May 28, 2024, 04:36:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321595 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: June 14, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

Hey Fannie...or anyone...I am so far behind in this thread...did we get new docs and where can I find them? I went to Blinks already...thanks!
are you going to be watching NG Friday night when Cindy's videos are going to be on?
I thought these were pretty easy to access and read:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html

Links listed within the article, topics in red.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 14, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »

Hey Fannie...or anyone...I am so far behind in this thread...did we get new docs and where can I find them? I went to Blinks already...thanks!
are you going to be watching NG Friday night when Cindy's videos are going to be on?

I don't think I can take a single solitary video  of Spindy ever again, so I probably will miss Friday night. 

I downloaded most of the new stuff in a pdf file. WFTV and the Orlando Sentinal had quite a few and the Chan 13 site has some too. Anyone else have a link for Cookie?

thanks..I will look at the Orlando Sentinal for starters!
I will be watching Spindy..,my curiosity will get the best of me...I want to see her twist her words...the more she talks, the more she looks ignorant...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: June 14, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »

thanks a bunch!  good nite! sweet dreams to you!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: June 14, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »

I completely agree with Fanny that it is simply not possible to "come to terms" with what happened to Caylee.  In my post about Scott Peck, I wrote that studying pathological behavior can "help us come to terms with the flabbergasting and upsetting behavior of the A's." (But truly, even that may not be possible.  Their behavior is beyond mind-boggling.)

Goodnight to all bed-bound Monkeys, bless you all and sweet dreams.

Yes, that was a big part of my not being able to come to terms with. The utterly ......I keep wanting to type evil.......I cannot even find another word to describe it, but the behavior of these people is just beyond comprehension.

I can remember a time when I watched the soaps, and was glued to a couple of them everyday. Things that would happen from day to day on them would be so out of the relm of reality, and you just knew could not happen in real life. They would be so over the top till you knew it could not possibly be true, but you would hang on every episode and watch every day to see what would be next.....That is what this feels like, except it IS real life, a real little girl is dead and the episodes go on daily, each day a little more ridiculous and far-fetched than the last. I grew out of the soaps. I don't even know if they are the same now, or worse. But that is how this is feeling everyday. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 14, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

tee hee Cookie -- I was saying goodnight to those who are leaving... I'm still here. 
  Maybe I should take that as a hint? 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: June 14, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys: Just catching up and noticed the comments regarding Lee and his illnesses. If Lee was taking accutane, there may be some link to his "illness". I'll try to provide a link. I know of a family where the son was taking this medicine. The parental situation was very tough. His parents demanded that he always had to be the best at everything...football, GPA, college enterance... and he ended up commiting suicide. Obviously tragic for all. The point is, can you imagine living with Cindy and being on this medicine? No idea if there's a connection, but thought it was worth sharing.

http://www.rense.com/general32/scu.htm

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 14, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »

NOROSE,

I left you a post in musings.   an angelic monkey
Thanks 

I am trying to make you laugh out loud at least once today. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 14, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

tee hee Cookie -- I was saying goodnight to those who are leaving... I'm still here. 

NOOOO!!! Don't go!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 14, 2009, 09:36:52 PM »

tee hee is right! no hint at all...although I am about ready to sign off and relax a bit...
it has been a beautiful day here finally and we spent a good part of the day outside in the sunshine...made me tired I guess...
good nite all...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: June 14, 2009, 09:38:16 PM »

As she has mentioned previously, much of Turbo's "generational evil" theory is derived from the work of M. Scott Peck, who wrote "The Road Less Traveled" and "People of the Lie."  His work is interesting, though somewhat controversial because of his concept of malignant evil, which has a religious basis, as a type of psychopathy.  IMO anyone baffled by the narcissistic and sociopathic behavior demonstrated by the Anthony clan -- or who have themselves been vicitimized by a narcissist or sociopathic relationship, family or otherwise, would do well to investigate it if they have not done so already.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck  Hugs to Swayze and all other Monkeys who know what it's like first hand.

Thank you Desi.  It is a very interesting subject & this case has brought up a lot of questions about it. 

Good night sweet monkeys & thank you for all your insightful posts. 

Time for me to head out.  Movie time!

I would strongly suggest reading "People of the Lie" if you have never read it. Peck was educated in psychology without any reference to evil as being a cause of some psychiatric symptoms. He was not religious at all, more like an agnostic when he started in his field. This was a progressive determination he made though years of private practice. When he began he believed, along with 99 percent of his psychiatric colleagues, that there was no such thing as evil or the devil. Peck's view of God is even more disturbing. He ends up looking suspiciously like a psychotherapist. Peck declares flatly that God does not punish evil, that he "cannot destroy, he can only create … having forsworn the use of power against us, if we refuse His help, He has no recourse but, weeping, to watch us punish ourselves … having forsaken force, God is impotent to prevent the atrocities that we commit."

People of the Lie
is loaded with the fascinating and chilling stories of patients he has treated who have struggled with evil people or who were themselves evil. Unforgettable is the story of Bobby, whose parents made him a gift of the rifle with which his brother had committed suicide.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1650 on: June 14, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

JSM, when you come on again , I left you a post in musings about your tv.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

What are the videos of Cindy about? Are they new or some old reruns?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: June 14, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »

tee hee is right! no hint at all...although I am about ready to sign off and relax a bit...
it has been a beautiful day here finally and we spent a good part of the day outside in the sunshine...made me tired I guess...
good nite all...

Good nite Cookie. TeeHee!   an angelic monkey

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: June 14, 2009, 09:41:22 PM »

turbo:

People of the Lie is loaded with the fascinating and chilling stories of patients he has treated who have struggled with evil people or who were themselves evil. Unforgettable is the story of Bobby, whose parents made him a gift of the rifle with which his brother had committed suicide.

did anything happen to the parents?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: June 14, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

JSM, when you come on again , I left you a post in musings about your tv.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

What are the videos of Cindy about? Are they new or some old reruns?

I am not sure, but sometimes on Friday nites Nancy Grace has some specials with compilations of old videos that have a certain theme. One Friday nite she did a special on the jail house tapes. I have a feeling that it is going to be something like that.

But even if it is something new, I can't watch her anymore. My TV is in enough danger as it is, just getting through a regular Nancy Grace show most nights.   

Edit to fix typo
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 10:05:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: June 14, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

good nite all...
'Night cookie!  Glad you had a nice sunshiny day!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: June 14, 2009, 09:49:01 PM »

turbo:

People of the Lie is loaded with the fascinating and chilling stories of patients he has treated who have struggled with evil people or who were themselves evil. Unforgettable is the story of Bobby, whose parents made him a gift of the rifle with which his brother had committed suicide.

I haven't read it in a while, but they brought the boy in for counseling and this came out in the sessions. It seems as if they just sent him off to a boarding school and never came back to see Peck. I will have to find the book in my library and re-read that part to be sure.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: June 14, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys: Just catching up and noticed the comments regarding Lee and his illnesses. If Lee was taking accutane, there may be some link to his "illness". I'll try to provide a link. I know of a family where the son was taking this medicine. The parental situation was very tough. His parents demanded that he always had to be the best at everything...football, GPA, college enterance... and he ended up commiting suicide. Obviously tragic for all. The point is, can you imagine living with Cindy and being on this medicine? No idea if there's a connection, but thought it was worth sharing.

I really do think that Lee had some sort of mental or psychiatric episode during that time. I think some pretty bad things may have happened. I don't think that Spindy will ever let the truth of what they were out. The blackwater rivers run deep under the Anthony house. I would be curious to know what Casey was doing during this period of time, and why it was that Spindy would even tell about Lee. I think her telling of this was a diversion of some kind. Maybe even something about George or herself. But what??

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: June 14, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

turbo:

I haven't read it in a while, but they brought the boy in for counseling and this came out in the sessions. It seems as if they just sent him off to a boarding school and never came back to see Peck. I will have to find the book in my library and re-read that part to be sure.

I hit post too soon. They did this under the auspice of an act of LOVE and could not understand why Peck thought it strange. What I remember being interesting to me was how the focus was always on the boy's perceived actions and no introspection allowed into their own actions. I also found interesting how they had NO comprehension of how that might affect him. That seems to be consistent with evil persons, they have no empathy or interest in the feelings of others.  They know no guilt on any level of their being for some reason.

I have been working with the homeless in our area for many years, and there are some who are pure evil and some who are the victims of their choices in being around evil persons. The few pure evil hit me instantly as repulsive. I seem to know them at first glance. I can't explain it either.

There are many psychological articles and books now on the psychology of evil, but Peck was the first who had the nerve to write about it. Many psychologists recognize it but because of the pressure in that community refuse to acknowledge it.

I have read many articles about Peck, and he came to believe that 12 Step programs were the way to break that evil. That is my conclusion from my own experience working with the homeless. In those programs they require extreme honesty and it does seem as if that works. The people on the street who have addictions and recover seem to be able to overcome that generational evil.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: June 14, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

I really do think that Lee had some sort of mental or psychiatric episode during that time. I think some pretty bad things may have happened. I don't think that Spindy will ever let the truth of what they were out. The blackwater rivers run deep under the Anthony house. I would be curious to know what Casey was doing during this period of time, and why it was that Spindy would even tell about Lee. I think her telling of this was a diversion of some kind. Maybe even something about George or herself. But what??
You know, Fanny, it was so fascinating to see how the FBI agents handled the interrogation of Cindy and George.  They spoke to them separately, and had them fill out that lengthy questionnaire about Casey and the family.  They told each one that the other was being questioned on the same topics.  I believe Lee was given the same treatment but am not sure.  (Note to self:  Add Lee's FBI interview to videos I want to see...)  So Cindy had no way of knowing whether George would tell the FBI about Lee's episode... Psychological pressure... Wonder what went through her wicked mind as she tried to decide how much and what to tell; what spin to put on it.
----------
Incidentally, the other very telling and eerie moment in the interview IMO was when, after having answered all the questions with rambling, chatty answers full of misleading details and outright deception, Cindy was asked if there was ever any kind of abuse in the family.  She looked shell-shocked for a second, like she wasn't breathing.  After a pause, she kind of deflated in her seat a little, and answered in this very small voice like a little girl, "no." 

Just "No."  I thought her eyes looked haunted.  It gave me chills.  Anyone recall if it struck you that way or not?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: June 14, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »

Do you remember what age she said he was?  I was under the impression it was about age 7, but you would not use acne medicine at that age, so I guess it was later.

I keep going back to Cindy "misspeaking" about her "grandson" twice and her references to "oh no, not another one again"...........For some reason I can't help but feel like these things are connected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.