May 31, 2024, 05:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 532955 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: January 09, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »

Is Elizabeth Johnson talking?

Why did Tammi and Jack Smith not reveal on their interview with Nancy Grace last night what they revealed later on in their interview with CBS5 in regards to their Nashville connection.

Janet

++++++++ 

Tip Had FBI Searching Nashville Home
Agents Acted On Evidence After Elizabeth Johnson's Arrest In Miami
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 8:52 pm MST January 8, 2010
UPDATED: 6:27 am MST January 9, 2010

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that missing baby Gabriel Johnson might be there.

Exactly what evidence Elizabeth Johnson offered that led authorities to Nashville is still unclear.

•Raw: CBS 5 Interview With Elizabeth Johnson

But it was enough to have FBI agents rush to the home in Nashville, a city to which her friends say Elizabeth has never been.

"We went, knocked on the door, and interviewed the occupants and have been unable at this point to locate the child," said FBI Special Agent Keith Moss.

Unfortunately, that search was just the latest in a growing list of dead ends.

But as CBS 5 reported Thursday night, Tammi and Jack Smith, the couple who tried to adopt Gabriel and who have been named as persons of interest in his disappearance, used to live in Nashville.

And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

IN A NUTSHELL

NANCY GRACE

PATRICIA SAUNDERS, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, there are a lot of contradictions in their stories and now I think they`re trying to be do- gooders and make right by this, because a lot of other facts have emerged.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #801 on: January 09, 2010, 10:25:51 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-interest-in-Tempe-case-take-polygraph/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

JMO this article in the Souteastern News-Arizona...sounds like... TS was bullying Logan, this may be from the prior time.

I read a comment mentioning cell phone pings...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

snip...
When Gabriel dissapeared, they said basically, if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe," said McQueary. "And I said, no, I'm not signing any paperwork."

The Smiths said they were just relaying messages from Johnson to McQueary after she had taken off with the baby.

"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," said Tammi Smith.  "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that."

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 09, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »

Raw: Missing Baby Mom Speaks with CBS 5 News

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #803 on: January 09, 2010, 10:31:51 AM »

Northern Rose....so sorry....I was totally frozen and could not answer you. 

Re the reason for Victoria...really do not know.  I remember it as a smallish Texas town
and when checking the links, a high mexican population....but who really thinks the
baby has gone to Mexico...?  He might well be right there in Victoria.

Daughter went to college in San Antonio and had friends in Victoria.  Wish I could
help but really know nothing of the underground...or baby brokers for that matter.

Again...thanks.

Mere, it is funny (odd) you said this. I was reading an article the other day on this case and my daughter walked in and sat down beside me, looked over and asked what happened to him (she saw his photo but not the title) I asked what she meant and she said she saw him with a Hispanic couple in a store here and when she asked what his name was, the woman said Gabriel, she told them how cute he was and walked away, when she looked back, she said the couple were visibly arguing but she was not sure why. I dismissed it because she makes up stories, how ever, she told me this before I told her he was missing and I just did not think a Hispanic couple would 'adopt' a white baby. She was visibly shaken when I told her he was a missing baby. I just don't know what to think.
I wanted to add, I also dismissed what my daughter said, not just because of her history of story telling,but because I felt EJ had killed baby Gabe.

Wow - did you call LE?
Hi, no, I did not because again, my daughter is known for making up stories and I still think that if someone had him, he would have been turned over already.  I just have a very difficult time believing my daughter on things such as this, I mean she makes up stories on stupid little things as well as important things, so I never know when to believe her. I would hate to waste LE time for one of her trumped up stories so I just don't know what to do.

Searching  That is a hard call for sure. Might you call LE and tell them what she said but kind of tell them why you are having a hard time believing her etc. If it's nothing they can just put it down as bad lead. But if was him it might help find him. Hope that helps. Like I said it's a hard call for sure.
Thank you GE. It is a difficult decision and I have had sleepless nights since she said it just trying to figure out how to handle it.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #804 on: January 09, 2010, 10:33:29 AM »

I found this on Tammi's Healing waters myspace page. I have been in church since I was a baby, and I have read the Bible front to back and was not aware that when Jesus was crucified that he went to hell when he died. Am I wrong?

Heroes
All of my children, my husband, my sisters and Jesus Christ...He didn't have to die on that cross, all he had to do was say the word. but he chose to be tourchered and be put to death and go to hell to fight Satin, just to save us from our sins...So Jesus is my biggest hero of all!

Whaaaattt??? What religion is she?

Born Again?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 09, 2010, 10:36:11 AM »

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, even felt the Smiths were speaking in code to her when we recorded a group phonecall including the Smith's and Elizabeth from jail in Miami.

What is clear is that the Smiths, even then, were trying to clear their names.

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith.

"Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson.

"And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked.

"Yeah," said Johnson.

_____

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 09, 2010, 10:38:32 AM »

I found this on Tammi's Healing waters myspace page. I have been in church since I was a baby, and I have read the Bible front to back and was not aware that when Jesus was crucified that he went to hell when he died. Am I wrong?

Heroes
All of my children, my husband, my sisters and Jesus Christ...He didn't have to die on that cross, all he had to do was say the word. but he chose to be tourchered and be put to death and go to hell to fight Satin, just to save us from our sins...So Jesus is my biggest hero of all!

Born Again?

I am a born again Christian.... this must be a different belief I suppose.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 09, 2010, 10:54:04 AM »

Heroes

Born Again?

I am a "born again" Christian and personally do not adhere to the doctrine but ... many do.

Congregations of many major Christian denominations including the Catholic and Anglican churches recited the Apostles' Creed in their services.

Janet

+++++

1. I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
5. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again.
6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
7. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit,
9. the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints,
10. the forgiveness of sins,
11. the resurrection of the body,
12. and life everlasting.

Amen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostles'_Creed

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 09, 2010, 10:55:22 AM »

SELF-EDIT

recited s/b recite

_____

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 09, 2010, 11:11:44 AM »

Heroes

Born Again?

I am a "born again" Christian and personally do not adhere to the doctrine but ... many do.

Congregations of many major Christian denominations including the Catholic and Anglican churches recited the Apostles' Creed in their services.

Janet

+++++

3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.

Amen.

Thanks for the information.  an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 09, 2010, 11:32:26 AM »

You are welcome Bananas.

Now back on topic.

I think Tammi and Jack Smith have a lot of explaining to do in regard to their lies.  Lies are meant to cover up the truth.  What truth regarding baby Gabriel are these two covering up?

Janet

++++

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

But as CBS 5 reported Thursday night, Tammi and Jack Smith, the couple who tried to adopt Gabriel and who have been named as persons of interest in his disappearance, used to live in Nashville.

And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

NANCY GRACE

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #811 on: January 09, 2010, 11:41:04 AM »

Heroes

Born Again?

Janet

+++++

Amen.

Thanks for the information.  an angelic monkey

Thank-You for keeping our minds open

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #812 on: January 09, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

snip

But he said the straight "A" student also developed an irrational temper that led to bouts of rage.

snip

(Apparently Elizabeth is no dummy)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #813 on: January 09, 2010, 12:20:54 PM »

snip

But he said the straight "A" student also developed an irrational temper that led to bouts of rage.

snip

"She should have sought professional help. She did seek help for post partum depression and she was on medication and during that time she seemed a lot more mellow and everything was better," Bob Johnson said.

But she stopped taking that medication shortly before she hopped in Bob Johnson's car with 8-month-old Gabriel and headed to Texas.  ::MonkeyNoNo::This is what frightens me horribly.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #814 on: January 09, 2010, 12:24:17 PM »

Northern check your nanners.

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #815 on: January 09, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »

NRCG..... you have nanners. I need some help with something.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 09, 2010, 12:26:45 PM »

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, even felt the Smiths were speaking in code to her when we recorded a group phonecall including the Smith's and Elizabeth from jail in Miami.

What is clear is that the Smiths, even then, were trying to clear their names.

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith.

"Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson.

"And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked.

"Yeah," said Johnson.

Good Afternoon Friends

at 4:46  on the video EJ said "when you give up your baby for adoption you don't know where the people live"  am I the only one that finds that statement telling?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 09, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »

snip

snip

"She should have sought professional help. She did seek help for post partum depression and she was on medication and during that time she seemed a lot more mellow and everything was better," Bob Johnson said.

But she stopped taking that medication shortly before she hopped in Bob Johnson's car with 8-month-old Gabriel and headed to Texas.  ::MonkeyNoNo::This is what frightens me horribly.

That is frightening...I also notice that EJ looks different in court than the pictures we see of her previously...she appears to have aged beyond her 23 yrs....jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 09, 2010, 12:31:57 PM »

NRCG..... you have nanners. I need some help with something.
Good morning, I will check 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: January 09, 2010, 12:34:49 PM »

snip

snip

That is frightening...I also notice that EJ looks different in court than the pictures we see of her previously...she appears to have aged beyond her 23 yrs....jmo
She does look different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.