May 28, 2024, 01:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 692936 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: November 14, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »

On CBS Morning Show a few minutes ago, they had a criminal profiler talking about this case.

She said that she thinks that it started out as a family abduction, but the danger lies in the fact of people
panicking and killing the Shaniya to keep from getting caught with her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #541 on: November 14, 2009, 11:37:00 AM »

*Not sure if it was mentioned here previously but on Nancy Grace tonight a guest lawyer stated that the Mother and sister (Brenda Davis-Mcneils ex) are no where to be found.....

Nowhere to be found??????  As in... they are in seclusion, not saying publically where they are?  Or... gone without a trace, leaving no forwarding address? 

According to news articles, the dad doesn't seem to know where the mom is.  Wonder if LE knows?  If they don't either, then..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I remember Mark Fuhrman commented on Levi Page's show about the sensationalism of missing children. Some shows give missinformation on the children for ratings, my opinion.  The shows producer likes to drum up the drama, my opinion.
That is why I try hard not to have "run away thinking", because they is what these shows encourage so you tune in on
Monday for more missinformation. I am sure that LE knows where the mom and aunt are...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: November 14, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

LE just has to know where mom and the aunt are, at least let's hope.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: November 14, 2009, 12:14:56 PM »

Wykes thanks for posting what you have found. Somehow I am comforted by knowing she is most likely with mom but I worry at the same time she is with a woman who has no consideration for her daughter as to arrange this whole thing. She should be in school, not on the run from a father who has cared for her. I hope this mom will do what is right and put her daughter first and bring her home.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #544 on: November 14, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »

On CBS Morning Show a few minutes ago, they had a criminal profiler talking about this case.

She said that she thinks that it started out as a family abduction, but the danger lies in the fact of people

That is so irresponsible of the woman to throw that theory out there with no proof. She is a lousy human being in my opinion,
there is a grieving daddy and that is the last thing he needs to hear from someone who likely making dough off her opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #545 on: November 14, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »

Acccording to mum's photo she would be hard not to miss. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #546 on: November 14, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »

Acccording to mum's photo she would be hard not to miss. 
yes
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #547 on: November 14, 2009, 12:53:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I had a thought on the feces on the blanket and couch and porch. Wasn't there a small infant in the house? Maybe someone was changing a diaper and feces got on the blanket and couch or maybe a dog or cat got hold of the diaper and scattered it. Just some thoughts. I just pray Shaniya is being kept safe somewhere.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: November 14, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys,

I was hoping to see Shaniya was found safe.  To answer the question of the mom...Last Press Release I had read and heard from Mz Chance with LaFayette Police Dept.  They know exactly where mom is and they are questioning her exstenively.  She has been in and out of PD offices the last few days.  I did see on NG last nite, what they said about not finding mom..that was a new one on me because of what was just said by LE.

As far as mom's sister, the only thing I've heard about her is Mario IS her ex-boyfriend.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: November 14, 2009, 01:15:49 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys,

I was hoping to see Shaniya was found safe.  To answer the question of the mom...Last Press Release I had read and heard from Mz Chance with LaFayette Police Dept.  They know exactly where mom is and they are questioning her exstenively.  She has been in and out of PD offices the last few days.  I did see on NG last nite, what they said about not finding mom..that was a new one on me because of what was just said by LE.

As far as mom's sister, the only thing I've heard about her is Mario IS her ex-boyfriend.

Correction...Fayetteville Police Dept.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 14, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »

That is so irresponsible of the woman to throw that theory out there with no proof. She is a lousy human being in my opinion,
there is a grieving daddy and that is the last thing he needs to hear from someone who likely making dough off her opinion.

I think maybe things are said to remind the public of the possible dangers of a parent abduction. I think so many times people read the child is with mom or dad and they then do not want to get involved or consider it maybe for a good reason they took off with the child. Although the dad does not like to hear this, I am sure what has gone through his mind is even worse. I feel for him, the look on his face was shattering. Of course, this is all my opinion.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #551 on: November 14, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »

I had a thought on the feces on the blanket and couch and porch. Wasn't there a small infant in the house? Maybe someone was changing a diaper and feces got on the blanket and couch or maybe a dog or cat got hold of the diaper and scattered it. Just some thoughts. I just pray Shaniya is being kept safe somewhere.

Darla,

I also heard Feces on the railing.  The Feces on the blanket, in the house, front porch and railing, until we find out different I am going with Cat or Dog. I can not wrap my brain around these people. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #552 on: November 14, 2009, 02:13:11 PM »

I think maybe things are said to remind the public of the possible dangers of a parent abduction. I think so many times people read the child is with mom or dad and they then do not want to get involved or consider it maybe for a good reason they took off with the child. Although the dad does not like to hear this, I am sure what has gone through his mind is even worse. I feel for him, the look on his face was shattering. Of course, this is all my opinion.

Tracygirl,

The torture daddy must be going through seeing the Hotel video, he must feel so helpless.  Yes, it is a good thing to make parent
aware of abduction.

The Criminal Profiler could have held her opinion for a least a few more days, her "professional opinion" discourages people to be on the look out for the child.  I see the Profiler nothing more than an opportunist and the show only wanted ratings.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #553 on: November 14, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »

This case is really bizarre! I do have hopes that Shaniya is safe, and that's a relief! There aren't many threads on SM missing persons list where hope is possible. She's such an adorable little girl, and she should have a stable and loving life. God Bless the children and what some have to go through!   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #554 on: November 14, 2009, 02:50:53 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys,

Correction...Fayetteville Police Dept.

Thank-you, that is good to know. See...you can't believe N.G. show, remember when they said MC took off? That never was the case.  I am not blaming NG but whoever producers the show they don't do their homework. The lawyer should have been corrected and not haved assumed or implied that the mum and aunt are at flight. I am not going to watch her show, just baloney.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: November 14, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »

Wykes thanks for posting what you have found. Somehow I am comforted by knowing she is most likely with mom but I worry at the same time she is with a woman who has no consideration for her daughter as to arrange this whole thing. She should be in school, not on the run from a father who has cared for her. I hope this mom will do what is right and put her daughter first and bring her home.

You're welcome, TG!  Am thinking that it's likely someone on the mom's *side of the family* has Shaniya, probably not the mom herself.  Am hoping the mom and her sister are still sitting in their local LE's office, being grilled within an inch of their lives.   But I agree with you, Shaniya ought to be settled in a home, enrolled in school, not on the run.  How scary it must be for her!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: November 14, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »

Seahorse and SloSthrnStyle - thanks for bringing me back to earth!    

By now I really ought to know better than to believe something heard on these shows, without holding a big bag of salt.  lol  So much can be said just for the sensationalism factor and ratings.  Very irresponsible, just as is sloppy reporting in the media, IMO.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: November 14, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »

Darla,

I also heard Feces on the railing.  The Feces on the blanket, in the house, front porch and railing, until we find out different I am going with Cat or Dog. I can not wrap my brain around these people. 

We've heard from the media that feces was also in the bathtub.  So that makes: the tub, the couch, the porch, the porch railing, and her blanket.  And enough that the home was deemed 'unsuitable' for living in, the family not being allowed to return for now.  If it wasn't in ALL those places at the same time, I might be more inclined to think a diaper or pet, etc.  Just my thoughts tho. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #558 on: November 14, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »

Seahorse and SloSthrnStyle - thanks for bringing me back to earth!    

By now I really ought to know better than to believe something heard on these shows, without holding a big bag of salt.  lol  So much can be said just for the sensationalism factor and ratings.  Very irresponsible, just as is sloppy reporting in the media, IMO.   

Wyks,

Your Welcome.

I caught on to this sensationism when M.S. (producer-N.G Show), was giving what appeared to be cues to T.N., you could hear
the producer whispering to T.N. when she was asked a question,to help her dodge questions she didn't want to answer
is my opinion. 

Mark Fuhrman's book is about the sensationism he was chatting with Levi Page on his show.  This sounds come natural to me to be leary of what I thought was trusted programs. HLH (Jane) I still give her the benefit so far, because she does correct guests.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #559 on: November 14, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »

O.T.

Mark Fuhrman was a guest on Levi Page show a few wks. ago, MF chatted how TV Shows sensationalizes murder cases.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/11/09/The-Murder-Business

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.