May 28, 2024, 02:23:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 343462 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: January 20, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »

So where's the doc dump? and why is there a parade in the dark?? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: January 20, 2009, 05:35:37 PM »

JodyO ~ I stand by my warning to you.

I am sorry, Muffy. Instead of you tossing me. I will leave SM which I have belonged to since about a week after it started with NH.

'Bye All. I have enjoyed it and T/Y for the excellent company.

The moderators don't have the ability to "toss" anyone.  What nickname did you use back at the begiinng of the NH case because I don't remember a JodyO posting then.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: January 20, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »

There are many connections and relationships between FOX and CNN, and the shows they produce and the people who work there.  Kind of like one big happy family--ha ha ha.

No discussing religion, politics or money.

That sort of leaves everything out of those connections now doesn't it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: January 20, 2009, 05:36:50 PM »

I am not sure about what I am going to post....but I think it is correct....

OK...BOZO realizes he is not going to be able to sell anything to get the money to pay for casey's defense.....he tries to get himself taken off the casey.....I THINK...the court can order him to continue on the case, act as a court appointed atty....at that point he would have to have every penny approved before spending it.....no way would the court pay whatever he is charging per hour....and would only be allowed X amount of dollars for experts.........ANYONE????
Was that Freudian?  Whether it was or not ... it was hilarious to read!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: January 20, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »

So where's the doc dump? and why is there a parade in the dark?? 

Hi flamom    We're still waiting for the doc dump....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1025 on: January 20, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »

Me too!  And I agree with Blessed Mother....I think the report that BJ was trying to sell an interview with casey for a 1/2 million dollars speaks volumes!! And I have a feeling that is what he was using to get all the so called experts on board....and oooppssssss he didn't get it

I'm not a big TV person so don't laugh too loud...

I'm having a hard time imagining this case being made into a movie..but I was thinking of something like the "E!" channel for a documentary, or something similar..does Lifetime make those type of shows also ?

((ducking under the table))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 20, 2009, 05:40:23 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.
Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.
Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1027 on: January 20, 2009, 05:41:08 PM »

Thank-you Today.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: January 20, 2009, 05:41:43 PM »

Muffy, I am very sorry if what I said is not appropriate. However, I think if you check what I wrote, I was NOT speaking poorly of either No Rose or Red. Please go back and read my remarks again. T/Y

JodyO - DROP IT.  If there is any connection to anyone it's Baez and Geraldo. 
(ducking) Klaasend is right, but is their mutual aquaintance, Skip Davis who introduced them, and our lovely ringmaster, Leonard Padilla
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: January 20, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »

Me too!  And I agree with Blessed Mother....I think the report that BJ was trying to sell an interview with casey for a 1/2 million dollars speaks volumes!! And I have a feeling that is what he was using to get all the so called experts on board....and oooppssssss he didn't get it

I'm having a hard time imagining this case being made into a movie..but I was thinking of something like the "E!" channel for a documentary, or something similar..does Lifetime make those type of shows also ?

Yes, Lifetime does and probably will.....and Law and Order too   JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: January 20, 2009, 05:43:56 PM »

Don't duck SS!  Because the answer is a resounding yes!

My take on all this is Baez isn't trying to sell the case (or casey as Sunny says   ) - I think he's trying to get a contract with one of the major cable network news programs as a "panel attorney" "commentator" "whatever you call them" - and they probably only want him if he wins a "big one."

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: January 20, 2009, 05:45:04 PM »

Yes, Lifetime does and probably will.....and Law and Order too   JMO

Now I can see that happening ,you smart monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: January 20, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: January 20, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Todd Black claimed in a release that Gil Cabot was an associate of his, but....

There are some connections with Florida and Gil Cabot.  And of course Jose's office is in Kissimmee.  Without checking I'm not 100% sure, but think Jose lives in Kissimmee also.

Today, I think I'm seeing the light.  Read this: http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

Here's an excerpt I found interesting.

CNN's Nancy Grace dubbed Selig a "PR Guru" because of his impact in the Drew Peterson case. 

Selig is well known by national news organizations, such as NBC's 'Today' and ABC's 'Good Morning America,' because of his news background, his professionalism and his integrity.  Selig says he has managed to earn respect from the very news organizations that target his clients.

"They have a job to do and so do I, but they know my background and that helps," says Selig.  "Believe it or not there are filmmakers and TV producers who call themselves 'spokespeople' and get involved in high profile criminal cases just to make a movie or for some other ulterior motive.  These people send out press releases with grammatical and spelling errors.  Give me a break. That is not who we are or what we're about.  Trust me when I say there is a big difference."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:34 PM »

Just throwing this out there, the kind of money being flung around, if it were paying for Baez defense team "Other"
is many million dollars. A deal like that is going to run the entire gammot.. books, engagements, movie rights, this is not a movie of the week amount we are talking about, or an exclusive 2 hour interview. This is the whole banana, so this is either aot of medium deals, which I doubt, or it is about "exclusives" all of which are a serious conflict of interest.

If this is going the way I am hearing, we are all going to know soon enough. There is enough information for the Florida Bar to open a probe as it is, I dont think the SA's office will review this officially until they do, jmho.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »

Don't duck SS!  Because the answer is a resounding yes!

My take on all this is Baez isn't trying to sell the case (or casey as Sunny says   ) - I think he's trying to get a contract with one of the major cable network news programs as a "panel attorney" "commentator" "whatever you call them" - and they probably only want him if he wins a "big one."

Anything is possible...

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: January 20, 2009, 05:48:02 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi

Hi wendi and glad you could join us this afternoon.  You aren't  a dumb monkey.  You were smart enough to figure out the wireless switch was off. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 20, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »

wendi
wendi (and JSM) ... if you are in the cage at SM ... that means you're both really smart monkeys!  ... perhaps a little forgetful ... but still really smart!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: January 20, 2009, 05:48:14 PM »

IMO there is no mysterious funder that has paid the defense expenses. Jose has promised payment to these experts from money he will never see. I believe he is up to know good and is hoping for big pay offs from media outlets.

I believe JB has cut a deal for the media rights and is trying to fund this himself. I think he is out of money and that is why he made such a big deal over a measly $900.00 LE wanted him to pay for the copies of the tips. He had picked them up, never paid for them, and before they would release anymore things, they wanted their money.  It was not that they wanted it up front as he tried to portray to the media if you listen to the court discussion, but they wanted paid for the previous ones.  I believe that is why he made such a big deal about him being restrained in releasing any pictures of the autopsy. My guess is he had already made a deal for them and then could not deliver. There are other things like the "experts" not coming back to Orlando which make me think this is the case.

It is less than $400.00 for a round trip airline ticket from anywhere in the U.S., and my guess is that when they made that "big showing" when the body was found the bill came due and he was waiting on the money from one of his deals.  I personally believe he will lose his license before this is all over.

Have to ask where you are getting those $400 tickets?  Hubby travels 1 to 2 times a week and never has a ticket under $800.  It costs him almost the same to fly to an adjacent state as it does to fly cross country (within $100).  Maybe because we fly out of a hub, but don't think there would be that much difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.