May 29, 2024, 01:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321856 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #560 on: June 11, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »

JSM I answered in the four legged forum 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #561 on: June 11, 2009, 08:00:25 PM »

NOTE:  Judge Strickland stated in his temporary stay that his decision will either be by either ruling on the pleadings or a hearing.
  Cappy, I'm confused please explain what this means. TIA JSM

It means that Judge Strickland will decide if the autopsy report will be released after the media presents their objection & pleadings supporting same EITHER by hearing or simply based on his review of the pleadings issuing a written decision.  In other words, he may not find the need to hold a hearing.
So if he doesn't hold a hearing do we get them tomorrow? TIA JSM

No, doubtful hon.   The media outlets have to have time to answer & file their motion of objection.   I would say no sooner than the beginning of next week will we hear anything.
Thanks Cappy, I don't want to seem gruesome, but I would like to see what the autopsy said. I also want George and Cindy to have to stew for awhile just knowing what will be released. I don't think they will be out racing cars or bass fishing this weekend. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 11, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »

JSM I answered in the four legged forum 
Thanks Boo, on my way there right now!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: June 11, 2009, 08:03:09 PM »

Why did Conway file this motion instead of the village idiot? Or are they working together under cover?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 11, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know I'm behind & trying to catch up, but I couldn't resist!!!
I want a t shirt with "Thor Fanny" and this pic on it!!
[/quote]

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 11, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »

NOTE:  Judge Strickland stated in his temporary stay that his decision will either be by either ruling on the pleadings or a hearing.

It means that Judge Strickland will decide if the autopsy report will be released after the media presents their objection & pleadings supporting same EITHER by hearing or simply based on his review of the pleadings issuing a written decision.  In other words, he may not find the need to hold a hearing.

No, doubtful hon.   The media outlets have to have time to answer & file their motion of objection.   I would say no sooner than the beginning of next week will we hear anything.
Thanks Cappy, I don't want to seem gruesome, but I would like to see what the autopsy said. I also want George and Cindy to have to stew for awhile just knowing what will be released. I don't think they will be out racing cars or bass fishing this weekend. TIA JSM

I doubt if it curbs their social life in the slightest.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 11, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »

Just read the temporary order--hysterical!  Stan "MY MAN" Strickland jabs ol' Incompetent Baez with the line, ""For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."  Stan, I love you.  Obeying the absolute letter of the law and sticking it to Bozo at the same time.  I'll bet he and his court clerk are rolling around on the floor every time there's a motion from the defense.  Maybe there is a pool going on in chambers on what area of the law Bozo is going to screw up on.  I'd bet money on it.

Sweetie, actuality that is a swipe at Brad "Conman" Conway whom filed the motion on behalf of the Anthonys.    Since when do you file a motion with the State Prosecutor's office  helloooo & the parties (media) should have been served.   Yup, "Stan the Man" called him out on the carpet, now we know why we didnt get word from him sooner, he had no idea it was filed until the SA probably called him with what they received!   YOU ROCK STAN!

My question is, did Conman do this out of ignorance, or, since it is filed so late & to the wrong people, was it on purpose?

Thor Fanny said that they knew what they were doing, and did it on purpose.

Sorry, I had to step away for a few. My family seemed to think they were supposed to eat, and that I should be there too. 

Thanks FM.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 11, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »

Not only is it sickening the way the Ants are running the show and LE bowing to them, but it is setting a frightening example to families across America. The kid kills and if the parents/family throws enough crap into the mix then it makes it all OK. It's saying that this contempt is acceptable. Where are the ethics? Where are the morals? What happened to being respectful of the law? I have a few ideas of my own, but I have to tell you, IMO this country is going to hell in a hand basket and the law/lawyers are helping it along the way. People have to take responsibility for their actions and the law needs to make them accountable!! 

Boo, I'm trying to catch up here, but this was an excellent post. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 11, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »

Just read the temporary order--hysterical!  Stan "MY MAN" Strickland jabs ol' Incompetent Baez with the line, ""For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."  Stan, I love you.  Obeying the absolute letter of the law and sticking it to Bozo at the same time.  I'll bet he and his court clerk are rolling around on the floor every time there's a motion from the defense.  Maybe there is a pool going on in chambers on what area of the law Bozo is going to screw up on.  I'd bet money on it.

Sweetie, actuality that is a swipe at Brad "Conman" Conway whom filed the motion on behalf of the Anthonys.    Since when do you file a motion with the State Prosecutor's office  helloooo & the parties (media) should have been served.   Yup, "Stan the Man" called him out on the carpet, now we know why we didnt get word from him sooner, he had no idea it was filed until the SA probably called him with what they received!   YOU ROCK STAN!

My question is, did Conman do this out of ignorance, or, since it is filed so late & to the wrong people, was it on purpose?

Thor Fanny said that they knew what they were doing, and did it on purpose.

Sorry, I had to step away for a few. My family seemed to think they were supposed to eat, and that I should be there too. 

Fanny, pause...to me they are indicating that they miss you & want some quality time.  Just reflecting because my babygirl is about to turn 21, an official adult and yet it seemed like yesterday I was making velcro bows for her hair.  Time goes by in a flash!  Our children victims we care so much about would want us to make sure we have quality time with our families as often as possible & care for them as we all do unlike they were not given.   Go give them a hug!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 11, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »

I'm eatin pizza and KC is having pop tarts!  Sorry hope that wasn't too off topic, just wanted Cindy and George if they are lurking to pass that little tidbit along to the SKANK.  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

I will be on topic the rest of the night.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 11, 2009, 08:12:41 PM »

I doubt if it curbs their social life in the slightest.   
Yes Fanny, you are probably right. Cindy will be out this weekend on some kind of money stealing junket. I hate them. JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #571 on: June 11, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »

I'm eatin pizza and KC is having pop tarts!  Sorry hope that wasn't too off topic, just wanted Cindy and George if they are lurking to pass that little tidbit along to the SKANK.  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

No you won't. You can't help it 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 11, 2009, 08:16:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 11, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

I know Boo, I can't help it. Is there an O/T Anonymous? I will go to meetings with other O/T monkeys.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #574 on: June 11, 2009, 08:17:44 PM »

JSM, Cindy probably whipped up a batch of chili for today's temporary win, I can't lose the picture in my head of Dennis sitting at the table wearing a big ole bib, lapping up the chili.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »

But you gotta admit JSM's heart is in the right place.     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:20 PM »

an angelic monkey I am going into O/T treatment Muffy. I promise see my previous post.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »

Hi Muffy!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:46 PM »

Muffy, I gave my dog pizza for dinner....... can you see her shaking? Trying not to hit the keyboard to pound out a response??? hee hee hee      Monkey Devil!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »

Good night Monkeys!  Get plenty of rest for tomorrow!  Sweet dreams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.