May 18, 2024, 04:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 310011 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: March 28, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud...

The 911 call is all to strange for me

Time line.. Ron did he work 8 hours that day? He picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop around 3:30 so to me that means he had to be in work around 4- 4:30 pm the latest 5:00pm according company being there @ the Cummings home and no mention of Ron being there.

I say he had to be @ work @ 4:30 working up to 12:30 or 1:30am..The police did not give the time he went to work and was done work.. All they stated they were satisfied with his aliby he was @ work..Ron was the one who stated he got home @ 3pm and I have not heard LE stated that yes Ron was done work @ so and so time..

I am beginning to think the blanket from the window that was washed was to replace the blanket covering  Haleigh's bed.. Maybe Haleigh was wrapped in the blanket when taken out of the home...

I dont believe a word from Ron and Fibsty as they knew what happened that night..
Weather it was a scam for money, a drug deal that went wrong , Haleigh seen something she should'nt have or injested drugs ... Some sort of cover up..

Cummings family how they been praising Fibsty will all her inconsistancies, last one to seen Haleigh , 3 day bender, and most likely knowing about another guy in her life... This is just crazy... And to top it off all their approval of a motive wedding...JMO..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: March 28, 2009, 11:43:22 PM »

Thanks RiverWalk!

Anything on Geraldo and Kim Pacazio in any of his 4 divorces?
[/quote]

Not that I've seen.  lol.
[/quote]

changing topic for sec.. I like your photo of the Alamo...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: March 28, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »

Time line.. Ron did he work 8 hours that day? He picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop around 3:30 so to me that means he had to be in work around 4- 4:30 pm the latest 5:00pm according company being there @ the Cummings home and no mention of Ron being there.

I say he had to be @ work @ 4:30 working up to 12:30 or 1:30am..The police did not give the time he went to work and was done work.. All they stated they were satisfied with his aliby he was @ work..Ron was the one who stated he got home @ 3pm and I have not heard LE stated that yes Ron was done work @ so and so time..

I am beginning to think the blanket from the window that was washed was to replace the blanket covering  Haleigh's bed.. Maybe Haleigh was wrapped in the blanket when taken out of the home...

I dont believe a word from Ron and Fibsty as they knew what happened that night..
Weather it was a scam for money, a drug deal that went wrong , Haleigh seen something she should'nt have or injested drugs ... Some sort of cover up..

Cummings family how they been praising Fibsty will all her inconsistancies, last one to seen Haleigh , 3 day bender, and most likely knowing about another guy in her life... This is just crazy... And to top it off all their approval of a motive wedding...JMO..

And I forgot to add how do we know if someone brought haleigh and met Ron maybe by his job or citco place...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: March 28, 2009, 11:47:08 PM »

Snipped from Jerseygirl345:

OR Ron was highly po'd at Misty for the 3-day bender (he was prolly on his own while she was gone). He is yelling, screaming, threatening to kick Misty to the curb. Haleigh jumps in between them. He backhands Haleigh, she hits her head on a table - she dies. Ron tells Misty that she better help him get rid of the body or he will either kill her or blame it on Misty.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1704 on: March 28, 2009, 11:49:41 PM »

Haleighbug.com

Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

For complete domain details go to:
   http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=HALEIGHBUG.COM

Godaddy.com
Registrant:
Jeremiah Regan
100 s.e third ave
ft. lauderdale, Florida 33394
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM
Created on: 13-Mar-09
Expires on: 13-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 25-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
Regan, Jeremiah savethesports@yahoo.com
100 s.e third ave
United States
(631) 389-8220 Fax -- (954) 462-1335

Technical Contact:
Regan, Jeremiah savethesports@yahoo.com
100 s.e third ave
United States
(631) 389-8220 Fax -- (954) 462-1335

Domain servers in listed order:
NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

myspace:  Jeremiah Regan  (private now)
http://www.myspace.com/FcuKNCluBheAdzRocKtHis

Interesting he set it to private..

Thanks

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: March 28, 2009, 11:51:19 PM »

OR Ron was highly po'd at Misty for the 3-day bender (he was prolly on his own while she was gone). He is yelling, screaming, threatening to kick Misty to the curb. Haleigh jumps in between them. He backhands Haleigh, she hits her head on a table - she dies. Ron tells Misty that she better help him get rid of the body or he will either kill her or blame it on Misty.

Good Possibilty...I hope LE are investigating where Ron works if there were drug dealings going on... i been searching for arrests for drugs but its pretty hard not knowing the employees names let alone a big company as PDM bridge would keep it under wraps..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: March 28, 2009, 11:52:06 PM »

Sounds good except wouldnt there be evidence of blood or something in the house or the vehicles???
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: March 28, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »

Sounds good except wouldnt there be evidence of blood or something in the house or the vehicles???

There may not of been blood involved...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: March 28, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »

Look at what happened to Natasha Richardson. And Haleigh is/was a young girl with serious health issues!!!

Mark Twain:
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: March 28, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »

Patients are often unaware they've fractured their skull. In these cases, the fracture generally occurs just above the ear, in the temporal bone. "There is an artery that runs above the skull and can get torn and begin to bleed above the lining of the brain." Graffagnino says.

Thee condition is commonly referred to as "talk and die" syndrome among neuroscience physicians and surgeons, because the patient can decline so rapidly.

Graffagnino says the initial fall or injury doesn't have to be hard at all. The delay in symptoms can range from five minutes to three hours after the accident.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/03/18/brain.injury/
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1710 on: March 29, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »

Searching, I read what you wrote about those hog pits, I have never heard of something like that, but maybe he used those pits for other things, I don't know. That land had been searched by LE, so maybe those pits are nothing 

I just talked to my daughters fiance and his aunt about the "hog pens" . they hog hunt and sadly their family is a lot like the players in this case, his mother is on parole,a convicted felon and most of them have records for poaching and other things... They hog hunt a lot... he said not a typical thing...his aunt said the same thing.. they know no one that uses or has under ground hog pens.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: March 29, 2009, 12:01:47 AM »

Look at what happened to Natasha Richardson. And Haleigh is/was a young girl with serious health issues!!!
Yeah I know..But IMO MOO I cant see that happening here..Something tells me it was a deal gone bad..and they are bidding there time.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: March 29, 2009, 12:02:46 AM »

Searching, I read what you wrote about those hog pits, I have never heard of something like that, but maybe he used those pits for other things, I don't know. That land had been searched by LE, so maybe those pits are nothing 

I just talked to my daughters fiance and his aunt about the "hog pens" . they hog hunt and sadly their family is a lot like the players in this case, his mother is on parole,a convicted felon and most of them have records for poaching and other things... They hog hunt a lot... he said not a typical thing...his aunt said the same thing.. they know no one that uses or has under ground hog pens.

Those hogs pens are pretty scarey...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: March 29, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

Yea they are and I dont know alot about drugs n that but would it be possible that it is a meth lab or something that has to do with drugs?? Good hiding place is what im thinking..Plus hearing that LE doesnt want people out there searching because of stuff like that..Well if LE knows this is going on out there why wouldnt they do something to stop it..It is illegal right..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: March 29, 2009, 12:07:49 AM »

Your going in the right direction.. I found that on the notations, that ron was seen at a convience store at 2:00 was suppose to be a co-worker who spotted him. Don't know if this has been confirmed or not.  I do know that in the different interviews,  his story rather changes. 
First, the issue of him surprised to see Misty up when he arrived home at 3:00 because they are normally asleep.
Then he stated that he had to work a double.  I know from a posting that there are three different shifts for the bridge crews.
Misty talks about him working late, as if it's frequent.  But, this is again reflected on in her comments, that she would take Haleigh to school in the mornings when Ron worked late and didn't want to get up to take her.
I have worked shift work, and been mobile during the shift.. I can tell you, people don't always stay where they belong. Now, does anyone know exactly what ron does when he works, I have heard he runs a crane.
Question:  How far from the residence does ron work?

I also read several other articles today that reflected on circumstances.

1. The dogs having trouble picking up scent on Haleighs bedding inside the House..  (enter - blanket having urine, what about sheet)?  Bedding was taken outside for the dogs to grab scent.

2. Dogs followed the scent down the railroad tracks, lost it when tracks split.  Dogs following scent down the tracks, if I remember correctly, you would have to be walking or running down that area, or being dragged or an item being dragged that had scent on it,  Your scent has to be on the ground, not floating in the air if you were carried.  Scent does not linger for any long period of time in the air.

3. Phone calls, I keep reading about the phone calls made to ron at work??   Only one that I am sure that I read about was Misty claiming she was trying to call ron, but he was driving up in front of house.. Doesn't his phone work in front of the house?  Do they have tunes that reflect who's calling?  Thats a big thing today.
If she did call, he heard her tune or the ring, so why would he not check his phone.. why would he be surprised to see her in the doorway when he drove up, she's awake or wouldn't be calling.

4. That is has been a maybe established that it was ron's uncle and the van, containing the blanket.  I still have a bit of trouble with his knowledge of where the van keys are.  Is this common place,  I come to visit and drive your van at night?  Where did he go? if it was innocent, then why the issue of the van?  Why doesn't someone stand up and say,  yes I drove the van, went to the store and came home, sorry about not parking it right..  Truth is easy to come out with. 

5. Lets look at van,  
a. driven during the night - same night,
b. access to keys,
c. blanket left in van,
d. van scratched
e. unusual parking
f. phone call from Misty, very concerned over who scratched van..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: March 29, 2009, 12:08:59 AM »

Yea they are and I dont know alot about drugs n that but would it be possible that it is a meth lab or something that has to do with drugs?? Good hiding place is what im thinking..Plus hearing that LE doesnt want people out there searching because of stuff like that..Well if LE knows this is going on out there why wouldnt they do something to stop it..It is illegal right..

I know if it was one of my kids missing no one would stop me from searching..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: March 29, 2009, 12:15:02 AM »

Snipped from mlee:

Then he stated that he had to work a double.  I know from a posting that there are three different shifts for the bridge crews.
I called PDM over a month ago, very generically asked what their shifts are:

6am-4pm and 4:30 pm to 3am  So, two shifts - Not three.

Mark Twain:
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1717 on: March 29, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »

I know if it was one of my kids missing no one would stop me from searching..
Things like that make me believe theres a real reason they dont want anyone out there.So what is it?? And his criminal record all them charges dismissed..Covering up..Thats why I lead to believe she is being used as a pawn . What are they waiting for??? just my opinion.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: March 29, 2009, 12:17:45 AM »

Your going in the right direction.. I found that on the notations, that ron was seen at a convience store at 2:00 was suppose to be a co-worker who spotted him. Don't know if this has been confirmed or not.  I do know that in the different interviews,  his story rather changes. 
First, the issue of him surprised to see Misty up when he arrived home at 3:00 because they are normally asleep.
Misty talks about him working late, as if it's frequent.  But, this is again reflected on in her comments, that she would take Haleigh to school in the mornings when Ron worked late and didn't want to get up to take her.
I have worked shift work, and been mobile during the shift.. I can tell you, people don't always stay where they belong. Now, does anyone know exactly what ron does when he works, I have heard he runs a crane.
Question:  How far from the residence does ron work?

I also read several other articles today that reflected on circumstances.

1. The dogs having trouble picking up scent on Haleighs bedding inside the House..  (enter - blanket having urine, what about sheet)?  Bedding was taken outside for the dogs to grab scent.

2. Dogs followed the scent down the railroad tracks, lost it when tracks split.  Dogs following scent down the tracks, if I remember correctly, you would have to be walking or running down that area, or being dragged or an item being dragged that had scent on it,  Your scent has to be on the ground, not floating in the air if you were carried.  Scent does not linger for any long period of time in the air.

3. Phone calls, I keep reading about the phone calls made to ron at work??   Only one that I am sure that I read about was Misty claiming she was trying to call ron, but he was driving up in front of house.. Doesn't his phone work in front of the house?  Do they have tunes that reflect who's calling?  Thats a big thing today.
If she did call, he heard her tune or the ring, so why would he not check his phone.. why would he be surprised to see her in the doorway when he drove up, she's awake or wouldn't be calling.

4. That is has been a maybe established that it was ron's uncle and the van, containing the blanket.  I still have a bit of trouble with his knowledge of where the van keys are.  Is this common place,  I come to visit and drive your van at night?  Where did he go? if it was innocent, then why the issue of the van?  Why doesn't someone stand up and say,  yes I drove the van, went to the store and came home, sorry about not parking it right..  Truth is easy to come out with. 

5. Lets look at van,  
a. driven during the night - same night,
b. access to keys,
c. blanket left in van,
d. van scratched
e. unusual parking
f. phone call from Misty, very concerned over who scratched van..

Nice to meet you...mlee

1. Now if the blanket was dragging the ground would the dogs pick up the scent.
2. Where was the van that night I heard it was parked 2 Fibsty sister house that lives in  Jacksonville.
3. Could of someones vehicle park in the area by the r/r tracks off of Tyler to transport  Haleigh..
4. Was the scratch on the van and aliby to confuse...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:10 AM »

Snipped from mlee:

I called PDM over a month ago, very generically asked what their shifts are:

6am-4pm and 4:30 pm to 3am  So, two shifts - Not three.

So, if only two shifts.. then did he work from 6am until 3am?  If he was suppose to work until 3am, then how or why did he arrive home at 3?  no travel time?   And how would he have picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.