June 01, 2024, 10:54:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 389423 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »

I was talking about the cell phone records never showed any calls to Drs.

Sorry, misunderstood.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: October 24, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »

Good morning all here, and thank you for keeping the missing , in everyones thoughts.
I understand first hand, how it feels to have a missing family member, as my partners mother was kidnapped from her home, on dec 16th, 2007.  She is still missing, and we never hear a word about the happening from le. 
There was not a search, of thousands of folks looking for Judith Osteen, only myself, and my partner, even on Christmas day, we searched the swamps here in north florida for my partners mother.  Le did a small search  a week or so after the kidnapping.

SO, while we wait and hope for our own missing to be found, we have gone to search for Caylee also.  I was born and raised in Orlando, so, I know it well.

On our first search, we went to Boggy Creek road.  The railroad, and the old cars there interested me. I stopped at an old road, that is pretty well hidden, and I got out and walked a while there, looking up, and noticing there was an old sign , " Sawgrass Aprarments", right there.  There were also 2 buzzards, sitting on that sign looking down at me. It sort of gave me the creeps.
This was right beside the underpass, that Caysey traded cars. I have to believe, she knows this area well too from her stopping there.  Ike was upon us, and the rains came, so we had to drive back home, the almost 200 miles.
This is also  near the place, where the car dealer man, says he saw Casey there..

WE went back, last week, and again, searched this area. While we were in the woods there, I found a culvert. It is right out in the middle of the woods, nothing around it, but, water was comming out,, and leading into this stream that goes to the south end of the airport.  I could not see inside that culvert far, as it was grown up with weeds.
I truley believe Caylee's little body is buried there near that roadway, close to the railroad tracks off of Boggy Creek road.
We also went to Blanchard park, as well, as to the trash can by amscott , which is only a few miniutes away from Blanchard park. That area is too congested to bury a body, or throw one in the trash, and not noticed.  ON the way to Blanchard park, we stopped by the ANthony's house.  No one there, but 2 news vans..
I am thinking , we will go back again, and have another look.   Like I have told my partner, " AT least we know where she isnt".
Now, to find where she IS.......

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 24, 2008, 10:59:01 AM »

How can the document be read?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++++++

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

This PDF includes documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case. The document has been edited to remove personal information such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Please be patient while the document loads; there are 34 pages of evidence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: October 24, 2008, 10:59:07 AM »

Important to note that the chloroform found did NOT have chemicals like acetone or alcohols in its composition.

Didn't it say that chloroform is found in early stages of decomp??

So she must not have kept her in car long

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: October 24, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

Good Morning All Monkeys!  Thanks for the laughs already...I can't wait to see these
new documents...but I'm at work, boss is here today, thinks we are running an accounting firm!  Just because his name is on the door he thinks he gets to call the shots... .  I'm going to revise our corporate policy to get a mandatory holiday anytime new stuff gets released in this case!  Can I get some monkey support on this initiative??
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: October 24, 2008, 10:59:34 AM »

Wow - IMO as far as I can see - they don't have anything. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That is the same thing i said!!!

1 hair??

a hair on shovel not Caylee or Casey's

She almost got away with it!!

And if they do not allow body farm iin court prosecution is screwed

I haven't read thru all of it yet, but you're right.. if this is all they have, it's not a great case.  BUT we don't know if this is everything. Some tests may still be out, and Des said they were testing new evidence as of last week, right?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: October 24, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »

Wow - IMO as far as I can see - they don't have anything. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1 hair??

I haven't read thru all of it yet, but you're right.. if this is all they have, it's not a great case.  BUT we don't know if this is everything. Some tests may still be out, and Des said they were testing new evidence as of last week, right?

Thats what des said I hope she is right, Cause if Baez gets evidence in trunk thrown out what will they have?  I cannot believe that she was good enough to have everything cleaned out of that trunk! No blood no nothing...but they didnt say what the stain was did they?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: October 24, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »

I think this 34 page report is VERY preliminary.

This is the stuff that was leaked way back at end of August.

The more definitive stuff we aren't going to see.  This is not the report presented to grand jury.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 24, 2008, 11:02:07 AM »

1 hair??

I am heart sick. i just KNEW the FBI would have some damning evidence. This can't be all of it.  The only thing i can think of is the hair belonged to Casey's helper.   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: October 24, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »

The more definitive stuff we aren't going to see.  This is not the report presented to grand jury.

Mornin IMissThirdGrade..
i hope you are right!!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 24, 2008, 11:03:59 AM »

How can the document be read?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++++++

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

This PDF includes documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case. The document has been edited to remove personal information such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Please be patient while the document loads; there are 34 pages of evidence.

THATS IT!!!  NO DECOMPOSITION RELATING TO HAIR FOUND!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 24, 2008, 11:04:37 AM »

You can save them to your PC too if you wish from the link above.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2008, 11:04:48 AM »

I Agree.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: October 24, 2008, 11:05:01 AM »

1 hair??

Before I hit the panic button ... I am going to "assume" this is to "appease" the public and LE has much more ... I keep reminding myself that they DID get an indictment for murder... this newly released info does not warrant one .... so there has to be more!  IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »

this was what we got leaked to us back in August.  First round of testing.

This isn't THE case.

Mornin IMissThirdGrade..
i hope you are right!!!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 24, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »

The trunk samples are looking better for evidence.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #616 on: October 24, 2008, 11:07:01 AM »

I believe the report we're seeing today is what was used by the GJ to indict - they are still working on more evidence. 
There is a lot of info in the report but if you skip to the "conclusions" paragraphs, looks to me like they have enough data to support human decomp in the trunk, with very high levels of chloroform.  This was apparently enough for the GJ.   Let's hope that the other evidence they are still working on seals the deal. 
I could swear that they were saying last night on NG that "the latest DNA evidence" would be released today. 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #617 on: October 24, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Hmm, those must be the letters JB denied knowing about. I wonder why he felt it was necessary to lie about Casey writing letters to her family? I would like to read them too!

BTW, good  morning to everyone.   

Good morning to all monkeys.
We know that letters were written from Casey to her family and that JB gave them to the family. But But But is this legal can he get in trouble for this?

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: October 24, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »

Good morning all here, and thank you for keeping the missing , in everyones thoughts.
I understand first hand, how it feels to have a missing family member, as my partners mother was kidnapped from her home, on dec 16th, 2007.  She is still missing, and we never hear a word about the happening from le. 
There was not a search, of thousands of folks looking for Judith Osteen, only myself, and my partner, even on Christmas day, we searched the swamps here in north florida for my partners mother.  Le did a small search  a week or so after the kidnapping.

SO, while we wait and hope for our own missing to be found, we have gone to search for Caylee also.  I was born and raised in Orlando, so, I know it well.

On our first search, we went to Boggy Creek road.  The railroad, and the old cars there interested me. I stopped at an old road, that is pretty well hidden, and I got out and walked a while there, looking up, and noticing there was an old sign , " Sawgrass Aprarments", right there.  There were also 2 buzzards, sitting on that sign looking down at me. It sort of gave me the creeps.
This was right beside the underpass, that Caysey traded cars. I have to believe, she knows this area well too from her stopping there.  Ike was upon us, and the rains came, so we had to drive back home, the almost 200 miles.
This is also  near the place, where the car dealer man, says he saw Casey there..

WE went back, last week, and again, searched this area. While we were in the woods there, I found a culvert. It is right out in the middle of the woods, nothing around it, but, water was comming out,, and leading into this stream that goes to the south end of the airport.  I could not see inside that culvert far, as it was grown up with weeds.
I truley believe Caylee's little body is buried there near that roadway, close to the railroad tracks off of Boggy Creek road.
We also went to Blanchard park, as well, as to the trash can by amscott , which is only a few miniutes away from Blanchard park. That area is too congested to bury a body, or throw one in the trash, and not noticed.  ON the way to Blanchard park, we stopped by the ANthony's house.  No one there, but 2 news vans..
I am thinking , we will go back again, and have another look.   Like I have told my partner, " AT least we know where she isnt".
Now, to find where she IS.......

Welcome to SM Moiyshi - So sorry to hear about your partners mother ... maybe you can start a thread here on SM of the info that you do have and some smart monkeys can do some research for you.

I have also searched off Boggy Creek Road ... That is a largely wooded and very swampy area ... Lots of "hiding places" along that road!     (Not to mention some of the biggest spiders I have ever seen!)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: October 24, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »

I believe the report we're seeing today is what was used by the GJ to indict - they are still working on more evidence. 
There is a lot of info in the report but if you skip to the "conclusions" paragraphs, looks to me like they have enough data to support human decomp in the trunk, with very high levels of chloroform.  This was apparently enough for the GJ.   Let's hope that the other evidence they are still working on seals the deal. 
I could swear that they were saying last night on NG that "the latest DNA evidence" would be released today. 

NG says everything is 'the latest'  LOL

naaahh....this report is/was just the first round of preliminary testing.  We now they did additional testing with results given to the SA at end of September, hence the grand jury calling on the 14th of October.  SA was waiting on more results.

Plus we now know they have even MORE new stuff sent out for testing.

What we got today is nothing and just gives the Anthony's more reason to muddy our telly's tonight with "see, I told you she's alive"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.