May 28, 2024, 04:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321578 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: June 14, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »

I don't think Lee has any " disorder " at all. Normal intelligence, not much higher than a normal IQ. Lots of anger. Maybe retreated into his Star Wars stuff as a way of taking himself out of the universe that existed in his house. The universe in his house being a crazy rage-a-holic Mother and a Father who is totally useless. Lee must have been to other ppl's houses and noticed the difference between what his house was like and " normal ' ppl's. when he was growing up. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: June 14, 2009, 03:59:44 PM »

Capp, Trimm, and Boo, I left a message for each of you in musing.

Forgot my manners. Good afternoon Monkeys and guests!! an angelic monkey

I have gotten a late start today. Going back to catch up!
Don't your husy (geese) look patriotic. I love it JSM  an angelic monkey

As soon as it get a little warmer, Gertrude and Albert will be modeling their bathing suits. (Gertrude's is a bikini!) Picture is thanks to Brandi.  Hope everyone that has one is flying their American Flag today!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1542 on: June 14, 2009, 04:04:23 PM »

Capp, Trimm, and Boo, I left a message for each of you in musing.

Forgot my manners. Good afternoon Monkeys and guests!! an angelic monkey

I have gotten a late start today. Going back to catch up!
Don't your husy (geese) look patriotic. I love it JSM  an angelic monkey

As soon as it get a little warmer, Gertrude and Albert will be modeling their bathing suits. (Gertrude's is a bikini!) Picture is thanks to Brandi.  Hope everyone that has one is flying their American Flag today!
Flying it right now Fanny. Tupelohoney told me it was Flag Day. Josef has a bandanna with flags on right now. Changed it from stars to the stars and stripes.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: June 14, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »

I hope TRIMM IS OK.We haven't heard from her since right before the bad weather was to hit in her area. She may have lost power or internet service.  Hoping that we don't have to get the Witless News Cart out to go check on her or take her bail money..   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: June 14, 2009, 04:20:32 PM »

I hope TRIMM IS OK.We haven't heard from her since right before the bad weather was to hit in her area. She may have lost power or internet service.  Hoping that we don't have to get the Witless News Cart out to go check on her or take her bail money..   
I hope she is okay too. It's the creepy neighbors I worry about.  Ewww.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 14, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

Has there been a transcript released with Brandon Snow?  I'm not finding anything, can someone help point me in the right direction, please. TIA

Tupelohoney, We haven't heard his interview, nor the Marine boyfriend in California IIRC. Both should be interesting. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 14, 2009, 04:31:49 PM »

Good Sunday afternoon Monkeys. And Happy Flag Day! 

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. 

The Men in Casey's Life:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEQMmw1ay9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gEQMmw1ay9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I just took some banana bread out of the oven & now I'm off to relax in the pool.  Catch everyone later.   an angelic monkey

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: June 14, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »

I used to stick up for Mr Grund..I have recently been enlightened. Mr Grund prior to this memorial service sent emails about his financial situation and loss of funding..I had no idea until now that the only reason my Grund keeps Caylee's name alive  is to profit from it..He is just as bad as the anthony's now in my book..Why send a pitty email if you don't want money..I feel profting from this child's murder is the devil's work not gods and richard claiming it's god who bring him the money is bs..He is begging for it all over the internet..God does not send the devil to do his work and god would not want anyone anyone to profit off a sin..I can no longer support this childs name being used for profit..I will support her memory at home in private..The only reason her name is still out there s not so she is not forgotten but so the cash keeps rolling in..I hope you all see this for what it is soon..I in no way support the anthony's and never have read my past blogs but i no longer support the grunds financial gain from this sin either..I still believe casey is guilty and jesse is innocent. I will not use this child's name to profit the devil's work

Just curious - do you care to share with us who "enlightened" you with this info recently?   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 14, 2009, 04:51:28 PM »

Good Sunday afternoon Monkeys. And Happy Flag Day! 

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. 

The Men in Casey's Life:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEQMmw1ay9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gEQMmw1ay9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I just took some banana bread out of the oven & now I'm off to relax in the pool.  Catch everyone later.   an angelic monkey
Cece, how do you embed a video like you just did? TIA JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: June 14, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »

CECE!!!

JSM,I'd like to know how to do it too.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: June 14, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »

Oh I like that song!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1551 on: June 14, 2009, 05:19:37 PM »

I used to stick up for Mr Grund..I have recently been enlightened. Mr Grund prior to this memorial service sent emails about his financial situation and loss of funding..I had no idea until now that the only reason my Grund keeps Caylee's name alive  is to profit from it..He is just as bad as the anthony's now in my book..Why send a pitty email if you don't want money..I feel profting from this child's murder is the devil's work not gods and richard claiming it's god who bring him the money is bs..He is begging for it all over the internet..God does not send the devil to do his work and god would not want anyone anyone to profit off a sin..I can no longer support this childs name being used for profit..I will support her memory at home in private..The only reason her name is still out there s not so she is not forgotten but so the cash keeps rolling in..I hope you all see this for what it is soon..I in no way support the anthony's and never have read my past blogs but i no longer support the grunds financial gain from this sin either..I still believe casey is guilty and jesse is innocent. I will not use this child's name to profit the devil's work

Richard Grunds own words in an email...He will be planting a tree with the extra money in blanchard park..WOW! more money then that will be left over..Lets see his wife is no longer working and has fallen on hard times..He lost some funding for the ministries and i wonder why this email surfaced right before all the links for collections for caylee's memorial..Less then a week before all the hype to be exact..He wants people to feel sorry for him and pay his bills using caylee as a pawn..This child was used in life as a pawn between cindy and caylee and i will not let it happen in death..I will be forwarding his letter to nancy grace and whoever else will listen to expose him for what he is.

Just curious - do you care to share with us who "enlightened" you with this info recently?   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 14, 2009, 05:28:25 PM »

Has there been a transcript released with Brandon Snow?  I'm not finding anything, can someone help point me in the right direction, please. TIA

Tupelohoney, We haven't heard his interview, nor the Marine boyfriend in California IIRC. Both should be interesting. 

Thanks Fanny, that's what I was thinking but I didn't know if it was released with several others at the same time or not, hence me not able to find it. Someone said a couple of days ago that he and Casey had only dated for 2 weeks when she dreamed up the "Cleaver" life with him, Caylee and a new baby. That actually floored me although I guess it shouldn't have.  Well, indeed it must be a pretty interesting conversation between him and LE. Something else for us to look forward to along with the marine.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: June 14, 2009, 05:48:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Very slow in here today... I will go ahead and make an "extreme post" from my notes, for anyone who might care to extend the Lee discussion.  It is a topic that interests me very much.  (Uninterested Monkeys, I apologize for the length of the post you'll be scrolling past!)

*  When this case first began to unfold, Lee seemed like the family member with the best head on his shoulders.  The July 22 bond hearing comes to mind.  It didn't last long.

*  Lee refused to give a DNA sample!  His niece was missing and his sister was in jail.  WHY would he refuse??

*  He also refused (and urged his parents to refuse) to take a polygraph test.  Again, WHY?

*  Tony and/or Jesse told OCSO that Casey had confided a story:  that at some point Lee had attempted to have sex with her; that she had told her mother and her mother did not believe her.

* KNOWING that the tabloids and the Internet were abuzz with the theory that Lee might be Caylee's father, he never said a single word to refute it.  Even when the FBI report was released that SEEMS to state he is not the father, neither he nor his parents made any vindicating statement about the test result.... (Did LE ever come out and state that he has been proven not to be Caylee's father?  Can't recall.)

*  There is something truly odd about the way Cindy discussed Lee in her lengthy FBI interview.  Especially vibe-worthy is the story about him developing a rare blood disorder after taking Accutane for acne as a teen; that he almost died, that he couldn't go out and do anything, was physically fragile -- and that this affected CASEY emotionally. 

* Lee's bizarre on-camera temper tantrums are something to contemplate.  Similar to George's destruction of the "little guy's" sidewalk umbrella and chairs the day Casey came home from jail. Lee reacted in a physically destructive manner with the sign/dog bowl incident and the cross/memorial on the front lawn when Caylee's remains were found.  And yet, George had to be restrained; his reactions are rage-driven.  Lee on the other hand seems more like a kid expressing his powerlessness by attacking objects.  George talks like a tough guy, too, making threats.  Lee doesn't act tough or make threats.

* The way Lee held court with the press at the A home early in the case is something I have not forgotten.  It seemed so singular, so inappropriate.  It puzzled me.  He was acting like a celebrity.  He was joking and making funny faces.  He spoke in a self-important manner, in long rambling sentences that never made their point. He did not behave like the uncle and family spokesperson in a missing child case.

* The bond hearing.  The impromptu live media interviews.  The one appearance on morning TV with his parents.  His strange and inappropriate creepy laughter in interviews with LE.  The deposition.  The "CMA" performance.  I don't know if I agree with Turbo that he is a high-functioning autistic, but there is definitely something "off" about his verbal expression, behavior, and facial expressions.

*  I find it possibly of note that Lee somewhere admitted that he had broken into his old apartment at night (through a window?) to retrieve personal belongings after (IIRC) being evicted.  The home video showing him participating in wrapping his roommate Brian's head, face, and torso in mailing tape also leaves a distinctively creepy taste in the mouth.

*  I have long wondered to what extent Casey may have had access to Lee's house, either with his knowledge and presence or not.

*  Why did Lee move out of the house on Eagle Feather, and back home with his parents?  Where is he living now?

*  What is the deal with Luka?  And with Lee having his own attorney in the first place?

*  I don't recall seeing Lee and Mallory together except for the memorial service.  (And in pictures from before the case broke.) 

*  Lee has been under the radar for quite some time.  He is invisible.  Why have the media not sleuthed out where he is, and ambushed him somewhere with a live camera and a mike in his face?  Wonder what is really going on with him? 

The interest in Lee does not abate because there are so many odd facets about him to consider.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: June 14, 2009, 05:58:55 PM »

CBB posted this in Musings, back in March.  HTH

To have a YouTube video show up in your post.

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: June 14, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »

CBB posted this in Musings, back in March.  HTH

To have a YouTube video show up in your post.

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post

Thank you so much Desi. I will be using this! 

I am composing my answer to your post about Lee. 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1556 on: June 14, 2009, 06:17:52 PM »

Oh I like that song!!!

That song would be nice at a picnic!   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1557 on: June 14, 2009, 06:21:02 PM »

swordsedgeWatching another bad Sci-Fi movie wondering how these things get made and how do I get some of that money.39 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Well swordsedge! AKA Richard Grund.. you hold a memorial for caylee of course..Then you tell everyone the money is going to the ministry to keep people from accusing you of anything and make sure you never let them know the ministry is paying your bills due to these hard times your having..Then convince yourself it's an act of god and all will be alright..Amen! Praise the lord you phony
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 07:14:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: June 14, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

Thanks Fanny, that's what I was thinking but I didn't know if it was released with several others at the same time or not, hence me not able to find it. Someone said a couple of days ago that he and Casey had only dated for 2 weeks when she dreamed up the "Cleaver" life with him, Caylee and a new baby. That actually floored me although I guess it shouldn't have.  Well, indeed it must be a pretty interesting conversation between him and LE. Something else for us to look forward to along with the marine.
We most definitely need to hear from Brandon Snow!  And from Marine Mark Hawkins -- heck they went all the way to California to talk to him!

Of course, we're all jumping up and down with simian impatience to read the transcripts of LE interviews with Leonard, Tracy, and Rob...

Another big screaming silence in this saga IMO is Mallory Parker!  I want to know what she's been asked and what she observed and knew... I want to know what J.P. Chatt's recollection and knowledge might be.    And I don't think we heard everything that Chris Stutz may have discussed with LE, either. 

Larry Garrison promised to cough up a big Anthony expose, and we haven't heard anything from him, not a peep yet...  and Mark NeJame hinted around at some intriguing details he may have been privy to... I wanna know!

Who else have we not heard from that would fill in a bunch of pieces of this insane puzzle?   

P.S.  Regarding Brandon Snow, In my notes, I have all the myspace messages from Casey to Brandon, spanning a long time period (October 06 - April 07 I believe).  I would post them here, but it is so Lonnnng.  They are very interesting, though.  They pin down chronology, like when Brandon was away in Iraq and when he was home on leave in Orlando, etc. (i.e. when a conception could have occurred...)  I thought they might hold some clues to the relationship, so I saved them.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: June 14, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Very slow in here today... I will go ahead and make an "extreme post" from my notes, for anyone who might care to extend the Lee discussion.  It is a topic that interests me very much.  (Uninterested Monkeys, I apologize for the length of the post you'll be scrolling past!)

*  When this case first began to unfold, Lee seemed like the family member with the best head on his shoulders.  The July 22 bond hearing comes to mind.  It didn't last long.

*  Lee refused to give a DNA sample!  His niece was missing and his sister was in jail.  WHY would he refuse?? I'm think maybe so his DNA isn't in a data bank somewhere for all eternity. But if I were innocent and my neice were missing I would take the swab test.

*  He also refused (and urged his parents to refuse) to take a polygraph test.  Again, WHY? I think Lee thinks he is Mr Fix it and thinks he a smart guy. Why would the Ants even listen to Lee? That is beyond my comprehension. If he was an attorney or in LE maybe I could see his point, but if they had nothing to hide why did he not want anyone to take a polygraph test?

*  Tony and/or Jesse told OCSO that Casey had confided a story:  that at some point Lee had attempted to have sex with her; that she had told her mother and her mother did not believe her. Once this info came out, Lee has been hiding in a cave with Osama bin Laden. He has not been seen since and his parents have not denied this, so this has always been a thorn in my side with Lee and the Ants. If it isn't true, come right out and say it. They say KC is innocent, but they have never ONCE said this story KC said was BS.

* KNOWING that the tabloids and the Internet were abuzz with the theory that Lee might be Caylee's father, he never said a single word to refute it.  Even when the FBI report was released that SEEMS to state he is not the father, neither he nor his parents made any vindicating statement about the test result.... (Did LE ever come out and state that he has been proven not to be Caylee's father?  Can't recall.) No to my knowlege they never have proven if he is the father of Caylee, but I am not a DNA expert, so therefore cannot answer that question.

*  There is something truly odd about the way Cindy discussed Lee in her lengthy FBI interview.  Especially vibe-worthy is the story about him developing a rare blood disorder after taking Accutane for acne as a teen; that he almost died, that he couldn't go out and do anything, was physically fragile -- and that this affected CASEY emotionally.  I didn't see the interview because I couldn't stand 10 minutes worth of Cindy's lies. But I don't see KC being affected one way or the other over her brother's fragile condition. Too me, if true about his condition it is another lie she is feeding LE to get KC out of jail.

* Lee's bizarre on-camera temper tantrums are something to contemplate.  Similar to George's destruction of the "little guy's" sidewalk umbrella and chairs the day Casey came home from jail. Lee reacted in a physically destructive manner with the sign/dog bowl incident and the cross/memorial on the front lawn when Caylee's remains were found.  And yet, George had to be restrained; his reactions are rage-driven.  Lee on the other hand seems more like a kid expressing his powerlessness by attacking objects.  George talks like a tough guy, too, making threats.  Lee doesn't act tough or make threats. I think Lee was told by George and Cindy to take care of the protestors, just like Georgie did with the guy sitting on the sidewalk. These people are not normal. Remember when Lee in his knee socks went and grabbed the cross off the front lawn and supposedly Cindy beat it to a pulp in the backyard cursing my Sheriff Beary, Yuri and others. They are all full of rage, but I think Lee is the gopher if that makes sense 

* The way Lee held court with the press at the A home early in the case is something I have not forgotten.  It seemed so singular, so inappropriate.  It puzzled me.  He was acting like a celebrity.  He was joking and making funny faces.  He spoke in a self-important manner, in long rambling sentences that never made their point. He did not behave like the uncle and family spokesperson in a missing child case. Lee did not act normal in the interviews in front of the house, giggling, etc. He didn't behave like an uncle and/or family member of a missing child. He acted more like a child in my opinion and enjoyed the attention. Which is something he has probably never had in his life since KC was born. JMO

* The bond hearing.  The impromptu live media interviews.  The one appearance on morning TV with his parents.  His strange and inappropriate creepy laughter in interviews with LE.  The deposition.  The "CMA" performance.  I don't know if I agree with Turbo that he is a high-functioning autistic, but there is definitely something "off" about his verbal expression, behavior, and facial expressions. I don't know if he is autistic or just not right in the head. I know a child that is autistic and is outgoing in his element aka playing games and winning braniac contests (lovely child by the way). He would never be able to hold a normal conversation which Lee somewhat did in the deposition.

*  I find it possibly of note that Lee somewhere admitted that he had broken into his old apartment at night (through a window?) to retrieve personal belongings after (IIRC) being evicted.  The home video showing him participating in wrapping his roommate Brian's head, face, and torso in mailing tape also leaves a distinctively creepy taste in the mouth. I didn't know he broke into his apartment prior to being evicted, but the taping of his friend I saw on video totally creeped me out, the way he giggled like it was funny. That gave me chills up my spine. 

*  I have long wondered to what extent Casey may have had access to Lee's house, either with his knowledge and presence or not. I have often wondered that too. Is that where she went when she said she was "working" and couldn't be at Hopespring because big Daddy George would have been home.

*  Why did Lee move out of the house on Eagle Feather, and back home with his parents?  Where is he living now? IDK that answer, maybe the owner of the house was sick and tired of Murt driving around showing the house on the Murtmobile? Gave them notice and told them to get out. I would do that if I had a rent house and it was all over the news. JMO

*  What is the deal with Luka?  And with Lee having his own attorney in the first place? Smart thing that Lee did to have an attorney away from the family's Conway. They (Conway, Baez et all) will try and throw Lee under the bus and maybe Lee is smarter than we think. He has his own attorney that will look after his interest and not the crazy family.

*  I don't recall seeing Lee and Mallory together except for the memorial service.  (And in pictures from before the case broke.) 

*  Lee has been under the radar for quite some time.  He is invisible.  Why have the media not sleuthed out where he is, and ambushed him somewhere with a live camera and a mike in his face?  Wonder what is really going on with him? 

The interest in Lee does not abate because there are so many odd facets about him to consider.
HI Desi, glad to see you here. If it is okay I will post my comments in red at each question. TIA JSM Wow I am brain fried. All this in red is my opinion and probably makes no sense whatsoever. JMO JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.