May 23, 2024, 02:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 358492 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #560 on: April 18, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »

For those people who are "just plain sick" of hearing about this case... I want them to stop and think about what they said. Just stand back and imagine the scenario of what really happened to Caylee. People get so caught up in the details, the juicy gossip, the jaw dropping antics of the family.

If they could have stood there and watched KC haul Caylee out of the car, cholroform her, watch her wrap duct tape around her daughters head, then gleefully place a heart sticker on it, toss out her belongings, place her daughter in trash bags, and pull away, WOULD THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY? Would they just walk by and say not my problem? They are sick of hearing about it? Imagine for a moment what Caylee felt! 

Those are the type of people who walk past a fallen person and keep chatting on their cell phones.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 18, 2009, 12:54:03 PM »

Good morning, all monkeys and ships at sea! 
Hey,look at this--I was getting caught up this morning and noticed the "she didn't have her identification with her" statement. Where was it?  Was this when her car was at Amscot?  Am I reading too much into this? Most likely.  I need me some more coffee and some monkey info.

Morning Monkalicious! She never seemed to have her ID on her. There was an instance too when looking at apartments w/ someone, she couldn't go up b/c she didn't have her license on her. I think they were Sawgrass apts if I'm not mistaken. One of her little boy toys who was crushing on her worked there, but still didn't leave her alone. I have always stated that's when she went through the Sawgrass cards and found Zanny's information. 

Probably never knew who she was going to be for the day, so never knew which ID to carry.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 18, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »

Boo, to those that are "sick" of this case all I have to say to them is walk away from the news when they are discussing it or stop paying attention to what is in print -- evidently they are not.   Things that make you go, hmmmm.

Im off to go shopping for the afternoon, everyone have a beautiful day & Ill check in laters.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: April 18, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

Northern Rose, it sounds about right that Cin and George would be on pimping the May 17 vigil. I just can't take much more of these people, Karma where are you?

Not to be confused with our "Karma Monkey" 

But I do want to say that Karma always comes back around,it's got no where else to go.

You got that right! Wink

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: April 18, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »

Sickening.   Its amazing how many there are of skulls with hearts.   Pretty damning, if you ask me.   

I guess she must have known what her future held with this one:

Thanks again, Seeme.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #565 on: April 18, 2009, 02:01:26 PM »

OT -  The front page is making me feel sad inside.   I was 9 years old when this man tried to abduct me.  I was riding my bike home from a friends house and he pulled up besides me, and asked me if I wanted to play with him (he didn't have any pants on and showed me).  I said no and started to pull away - and he tried to grab for me.  I started riding as fast as I could - screaming for my brother - and he started backing his car up - but decided to let me go.  The police came to talk to me - and we found out he had already raped another girl my age - but they hadn't caught him yet.  I can still see his face and car in my memory today (40 years later).
OMG Sassy I am so thankfull that you made it out alright.  I can not imagine living with that memory.  Hugs.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: April 18, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »

It says "You are only young once, but you can be immature forever". Got it on the first try!!! 
Day-yum Boo!!  You can read microscopically with those pretty shades on.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: April 18, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »

She sure thought a lot of herself too...

Notice how she is the third wheel. Cut out of the picture. Like she is trying to fit into the crowd, but just doesn't seem to make it? JMO JSM 

That is something I noticed in all the pictures of her and groups. She seems to try to be "a part of" but is on the outside of the group. Look at the ones in the clubs, etc. she seems to always be trying to "worm" her way into the group from the outside. 

It makes you wonder what these people really thought about her.

I know what I think about her!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #568 on: April 18, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »

OT -  The front page is making me feel sad inside.   I was 9 years old when this man tried to abduct me.  I was riding my bike home from a friends house and he pulled up besides me, and asked me if I wanted to play with him (he didn't have any pants on and showed me).  I said no and started to pull away - and he tried to grab for me.  I started riding as fast as I could - screaming for my brother - and he started backing his car up - but decided to let me go.  The police came to talk to me - and we found out he had already raped another girl my age - but they hadn't caught him yet.  I can still see his face and car in my memory today (40 years later).
OMG Sassy I am so thankfull that you made it out alright.  I can not imagine living with that memory.  Hugs.
OMG Sassy me too. I'm sorry when I read the post the first time, I thought you were talking about someone else, now reading it again you were speaking about yourself, I'm so sorry.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #569 on: April 18, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »

Northern Rose, it sounds about right that Cin and George would be on pimping the May 17 vigil. I just can't take much more of these people, Karma where are you?

Not to be confused with our "Karma Monkey" 

But I do want to say that Karma always comes back around,it's got no where else to go.

You got that right! Wink

Yup!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 18, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

OMG Sassy me too. I'm sorry when I read the post the first time, I thought you were talking about someone else, now reading it again you were speaking about yourself, I'm so sorry.
[/quote

Thanks.   I think the worst part is that the police never called us to let us know that they had gotten him.   The other little girl lived about 5 miles from my house - she wasn't as lucky as I was.   The guy drove a fairly new bright red-orange mustang.  I was able to tell the police what kind of car he had because my sister had a mach-one mustang similiar to it.    Hopefully, he didn't have other victims, we were never told about any more.   He must have been a transient, is all I can figure - I grew up in a waterfront summer home community.

My girls had to deal with me never allowing them out of my sight, or never allowing them to go anywhere alone.   I feel so sorry for all the innocent little children that get abducted.   I guess that is why I find myself here every day, reading about these people, and praying for them.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: April 18, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »

Just bringing this forward again...Cindy at her finest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: April 18, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »

For those people who are "just plain sick" of hearing about this case... I want them to stop and think about what they said. Just stand back and imagine the scenario of what really happened to Caylee. People get so caught up in the details, the juicy gossip, the jaw dropping antics of the family.

If they could have stood there and watched KC haul Caylee out of the car, cholroform her, watch her wrap duct tape around her daughters head, then gleefully place a heart sticker on it, toss out her belongings, place her daughter in trash bags, and pull away, WOULD THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY? Would they just walk by and say not my problem? They are sick of hearing about it? Imagine for a moment what Caylee felt! 

Those are the type of people who walk past a fallen person and keep chatting on their cell phones.   
  Point me in their direction Boo...I will go talk some smack to them!!! 
This is ALL about CAYLEE!  JUSTICE for CAYLEE!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: April 18, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »

Is this Lee's Mallory?Taken at Mallory's bday party?Just wondering......

Ya that would be "Mall-i-bu".... where is the puking monkey??   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: April 18, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Regarding Mr. Morgan sending the lies of George and Cindy to the Oprah show... Hmmmm if John Morgan has proof and side by side accounts of G & C lying to either him or the FBI, I would say that charges ARE going to be brought against the Ants. It is against the law to lie to them. They had counsel, they deliberately did it.

I don't think that with this case in the lime light, LE can afford to say Oh Well, we'll let you slide. Then taking an oath would mean nothing to people cause the Ants got away with it!! Believe me when I tell you, the shyte going down during this case will be cited in future cases across America. We are watching!! 
I agree Boo 100%.  To let them slide would be to instate a double standard and our judicial system does not function propperly with double standards.  I hope that by Morgan sending it to Oprah that he also shows it before the judge when he goes to get a court order for George to finish his deposition.  Also I hope he can also send it all on to the FBI as a HELLO!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: April 18, 2009, 03:13:39 PM »

Get off my property while I do NOT go looking for my grandchild that is missing.....

I HATE CINDY!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #576 on: April 18, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »

Interesting, she could have walked away when she was getting angry, but she just kept pounding with that hammer and talking. She knew full well the reporters would swarm her and try to get her to talk. Now it's just strange knowing her grand daughter was 15 houses away, wrapped in garbage bags.

Cindy did you know you were washing Caylee off your daughters clothes and shoes??
Well, you certainly did your part in helping LE find your grand daughter didn't you?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: April 18, 2009, 03:25:07 PM »

Interesting, she could have walked away when she was getting angry, but she just kept pounding with that hammer and talking. She knew full well the reporters would swarm her and try to get her to talk. Now it's just strange knowing her grand daughter was 15 houses away, wrapped in garbage bags.

Cindy did you know you were washing Caylee off your daughters clothes and shoes??
Well, you certainly did your part in helping LE find your grand daughter didn't you?   

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #578 on: April 18, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »

Is this Lee's Mallory?Taken at Mallory's bday party?Just wondering......

Ya that would be "Mall-i-bu".... where is the puking monkey??   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: April 18, 2009, 03:27:27 PM »

She makes me sick.  She had to keep the attention focussed on her, if the media was walking around they may have stumbled upon Caylee, and it wasn't time for that yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.