June 07, 2024, 01:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 416365 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1700 on: October 14, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »

Mark Klass is saying they should arrest TM, that TM is affecting Mark's business too.

How many people has MK found, anyone know?
I'm starting to not like him much.  Why be the south end of a northbound donkey about it?  Seriously Mark
What could they arrest Tim Miller for? 
for impeding on an investigation, per the donkey's rear

IMO Mark Klass may be jealous of Tim.......I can't find any other reason for him to continually berate Tim Miller, I' sure his organization does a good job at whatever they do, but this is about the 4th time he's gone off on Tim in months and I'd bet if his daughter's case was as cold as this one was, he'd do just about anything to get answers and justice! I commend TM, whatever it takes-it's not like he's destroyed anyone's character or morals you have to have them first place in order to destroy them
BBM ...  no kidding!  and I agree MK is jealous that TM has a bigger following than him, IMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: October 14, 2009, 09:48:22 PM »

Okay,  I'm all alone here again! 

You are not alone 04Bull!
ah, thanks Heart!  I was beginning to feel like the thread killer. LOL

What do you mean the wizard?  Smile

Do you think that TM came up with that little Donna Mamma thing all by himself.

I don't.

Who do you think was behind obtaining the Voice analysis guy, and the hypnotist.  I don't think it was TM idea.

TM is just the  man in the middle, but I hope that he does not get caught up as NG stated.

I did hear it said after Misty's polygraph and hynosis that TM is carrying out things that his boss legally cannot and/or should not.  More or less a civilian can where a legal person cannot.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1702 on: October 14, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »

Mark Klass is saying they should arrest TM, that TM is affecting Mark's business too.

I'm starting to not like him much.  Why be the south end of a northbound donkey about it?  Seriously Mark

IMO Mark Klass may be jealous of Tim.......I can't find any other reason for him to continually berate Tim Miller, I' sure his organization does a good job at whatever they do, but this is about the 4th time he's gone off on Tim in months and I'd bet if his daughter's case was as cold as this one was, he'd do just about anything to get answers and justice! I commend TM, whatever it takes-it's not like he's destroyed anyone's character or morals you have to have them first place in order to destroy them
BBM ...  no kidding!  and I agree MK is jealous that TM has a bigger following than him, IMO

And more succesfull at finding the missing.

Missed you today, glad to see you back!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: October 14, 2009, 09:54:10 PM »

So, as of last count, I come up with Misty's mother and Misty's brother and Crystal's sister are in jail.

Have I missed any other "family" members?
I read that Crystal's brother was pulled over (was heard on the scanner) but think it was for no insurance because they were supposed to take his tags (which meant car would be impounded).  I didn't stay with the convo, but while I was reading they said it was her dad or brother, most likely her brother.  Don't quote me!!  Maybe someone else saw it?

It's just too bad the family cannot stay out of jail long enough to find Haleigh.

She just keeps getting lost again. In all the commotion.

So darned sad.

When they are out of jail are they looking for HaLeigh? If so, it is well hidden.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: October 14, 2009, 09:55:53 PM »

So, as of last count, I come up with Misty's mother and Misty's brother and Crystal's sister are in jail.

Have I missed any other "family" members?
I read that Crystal's brother was pulled over (was heard on the scanner) but think it was for no insurance because they were supposed to take his tags (which meant car would be impounded).  I didn't stay with the convo, but while I was reading they said it was her dad or brother, most likely her brother.  Don't quote me!!  Maybe someone else saw it?

It's just too bad the family cannot stay out of jail long enough to find Haleigh.

She just keeps getting lost again. In all the commotion.

So darned sad.

When they are out of jail are they looking for HaLeigh? If so, it is well hidden.

I meant they should be looking for her.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: October 14, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »

Good night.

Apparently my posts are not making sense.

Must be tired.

Maybe tomorrow Haleigh will be found.

Have a good night, monkeys.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: October 14, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »

Good night.

Must be tired.

Night Brandy, get some rest ....we are all frustrated with this case I'm amazed any post makes any sense anymore

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: October 14, 2009, 10:15:01 PM »

thank you.  I was here this morning for a bit.  an angelic monkey 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: October 14, 2009, 10:16:02 PM »

Good night.

Must be tired.

night Brandi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 14, 2009, 10:17:43 PM »

I saw your post, but missed catching you online.....I wuz at werk and just popping in and out between trades

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: October 14, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »

I don't.

Who do you think was behind obtaining the Voice analysis guy, and the hypnotist.  I don't think it was TM idea.

TM is just the  man in the middle, but I hope that he does not get caught up as NG stated.

I did hear it said after Misty's polygraph and hynosis that TM is carrying out things that his boss legally cannot and/or should not.  More or less a civilian can where a legal person cannot.

I thought that's what you meant, but I didn't know for sure.  I agree and I also think MN may have helped fund it too.  I think he got a little taste of the A's and he doesn't want to see a repeat with misty (ie...casey).  JMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: October 14, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »

I saw your post, but missed catching you online.....I wuz at werk and just popping in and out between trades
Oh, got it!    I am kinda hard to miss.  Can you tell me the reason Crystal gave for firing KP?  I saw elsewhere that she wasn't shy about saying why but I didn't read why it was. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: October 14, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »

I don't.

I thought that's what you meant, but I didn't know for sure.  I agree and I also think MN may have helped fund it too.  I think he got a little taste of the A's and he doesn't want to see a repeat with misty (ie...casey).  JMO

I sooooo agree, MN IMO got a bad taste in his mouth when it came to the A's and it seems this case is just as bad, family covering arse at the betrayal of a innocent child

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: October 14, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »

Oh, got it!    I am kinda hard to miss.  Can you tell me the reason Crystal gave for firing KP?  I saw elsewhere that she wasn't shy about saying why but I didn't read why it was. 

No, but that arse in the thong is hard to miss!!! I actually forgot, but I can find out and get back to you!

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: October 14, 2009, 10:26:19 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud...

Ron and Misty are up to something...

Ron going on tour to raise money for a private investigator to do what??
I would'nt trust Ron at this point who he would hire especially him consistantly defending Misty. Ron knows more .. He is a sneak..Playing both sides will catch up to him..
I wonder what he promised Misty this time to keep her mouth shut.. Money?
He is up to no good...

He could of got the answers 8 and half months ago from his teenager/babysister/wife/soon to be ex unless he knows the answers where Haleigh is and what happened.. JMO...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 14, 2009, 10:32:19 PM »

I would'nt trust Ron at this point who he would hire especially him consistantly defending Misty. Ron knows more .. He is a sneak..Playing both sides will catch up to him..
He is up to no good...

He could of got the answers 8 and half months ago from his teenager/babysister/wife/soon to be ex unless he knows the answers where Haleigh is and what happened.. JMO...

ITA~I have always thought she had something on him, nothing else makes sense especially texting Misty about Donna after he filed for divorce now if they are in it together I can totally see it, and sadly that's the way I do see it and always have

Also, what kind of tour would he be doing????? Speaking engagements, heck his entire vocalulary consist mainly of "I don't know Mz Nancy", and "I don't know I wuz at werk", well that and expletives

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: October 14, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »

I don't.

Totally agree. I had included the funding as well in my post to you at first but erased it  and phrased it differently.

While watching the second showing of NG, AH and MN appear somewhat not so straight forward with their responses to Nancy's questions.

Also AH screwed up when he told Nancy that Donna and Misty was the victims in the road rage incident.  Will Courtney Ballinger come out and defend herself now 

What is it that they say about weaving and deceiving   

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: October 14, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »

snipped

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla. -- When Action News showed up to Crystal Sheffield’s home in Baker County, we were welcomed into her mother’s living room. Inside is a makeshift memorial where a candle is burning. Crystal says that one candle is an “eternal candle”, and she says it will stay lit until Haleigh comes home.

Something not so eternal is the relationship between Crystal and her former lawyer Kim Picazio. Sheffield has decided to end her relationship with Picazio after many months of legal representation.

Sheffield says she’s tired of hearing rumors about the investigation being leaked out from inside sources. She believes maintaining a relationship with Picazio will do more to harm the case than help it.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: October 14, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »

He is up to no good...

ITA~I have always thought she had something on him, nothing else makes sense especially texting Misty about Donna after he filed for divorce now if they are in it together I can totally see it, and sadly that's the way I do see it and always have

Also, what kind of tour would he be doing????? Speaking engagements, heck his entire vocalulary consist mainly of "I don't know Mz Nancy", and "I don't know I wuz at werk", well that and expletives

Would you trust him to hire a PI..... Instead of him going on tour he needs to get a job..
And I betcha Misty and him are still together...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: October 14, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »

On NG, they show Ron walking. He is wearin thos camo shorts.
Does he remind anyone of the Keep on Truckin' Guy ( cartoon ) from like the sixties ?
I am too young to know of the sixties, but I heard of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.