May 28, 2024, 02:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 388356 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:59 PM »

I did lose all my Natalee Holloway files when my computer crashed when the power went out during a windstorm.  I was contemplating whether life was worth the living  (LOL) when ... I decided to phone youngest son at his place of employment (teacher).  In tears ... I frantically told him of the situation.  I was hoping he would assure me he could recover everthing.  That assurance was not forthcoming but ... he informed me that one week previous while his wife and I were having coffee and yakking in the kitchen and ... he was on my computer ... he had backed up my hard drive.  I may have lost a few files that I accumulated in that week but ... when you consider what could have been ... I was so thankful.

This guy immediately became my favorite child.  However ... I told him not to tell his siblings.

Janet, I am so lucky and have a son as well as a daughter so I am safe in saying my favorite son or favorite daughter.

Janet

Just a swinging with the tribe
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: October 24, 2008, 09:59:03 PM »

I think that LE has much more than what was released today...and these test said preliminary IIRC.  I'm sure they double checked and I think I heard triple checked everything.

Dottie, I think you are 1,000,000 Percent correct. Lets face it we have most of the information regarding the stealing of Amy's checks. That one is all wrapped up neat as a package, but we are missing most of the really helpful information. I think what we are just the edge pieces of the puzzle, and they are going to amaze us in filling in the middle.

I just hope she doesn't plea bargain and then we won't get to hear it.
Yes, orchidwmn there are more pieces to the puzzle and like you I want to see the total picture.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: October 24, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

One of these guys that could have been the Daddy, one that can count backwards from the date of the birth, is in the background and will file a wrongful death suit after these festivities are over.
Our family dog would get sore paws in the spring if he was taken for walks where fertilizer had been used. He had to have his feet washed every time ha came in the house. 
And Boo Monkey, hope you get the job.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: October 24, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »

I did lose all my Natalee Holloway files when my computer crashed when the power went out during a windstorm.  I was contemplating whether life was worth the living  (LOL) when ... I decided to phone youngest son at his place of employment (teacher).  In tears ... I frantically told him of the situation.  I was hoping he would assure me he could recover everthing.  That assurance was not forthcoming but ... he informed me that one week previous while his wife and I were having coffee and yakking in the kitchen and ... he was on my computer ... he had backed up my hard drive.  I may have lost a few files that I accumulated in that week but ... when you consider what could have been ... I was so thankful.

This guy immediately became my favorite child.  However ... I told him not to tell his siblings.

Janet

I messed that up bad so trying again.

Janet, I am so lucky and have a son as well as a daughter so I am safe in saying my favorite son or favorite daughter.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: October 24, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »

I noticed in one of the pictures posted by MisterMichaelj I believe showed a searcher in short sleeves. I do not think that is a good idea. IMO

Sam~  MistermichaelJ didn't post the pictures, and he made a post saying so, when another monkey made the same mistake.  The credit goes to someone else, who I can't think of this sec.  They should be credited with posting the pics. 

Picture taking is not allowed in the search area, unless it's OK'ed by TES.

I don't think Invision searched with TES. I think she searched with another group

Sorry....my bad.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: October 24, 2008, 10:02:50 PM »

She is wearing it in the bank photo where she is cashing the bad check.

I find this tidbit interesting because I have always felt that based on Cindy's reluctance to turn over the receipts/statements, whatever was bought was alot mor eincriminating than a cross necklace.  Now if we suddenly couldn't find the cross necklace, that could be significant (buried with the body?)  But if the Anthonys still have possession of it, then I suppose I feel "let down"  hahahhaha
Maybe the cross wasn't the only thing she bought.

true... i did not see the broadcast so I'm wondering in what context it was even brought up...
i can't even remember...he was talking and JVM interrupted as always and it was over.

Padilla said  "KC lies to her parents & Cindy lies to the media - just like Cindy lied about the cross KC bought for Caylee after she had already disappeared."  I don't think he actually meant  to say it.  JMO
What was Cindy's lie about the cross?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: October 24, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »

I find this tidbit interesting because I have always felt that based on Cindy's reluctance to turn over the receipts/statements, whatever was bought was alot mor eincriminating than a cross necklace.  Now if we suddenly couldn't find the cross necklace, that could be significant (buried with the body?)  But if the Anthonys still have possession of it, then I suppose I feel "let down"  hahahhaha

true... i did not see the broadcast so I'm wondering in what context it was even brought up...
i can't even remember...he was talking and JVM interrupted as always and it was over.

Padilla said  "KC lies to her parents & Cindy lies to the media - just like Cindy lied about the cross KC bought for Caylee after she had already disappeared."  I don't think he actually meant  to say it.  JMO

JMO - I think he meant Cindy lied to him or LE about buying the cross - I think he was getting riled up at JVM and he blurted it out.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: October 24, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »

Its kinda slow...I say we all call Lee again...lol!

I am still trying to get up the nerve.  As one Monkey said ... Lee just may answer.

Janet

Nah, go ahead..you gotta hear Lee, he sounds just like Casey!
I am with you on that one I have wanted to call but I will admit I am a scared monkey lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: October 24, 2008, 10:10:07 PM »

Goodnight!  I can't hold my eyes open any longer....

Good Night Mammy.  Sleep Peacefully!

JP flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: October 24, 2008, 10:11:24 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about one of KC's friends - Andy F. - she kept calling and texting him - I believe around the 27-30th?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1590 on: October 24, 2008, 10:11:33 PM »

Haven't seen MrsKub around for awhile, so I will remind each of you to please register at TES (only takes a minute) and post your recipes for the TES cookbook she is working on as a fund raiser.  There are currently about 250 recipes out there, and I have seen alot more monkeys here! 

Here is the link:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=2

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: October 24, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »

Can't keep my eyes open, going to bed now.

Just a tiny step o/t, I went for a job interview yesterday that would be a dream job for me. I need something soon or will likely lose the house. If maybe some monkeys would say a quick prayer for me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Good Night BooMonkey.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: October 24, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »

JMO - I think he meant Cindy lied to him or LE about buying the cross - I think he was getting riled up at JVM and he blurted it out.
curiouser and curiouser   
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: October 24, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

Can't keep my eyes open, going to bed now.

Just a tiny step o/t, I went for a job interview yesterday that would be a dream job for me. I need something soon or will likely lose the house. If maybe some monkeys would say a quick prayer for me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I forgot to finish reading and now must quote twice.  You (BooMonkey) are and will remain in my Prayers until I hear that they have been answered.

PJ flower

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: October 24, 2008, 10:17:13 PM »

Its kinda slow...I say we all call Lee again...lol!

I am still trying to get up the nerve.  As one Monkey said ... Lee just may answer.

Janet

Nah, go ahead..you gotta hear Lee, he sounds just like Casey!
I am with you on that one I have wanted to call but I will admit I am a scared monkey lol

he never answers it and even says he doesnt on his message.  He checks his messages at night.  He is full of caca de torro about pressing charges on people who call it.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: October 24, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

What's his number?  I want to talk to him!!!!   Hey Lee, it's me A-1, what's happening buddy????   Maybe he is online.  Shall I put my phone no here????  Think he would call?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1596 on: October 24, 2008, 10:19:44 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about one of KC's friends - Andy F. - she kept calling and texting him - I believe around the 27-30th?

Not me, you are the queen of the map ping thing though, and I for one appreciate it greatly. I hope at some point we get the "rest" of the information, so that you can map that as well!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: October 24, 2008, 10:20:55 PM »

I am off.

Friends just phoned and invited us to come to movies with them.  Some WWI movie which does not excite me at all but ... hubby already has his jacket on so I guess we are going.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
6:55 PM ET

Good Night Janet.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: October 24, 2008, 10:20:55 PM »

What's his number?  I want to talk to him!!!!   Hey Lee, it's me A-1, what's happening buddy????   Maybe he is online.  Shall I put my phone no here????  Think he would call?????

Ask him if he helped Casey?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: October 24, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »

did anyone see this.. http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-122854
a national vigial scheduled
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.