caused schizophrenia and etc.Very interesting.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.