May 28, 2024, 01:35:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 480080 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2010, 08:15:21 PM »

Am kinda pizzzzed at ABC for leading out their article (even if in the subtitle) with that, upthread.

Yes, Terri pled guilty for endangering her child... IN 2005 for criminy sakes, we already knew that. 

Seems to me that for them not to include 'in 2005' in the subtitle, they are just trying to grab ratings, grab the attention of everyone who is waiting to see what Terri does next IN THIS CASE, which seemingly has nothing to do with the other.   

Might just have to join over at ABC just to get my 2 cents in.  Grrrrrrr.  Already helped to shut down one news article (which was pulled) by our horrified comments.  Am thinking the poster that mentioned it could be fodder for a lawsuit is what also got their attention.  Might work with ABC as well.  Dunno.  It's true info, just very very misleading as to content.  Sleazzzzzy journalism, IMO.  And not even from the known sleaze news outlets! 

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-crumbles-amid-explosive-court-documents/story?id=11050953

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2010, 08:19:13 PM »

Rob - why?  It makes no sense that everyone would be against Terri unless there is reason to believe she is guilty of "something".  The question is what? 

Ok klaas - she throw him off a bridge, and has clammed up with two polygraphs. There are many people accused of all sorts of things - you know that as well as I do.

All I am asking  - prove it, place some info that leads them to believe it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2010, 08:23:08 PM »

Rob - why?  It makes no sense that everyone would be against Terri unless there is reason to believe she is guilty of "something".  The question is what? 

Ok klaas - she throw him off a bridge, and has clammed up with two polygraphs. There are many people accused of all sorts of things - you know that as well as I do.

I can't prove it I just have a gut feeling something is wrong with Terri.  I don't know if she has an illness or she is hiding something or covering for someone but my gut tells me something is wrong with her.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »

Am kinda pizzzzed at ABC for leading out their article (even if in the subtitle) with that, upthread.

Yes, Terri pled guilty for endangering her child... IN 2005 for criminy sakes, we already knew that. 

Seems to me that for them not to include 'in 2005' in the subtitle, they are just trying to grab ratings, grab the attention of everyone who is waiting to see what Terri does next IN THIS CASE, which seemingly has nothing to do with the other.   

Might just have to join over at ABC just to get my 2 cents in.  Grrrrrrr.  Already helped to shut down one news article (which was pulled) by our horrified comments.  Am thinking the poster that mentioned it could be fodder for a lawsuit is what also got their attention.  Might work with ABC as well.  Dunno.  It's true info, just very very misleading as to content.  Sleazzzzzy journalism, IMO.  And not even from the known sleaze news outlets! 

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-crumbles-amid-explosive-court-documents/story?id=11050953

Got your back Wyks.  My background is journalism and what passes for reporting today is an abomination.  And someone needs to tell the braintrust over at ABC that the past tense for plead (the legal term) is "plead" (pronounced pled) not pleaded.  Pleaded is something the little boy did with his mother. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »

If we never question inconsistencies in peoples stories, why are we here anyway? If we only seek information on people over the age of 18 does that mean that minors never commit crimes? If we only stay focused on what is obvious then we will never help with anything.
Terri is the obvious choice of people and she is being looked at over and over again, yet still no arrest. It is possible she may not be directly responsible but does have some responsibility and maybe covering for someone. It has been said perhaps a lover, but you know what strikes me odd about that? Her appearance has declined and not enhanced. She gained weight, not lost weight. She dressed sort of frumpy, she wasn't taking care of herself and unless her lover liked over weight frumpy woman then imho it doesn't fit. So who would Terri be covering for? A friend perhaps? A relative? Her son? Right now we have several different accounts on something pretty simple considering James was supposed to be living with Grandma. Where was James that day? Was he at Boyscouts camp with daddy or was he with Grandma getting ready to visit mommy on a preplanned visit on June 5th? Two different people saying he was with the other one makes me ask why?

lord help me - I may regret this. I'm starting to think Terri is getting set up. I'm pretty perceptive, and my track record speaks for itself.

I hate going on the line for someone I don't know - but justice demands it. I don't care if my reputation takes a hit - I care that justice is served.

Rob,
what do you think regarding Terri maybe covering for someone? Doesn't have to be son, could be who ever else
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »

That bothered me, too, Wyks!  Yet, there are some forums to who mainstream media is god, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »

I mean to "whom"!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »

Rob do you have a theory on her/TH set up
id like to hear it, it would just be theory IYO
its an angle i never thought of

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:56 PM »

I think it is a fair question considering there are differing statements from his family on where he is.

I agree.  Also think it's a fair question to wonder where Kyron's half-bro Q was that day.  (Desiree's teenage son, same age as James) ....  Seeing as how it's been offered up by Terri/family where her son was. 

Not to rip either of these teenagers, no.  But to place where they were, and if the stories about that match up, yes. 

IMO. 

What got my curiousity up is when we read it being reported in various news articles, the different family members and how they fit into the family etc.  But no one had a clue for quite some time that Kyron had another big teenage bro.  Why was that info seemingly omitted?  It's when things seemingly get hush-hush about something that makes me just pay more attention to that.  Had Q been included from the start, am thinking I wouldn't have wondered anything at all.  I keep using his initial, cuz I don't know for sure if his name has been made public yet at all.  That's how very little we've read about him! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »

I think it is a fair question considering there are several accounts of his were abouts. It is something that should not be considered picking on him. Where was he that weekend? Which version is the truth?

Regardless if he has a DL, that doesn't mean he can't drive. I have no idea if he has anything to do with it or not. I am just asking the question, where he was, boyscout camp or not.

So let me get this straight. I cannot bring up the teacher because I am then considered to be speaking out about a person who is innocent. I can't bring up the son because it may hurt his feelings...I can speak out all I want about Terri? I can talk about her possibly killing her step son in some psychopathic frenzy but everyone else is off limits? That doesn't make sense to me.
Still not arguing ... and didn't single you out ... just sayin' ... simmer .. simmer ... been here a long time ... not looking to get axed ... Tyrannical Ruler Smile

Where was he - boyscout camp or not ... I don't know that anyone has asked him ... and apparently different families have given different stories ... what can I tell ya ... maybe G-ma Moulton didn't know ... or didn't have up to date 411 ... That doesn't surprise me in this case ... He's with his bio-Dad .. knows his brother is missing ... decided not to go on a camp out ... wants to stay closer to home ... but doesn't bother to call G-ma Moulton to let her know that ... with Kyron missing G-ma Moulton isn't thinking straight or remembering at that exact moment where everyone is ...

And I didn't say anything about the teacher or Terri ... and I didn't say no one can question James' involvement ... have at it ...

All I was saying was that IMO - it's unkind and left in the internet world forever ...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions Tracygirl ... you keep posting yours and I'll listen ... I'll keep posting mine ... and you'll listen ... that's what this whole posting thing is all about. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2010, 08:29:39 PM »

I can't prove it I just have a gut feeling something is wrong with Terri.  I don't know if she has an illness or she is hiding something or covering for someone but my gut tells me something is wrong with her.

I think she is in this as well, maybe not as the responsible party but I think she is covering something.
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2010, 08:29:44 PM »

Doin' a happy Dance. I am in!  I am in!  Smile  Okay, now that that's over

~HI!!!  Obviously this is my first post... and hopefully I won't screw it up.  My questions are: Where was that 18 mo old and if dad saw Kyron in the morning feeding the cat and then was there at 3ish to get him off the bus that's not a HUGE window of opportunity.  I wonder what time he returned home to work.  For me personally...and to be honest with you I was feeling sorry for TH and was rooting for her....*because* that's what the family closest to her appeared to me to be doing.  But...this whole filing for divorce and restraining orders has me baffled.  It sounds like things blew a part after her second polygraph, and the LE let the bioparents in on it and viola, a confrontation ending in the filing of the divorce and restraining order.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »

Welcome Dodade! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »

here's what I think happened - Terri dropped Kyron off at school and went to get banged. She had a boyfriend and has had one for a long time - that's my thinking.

Then she goes to the gym and then home - it probably came out in polygraph and a divorce decree happened licktey split.

Personally, I think this is a lot of bad circumstances that all came together. And Kyron is missing and likely dead. All I ask - LE show me that Terri did more than possibly have an affair - her track record seems to indicate that.

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2010, 08:35:15 PM »

I may be crazy, but i just don't think the step brother had anything to do with this except maybe as a catalyst. I think his departure from the home may just be what started this whole downward spiral. Does he even have a license to drive? Is he 15 or 16 right now? Can they get a license in OR at 16?

I also think that a lot of erroneous info came from TH's mom, Carol, the only time she spoke out which was right after Kyron disappeared. The boy scout trip, DY and TH being great friends, TH knowing DH before she had Kyron, TH going in as caregiver to Kyron to help DY out, KH and TH knowing each other for 7 or 8 years, she was there for Kyron then she and KH fell in love and decided to get married..... I think she was just repeating the stories TH told her. stories that made Terri look good. If she (CM) is guilty of anything it is being naive and trusting, not purposely helping set up an alibi or a defense, IMO.

I know that Terri was adopted by the Moulton's, but is she their only child? I feel so sorry for them. I think they are as much victims in this case as Kaine's family and Desiree's family.

I don't know why exactly, but I see Terri as a master manipulator.

Good points in there, Marycat!  And could very well be.  Have read, but haven't confirmed yet, (maybe others doing the who's who has??) that Terri has a sister, and something about facebook.  That's all I've read tho.  Not even sure if that's actually a SIL and she has a brother instead.  lol  From what I do understand tho, that sibling would likely be her adoptive sib, not a bio sib.  Unless of course, LOLOLOL, she met any bio half sibs later on in life.  Anything is possible with THIS case!  LOL 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2010, 08:38:20 PM »

Good points in there, Marycat!  And could very well be.  Have read, but haven't confirmed yet, (maybe others doing the who's who has??) that Terri has a sister, and something about facebook.  That's all I've read tho.  Not even sure if that's actually a SIL and she has a brother instead.  lol  From what I do understand tho, that sibling would likely be her adoptive sib, not a bio sib.  Unless of course, LOLOLOL, she met any bio half sibs later on in life.  Anything is possible with THIS case!  LOL 

Quoting my own post to add.........

But of course, that sister could also be a sib/sil of Kaine's that Terri has called sister.  <grins>  Any other possibilities?  lol.........

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2010, 08:38:35 PM »

Rob do you have a theory on her/TH set up
id like to hear it, it would just be theory IYO
its an angle i never thought of

cw618 normally I would, however this case caught me and Klaas off guard due to our primary interest - Natalee.

I had to get caught up as did Klaas, We are behind. I have read most everything and do have my opinion, but that's all they are. We didn't research Kyron's case as we would have others ...for that I apologize for myself.

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »

The bio dad, who the grandma said he was with, says he was with Terri, the exact place the grandma was on June 5th. See my point? One is saying he was with the other. Cannot be two different places at the same time. Maybe he was with adopted dad? Wanna help find out what has been reported? So far the only thing I can find is he was said to be with his bio dad on a boyscout camping trip, per grandma, the person he was living with at the time, we think. That has also changed, why is that? Ask me where my sons are and I will tell you, they are home with me. My step children are home with their mom. Easy stuff.

Don't wanna seem like a broken record but where was he, who was he living with and why did Grandma say he was camping with bio dad when according to bio dad, he was at home with Terri, the place grandma was staying that day? Where is he now? Is he home alone with at Grandma's and Grandpa's place because they are with Terri? He is not with bio dad because he says he is with gm and gp. So is he missing too?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2010, 08:39:11 PM »

agree.  Also think it's a fair question to wonder where Kyron's half-bro Q was that day.  (Desiree's teenage son, same age as James) ....  Seeing as how it's been offered up by Terri/family where her son was. 

ah chit i did not know there was a half-bro,Desiree's teenage son, same age as James

so which one was said to be at the bscamp
james or Desiree's teenage son,does Desiree's teenage son have a name

such confusing family relations

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2010, 08:42:10 PM »

If we never question inconsistencies in peoples stories, why are we here anyway? If we only seek information on people over the age of 18 does that mean that minors never commit crimes? If we only stay focused on what is obvious then we will never help with anything.
Terri is the obvious choice of people and she is being looked at over and over again, yet still no arrest. It is possible she may not be directly responsible but does have some responsibility and maybe covering for someone. It has been said perhaps a lover, but you know what strikes me odd about that? Her appearance has declined and not enhanced. She gained weight, not lost weight. She dressed sort of frumpy, she wasn't taking care of herself and unless her lover liked over weight frumpy woman then imho it doesn't fit. So who would Terri be covering for? A friend perhaps? A relative? Her son? Right now we have several different accounts on something pretty simple considering James was supposed to be living with Grandma. Where was James that day? Was he at Boyscouts camp with daddy or was he with Grandma getting ready to visit mommy on a preplanned visit on June 5th? Two different people saying he was with the other one makes me ask why?

And that IMO, isn't trying to rip James apart........ not at all!  It's questioning the info given by the adults in his life. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.