May 28, 2024, 12:26:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 292745 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: June 26, 2009, 08:37:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's....

Where I live alot farmers and most of them bury their horses, pigs, ect on their farm....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: June 26, 2009, 08:37:55 PM »

Wow....this is strange news....a lot of accusations have been flying around for months now and all of the sudden they want their property searched to clear up ...what?.....
And LE agrees to do it just because....and continues to move on to other properties...makes no sense to me.
not just because, it is potocall by the CRPT (CHILD RESPONSE PROTECTION TEAM) would request this be done before this case could be closed out anyway, and Marie requested that it go ahead and be done now....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: June 26, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »

Wow....this is strange news....a lot of accusations have been flying around for months now and all of the sudden they want their property searched to clear up ...what?.....
And LE agrees to do it just because....and continues to move on to other properties...makes no sense to me.
not just because, it is potocall by the CRPT (CHILD RESPONSE PROTECTION TEAM) would request this be done before this case could be closed out anyway, and Marie requested that it go ahead and be done now....

huh??? I thought it was because of a dead horse and the bones being found and people would freak out? now it is because LE had to dig up the property before the case would be closed? are they digging up Granny Sykes' yard too??? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 26, 2009, 08:41:40 PM »

What did Johnny Jack do that he is still in jail?
JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/13/2009 12:57:31 AM  - Booking#: 09-02416
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/1/1956 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754643&IMG=33026

I apologize because I'm sure this has been discussed, but who is Johnny Jack LAURAMORE?  Did you know there are two, I'm assuming father and son.  Both have been in trouble.

The older one above -

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743792&IMG=33026

Then there is the younger one starting with petty theft-

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733497&IMG=49686

Then there is an Amanda, likely related:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=739545&IMG=29873

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1904 on: June 26, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »

Where I live alot farmers and most of them bury their horses, pigs, ect on their farm....

Thanks, I guess for some what else can you do?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: June 26, 2009, 08:42:56 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Dam it you do.. Dam if you don't... As I see it now its a circus because LE did property searches on Griiffis and family members property... At least it brought more attention with the media and a 2nd search was done...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: June 26, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »

JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

I apologize because I'm sure this has been discussed, but who is Johnny Jack LAURAMORE?  Did you know there are two, I'm assuming father and son.  Both have been in trouble.

The older one above -

thanks Klaas! does anyone on either side of the family not have a record of some sort??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: June 26, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »

huh??? I thought it was because of a dead horse and the bones being found and people would freak out? now it is because LE had to dig up the property before the case would be closed? are they digging up Granny Sykes' yard too??? 

Cookie - from the little I have read so far, it appears they told LE of the buried horse so they wouldn't freak if the dogs hit on it.  I don't think it's protocol to dig anything up without reason but if a dog picked up on a dead "something" they would dig it up. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: June 26, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

huh??? I tbecause of a dead horse and the bones being found and people would freak outhought it was ? now it is because LE had to dig up the property before the case would be closed? are they digging up Granny Sykes' yard too???  No I never said it was because of a dead horse........are you reading this at all.............Marie requested that a search be done of her property.................it is a fact that CRPT would at some point request that this be done before this case could be closed........................When Marie asked them to search the property , she later called and made sure to tell them about the horse so they would be aware of it should they come across it.........the request was put in two Fridays ago by Marie and then because the property belonged to Bruce , LE told her he would actually have to give his permission also and so he did and today the search was done!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1909 on: June 26, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »

Cookie, nanners. need advice if you have it.
Thanks.

sorry OT

Searching...when I got my laptop, I got a Dell...per son, that is a good one...does that answer your question?
sorry OT...

Yes thank you so much. will look into that then.maybe that is it huh? not a dell.
Sorry OT

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1910 on: June 26, 2009, 08:49:10 PM »

JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

The older one above -

thanks Klaas! does anyone on either side of the family not have a record of some sort??

Yes, HaLeigh and Jr. as well as the minor children of other family members.    Monkey Devil!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: June 26, 2009, 08:49:54 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Dam it you do.. Dam if you don't... As I see it now its a circus because LE did property searches on Griiffis and family members property... At least it brought more attention with the media and a 2nd search was done...
AMEN  JERSEY...............think about it for a minute..........crystal was behind in child support.......this is the property she lived on.......she had made several calls to DCF about Ronald before this ever happened..........Then Haleigh came up missing..........LE hadnt even came and searched her property.........if they thought she had anything to do with Haliegh being missing dont you think they would have been right over there right away........not  almost 5 months later......She should have been the first person they looked at and wanted searched ....but they didnt .......it tells me something .......does it you???

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: June 26, 2009, 08:51:48 PM »

Cookie - from the little I have read so far, it appears they told LE of the buried horse so they wouldn't freak if the dogs hit on it.  I don't think it's protocol to dig anything up without reason but if a dog picked up on a dead "something" they would dig it up. 

right...but HH said that it is protocol before the case could be closed out...Why? because there was a tip or because there is suspicion? why....and how could Marie request this with cadaver dogs, divers and LE from 3-4 different counties because they buried a dead horse...? sorry, It just is not ringing true for some reason...Mind you, I don't think that Haleigh is buried there at all...I am just not wrapping my brain around all of this strange stuff...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: June 26, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

AMEN  JERSEY...............think about it for a minute..........crystal was behind in child support.......this is the property she lived on.......she had made several calls to DCF about Ronald before this ever happened..........Then Haleigh came up missing..........LE hadnt even came and searched her property.........if they thought she had anything to do with Haliegh being missing dont you think they would have been right over there right away........not  almost 5 months later......She should have been the first person they looked at and wanted searched ....but they didnt .......it tells me something .......does it you???

Yepper....I am thinking they have to know something of the evidence taken from the home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: June 26, 2009, 08:52:29 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Actually it tells me that they don't consider Crystal a suspect.  My own personal opinion is that Misty knows.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: June 26, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »

JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

The older one above -

Yes, HaLeigh and Jr. as well as the minor children of other family members.    Monkey Devil!

and believe it or not, Teresa Neves doesn't either...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: June 26, 2009, 08:54:50 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Actually it tells me that they don't consider Crystal a suspect.  My own personal opinion is that Misty knows.

ITA agree Klaas except I think someone (s)else knows beside Misty...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: June 26, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

Cookie - guess I'm not reading it the same way you are.  I see Crystal wanting to make sure that LE searches everything to rule everything out.  They hadn't searched it yet (with a warrant) because LE really doesn't believe Crystal is involved in the disappearance of Haliegh.  Crystal didn't request what type of searchers or how they were to search, she just wanted to make sure her place was searched.  So people wouldn't wonder.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: June 26, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »

Thanks, I guess for some what else can you do?
Really, what else would you do with a dead horse??  We live on a farm, and if something dies, you dig a hole and bury it.  A farmer down the road has a back hoe and all the neighbors call him when livestock dies.
If it were to be hauled off,  it would go to the landfill and most farmers would rather bury their animals than send them like garbage to a dump.

I find this whole search very strange.  But for whatever reason, am very glad to see Haleigh back in the news.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: June 26, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »

right...but HH said that it is protocol before the case could be closed out...Why? because there was a tip or because there is suspicion? why....and how could Marie request this with cadaver dogs, divers and LE from 3-4 different counties because they buried a dead horse...? sorry, It just is not ringing true for some reason...Mind you, I don't think that Haleigh is buried there at all...I am just not wrapping my brain around all of this strange stuff...
Tell you what.....I cant explain it good enough to make you understand so Art Harris has been given the information and he will be writing a article on all this and why it happened, read what he writes and then maybe you will understand..........Marie wanted the search done .....period.........Bruce signed for it to be done.....no tip was given.........it was done at the families request.........LE never even searced Crystals house and the search they did at the beginning was of the wrong property..........Art will write it.........you will see then!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.