June 15, 2024, 11:08:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 430256 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1180 on: February 05, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »

If she stopped in Tuscon it is 715 miles from Tuscon to Ozona - that is a long ways perhaps a stop in between in Las Cruces as you had suggested in your original proposed route?

She would nver had made it from Tuscon to Ozona as she would have run out for gas

The car also came with a 18 gallon tank.  I am going to average the car getting 24 miles/g as it is older and probably was getting less than that.  She has 432 miles before she needs to fill up. 
Tuscon to Las Cruces is 275 miles

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1181 on: February 05, 2010, 09:54:12 PM »

Goodnight  Monkeys. got to go to sleep . Have a great night. God Bless

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: February 05, 2010, 09:56:27 PM »

Goodnight darla, pleasant dreams   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: February 05, 2010, 09:57:49 PM »

Goodnight  Monkeys. got to go to sleep . Have a great night. God Bless
Sweet Dreams Darla, sleep well.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: February 05, 2010, 10:13:59 PM »

If she stopped in Tuscon it is 715 miles from Tuscon to Ozona - that is a long ways perhaps a stop in between in Las Cruces as you had suggested in your original proposed route?

She would nver had made it from Tuscon to Ozona as she would have run out for gas

The car also came with a 18 gallon tank.  I am going to average the car getting 24 miles/g as it is older and probably was getting less than that.  She has 432 miles before she needs to fill up. 

I think she went from Tempe to Las Cruces
Las Cruces to El Paso and spent the night in El Paso
El Paso to Ozona
and Ozona to San Antonio
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: February 05, 2010, 10:21:56 PM »

Dad in missing Baby Mystery cleans out Trailer

http://www.kpho.com/video/22480534/index.html

DID I hear this right. Landlord. But this is what Tammi said

"SHE bought that tailor she lives in, because felons were not allowed to live there. We looked up his/her records and everything she said was true! So she bought that trailer because he was always trying to move in on her when he couldn't find another couch to sleep on after his 4 to 6 week drug binges! He didn't want anything to do with that baby....These were the things we were told and were given documents to support all that she told us, "

Another one of Tammi's lies she said in the letter on facebook that EJ bought the trailer.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: February 05, 2010, 10:26:54 PM »

I think she went from Tempe to Las Cruces
Las Cruces to El Paso and spent the night in El Paso
El Paso to Ozona
and Ozona to San Antonio
I agree - I would think she filled up with gas in Tempe as she knew she was leaving on a road trip, when we leave to head out of town we gas up before we leave.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: February 05, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »

"SHE bought that tailor she lives in, because felons were not allowed to live there. We looked up his/her records and everything she said was true! So she bought that trailer because he was always trying to move in on her when he couldn't find another couch to sleep on after his 4 to 6 week drug binges! He didn't want anything to do with that baby....These were the things we were told and were given documents to support all that she told us, "

Another one of Tammi's lies she said in the letter on facebook that EJ bought the trailer.
Hi norock!  From what I understand her dad owned the trailor and was leasing the site it was sitting on - so this makes me wonder what happens to the trailor????

norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: February 05, 2010, 11:10:39 PM »

Hi norock!  From what I understand her dad owned the trailor and was leasing the site it was sitting on - so this makes me wonder what happens to the trailor????
[/quote]

See what I understood was EJ bought the trailer, But I guess really no one owned the trailer but the landlord. Hmmmm.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: February 05, 2010, 11:12:40 PM »

Her dad is dead. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: February 05, 2010, 11:18:02 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad Clears Out Trailer
Logan McQueary Forced To Briefly Interrupt His Journey To San Antonio

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary interrupted his road trip searching for his son, Gabriel Johnson, to return to the Valley for less than 24 hours before resuming his journey to Texas.

McQueary said he was contacted by his old landlord who told him he had to get his stuff out of the Tempe trailer he shared with the baby’s mom, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, or all of it would be sold.

Thursday night, McQueary was in El Paso, Texas, where he spent 6 hours with a renowned private investigator who is helping McQueary search for his missing 8-month-old son.

He was set to head to San Antonio first thing Friday morning, but he was forced to catch a plane to return to the Valley to secure his things.

McQueary took the time at the trailer to also look for clues that might help the private investigator Jay J. Armes.

“They're trying to see, you know, what motivated her to do this or what her next move would have been," McQueary said. "Try to get in her head to see if anything … try to figure out what she was thinking at the time, anything like that."

"So that's what especially Jay J. Armes wanted me to look for, any type of handwriting," he said. "Anything like that so they can do an analysis on the handwriting.”

But McQueary said he found little that would help. When Gabriel went missing, Tempe police served a search warrant at the trailer and seized anything that might have offered clues.

McQueary did find some personal items that belong to his son. “I found a few things of Gabriel’s left, a few baby blankets and a little bit of clothes. But everything else is gone,” McQueary said as tears welled up in his eyes.

During his short stay in the valley McQueary expressed concern that the San Antonio police department seemed to be behind the ball on this case. San Antonio has the lead in the missing person’s case regarding Gabriel, but McQueary questions whether they’ve done anything with it.

“You have 10 people working on this right now that are meeting every single day and they're all going over how they're going to search the landfill," he said. "For two weeks? Why didn’t they already do it so they could rule it out so they could have those ten people working on other things on the case."

"Everybody keeps questioning, why they haven't done it, why they haven't done it? And we're doing the same thing. I don't understand why they just don't go ahead and do it rule it out and be over and done with it.”

Friday afternoon, McQueary was set to hop a plane and fly directly to San Antonio where he was hoping to meet with the chief of police to demand some answers.

Managers of the landfill have blocked off an area that might be searched for the baby, but police said they hadn't yet searched the site and decline to say whether they plan to do so. A portion of the Tessman Road Landfill was cordoned off based on where Gabriel was last seen on Dec. 26 in San Antonio.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22480982/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: February 06, 2010, 01:06:36 AM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad Arrives in San Antonio

The father of a missing Arizona baby, last seen here in San Antonio, is in town to look for the little boy.
Logan McQueary arrived at the San Antonio Airport Friday night. He plans to start searching for baby Gabriel Johnson first thing Saturday morning.

News 4 WOAI asked McQueary if he believes that he will find evidence in San Antonio that will lead to Gabriel. He said, "I think there is a big possibility. I think everything is here that's why we came to San Antonio. Everything leads to San Antonio and I think we can find all the answers here in San Antonio that will lead us to Gabriel."

McQueary told News 4 WOAI that he is scheduled to meet with the San Antonio police chief and detectives. He feels they are not doing enough to look for his son. While McQueary said he's hopeful Gabriel is still alive, he believes the police should have already searched a San Antonio landfill for the boy's body. McQueary wants police to search that area so they can rule out a connection to the landfill and move on to other leads.

Baby Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson back in December at a hotel near I-10 and Huebner. She is in jail in Arizona and is charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Johnson told the boy's father she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw it in a dumpster. She later changed her story to say she gave the baby to a couple she met in a park. Police say Johnson is not cooperating with their investigation.

While McQueary feels that San Antonio Police officers are not doing enough to look for the baby, San Antonio police say they are doing a lot of work on the case. They say the investigation is very active and detectives are following up on leads. A spokesman for the department said officers look forward to meeting with McQueary and talking to anyone who may have information about Gabriel.

After his meeting with police, McQueary plans to retrace the steps that the baby's mother took in San Antonio. He plans to visit the hotel where she was last seen with the baby and the motel where her car was found on the south side.

If you have any information about this case, please call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Baby-Gabriels-Dad-Arrives-in-San-Antonio/kxAoPJJ0gk-dMxiZYRH3zg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: February 06, 2010, 01:10:03 AM »

Father of missing baby comes to San Antonio

The father of Gabriel Johnson, who went missing last December, arrived in San Antonio on Friday night in an effort to find his 8-month-old son.

Logan McQueary and a cousin arrived at San Antonio International Airport around 9 p.m. from El Paso, where he met with private investigator Jay J. Armes.

McQueary and his family have created a “war room” that is papered with maps, information from Internet sources and even a psychic. With the information, McQueary has mapped out a route Elizabeth Johnson, the child's mother, took while in San Antonio, said Kelli McQueary, the father's aunt.

McQueary is expected to meet soon with Police Department officials about the missing person case, Armes said.

Police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said McQueary has been in contact with the department and conveyed his appreciation to detectives “for their effort in trying to find out what happened to the child.”

Police still have not searched for the baby at an East Side landfill, which is an area of interest for the department in connection with the case, Gutierrez said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/83696637.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: February 06, 2010, 01:12:48 AM »

Missing Baby's Dad in S.A. (with video)

It's been over a month since an 8 month old boy was last seen here in San Antonio. S.A.P.D., the FBI and several law enforcement agencies have been trying to find Gabriel Johnson. Now his father is here to join the search. Our Yami Virgin reports from the San Antonio International Airport where Gabriel's father arrived to help find his son.Missing Baby's Dad in S.A.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1161.shtml

** notice the reporter is Yami and that this is the only station still reporting that Gabriel was last seen in the park. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: February 06, 2010, 01:19:18 AM »

BTW, Hi Wykes! Nice to see you!

Hi TG!    It's nice to see you too!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: February 06, 2010, 01:24:58 AM »

Missing Baby's Dad in S.A. (with video)

It's been over a month since an 8 month old boy was last seen here in San Antonio. S.A.P.D., the FBI and several law enforcement agencies have been trying to find Gabriel Johnson. Now his father is here to join the search. Our Yami Virgin reports from the San Antonio International Airport where Gabriel's father arrived to help find his son.Missing Baby's Dad in S.A.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1161.shtml

** notice the reporter is Yami and that this is the only station still reporting that Gabriel was last seen in the park. 

Yami Virgin BIO:

Yami Virgin

"You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been."

I was born in Panama City, Panama, and I'm proud to call myself an Army brat. This more than anything built the foundation for that need to find out more about the people around me. It also taught me how to accept others even if they aren't like me. Although I wasn't born in Texas, I consider myself a transplanted Texan and most importantly a San Antonian.

I got my start in broadcasting while taking classes at San Antonio College. A program director at a local radio station heard my show and offered me a job. I went on to U.T.S.A. where I majored in Political Science and minored in Communications. After graduating from U.T.S.A. I worked on several political campaigns. But soon my first love pullled me back to news. So I went back to broadcasting and started working for the local Telemundo station. When you're just 25 and reporting and producing for people who have over 25 years of experience under their belt, you quickly learn to grow very tough skin.

In 2000 I moved up north to follow my husband when he was accepted to medical school. I went to the land of the frozen tundra, "brats" and the Green Bay Packers. After 8 years at the CBS and Telemundo station in Milwaukee, WI, I learned a lot about myself as a reporter. I learned I could stand in 60 below zero wind chills and still talk. My friends from high school aren't too surprised since they did vote me most talkative senior. While in Milwaukee, I reported for the CBS station and anchored and produced the news at Telemundo.

Yes, I've been around for a while. That's why I have 13 Associated Press awards under my belt. But I can truly say all of them were a team effort. While you see me on TV, it's the guy on the other side of the camera who brings you the images that make you understand the joy others enjoy or the pain they sometimes have to go through. If we make you feel something, then I've done my job.

When I'm not at work I enjoy traveling. But of all the beautiful places I've been lucky enough to see, I still find Panama one of the most beautiful on earth. I thank you for letting me into your home every night and letting my stories touch you in some way.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:4oP_WoYHp-kJ:www.kabb.com/biography/yvirgin.shtml+%22yami+virgin%22+san+antonio&cd=21&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: February 06, 2010, 01:30:53 AM »

I wonder if we can talk Klaas into giving us a pooping Rhino?   

Likely not a very mature thing to do but so fitting of Tammi I couldn't help myself

Monkey Devil! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: February 06, 2010, 01:50:00 AM »

Yami's facebook.  Note that Tammi is one of her friends.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=yami+benavides&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=645230864&ref=search&sid=1570897983.3364187478..1
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: February 06, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.
Baby Gabriel's father thinks SA police aren't doing enough to find his son

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Baby-Gabriels-father-thinks-SA-police-arent-doing/kxAoPJJ0gk-dMxiZYRH3zg.cspx

SAN ANTONIO - The father of a missing Arizona baby, last seen here in San Antonio, is in town to look for the little boy. Logan McQueary arrived at the San Antonio Airport Friday night. He plans to start searching for baby Gabriel Johnson first thing Saturday morning.

News 4 WOAI asked McQueary if he believes that he will find evidence in San Antonio that will lead to Gabriel.

"I think there is a big possibility," said McQueary. "I think everything is here. That's why we came to San Antonio. Everything leads to San Antonio and I think we can find all the answers here in San Antonio that will lead us to Gabriel."

McQueary told News 4 WOAI that he is scheduled to meet with the San Antonio police chief and detectives. He feels they are not doing enough to look for his son.

While McQueary said he's hopeful Gabriel is still alive, he believes the police should have already searched a San Antonio landfill for the boy's body. McQueary wants police to search that area so they can rule out a connection to the landfill and move on to other leads.

Baby Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, back in December at a hotel near I-10 and Huebner. She is in jail in Arizona and is charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Johnson told the boy's father she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw it in a dumpster. She later changed her story to say she gave the baby to a couple she met in a park. Police say Johnson is not cooperating with their investigation.

While McQueary feels that San Antonio Police officers are not doing enough to look for the baby, San Antonio police say they are doing a lot of work on the case. They say the investigation is very active and detectives are following up on leads. A spokesman for the department said officers look forward to meeting with McQueary and talking to anyone who may have information about Gabriel.

After his meeting with police, McQueary plans to retrace the steps that the baby's mother took in San Antonio. He plans to visit the hotel where she was last seen with the baby and the motel where her car was found on the South Side.

If you have any information about this case, please call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: February 06, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »

Her dad is dead. 
Right, but weren't we discussing him owning that trailer and that he may have given it to her?  I might not be remembering this correctly but I thought there was speculation about that.  But then again that wouldn't make sense either if there is a landlord involved unless it was rent for the spot the trailer sat on but that doesn't add up either.  Oh geeesh I am really confused now.  I also wonder if in fact she did have a roomie wouldn't the authorities have tried to speak to this person?  I need coffee. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.