May 23, 2024, 04:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 292116 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2009, 07:46:34 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys and Guests!
[/b][/color]

Haleigh Cummings – Scuttlebut From The Sewers

Posted on May 20th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture

Yup folks, this is not hard news, and it certainly does nothing to help find Haleigh Cummings. From a reporters standpoint there is little to report on, the cops are tight lipped, and although they clearly want a resolution, they seem somewhat reticent to talk to the press. The press is a double edged sword, we can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, pretty much it is your choice.

Play straight with us, we play straight with you.  Dink with us, we dink back. The results are usually ugly.

Because of the lack of hard news I have been poking around in the periphery, and everywhere I look I cringe.

There are more shady dealings going on than even I can comprehend. Understand this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh, this is all stupidity happening on the fringes.

Threats are flying, the old ‘he said, she said’ is the word of the day. There are some hotel hijinks that I am not quite ready to go on prime time with, but it is a classic!

There are some interesting connections between the Haleigh Bug deal and a lawyer. Again I am not ready for prime time.

My advice to the folks that I am talking about, and you know who you are. Watch out, watch out, the press is about!

I will even offer some sage advice, get back to finding Haleigh, and keep your family jewels in your pants, frolicking can come later, after we have found the little girl.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120963

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2009, 07:59:32 AM »

Katrina Marie Sykes married Brian Keith Branham on  12-28-1992
and I had another thought...I guess this Katrina Marie might be where Haleighs middle name came from.

Here's another Obit

Brian Keith Branham

PALATKA, Fla. -- Brian Keith Branham, 48, died Sunday, September 23, 2007. Services are 11 a.m. Thursday at Masters Funeral Home. Visitation is 6 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2009, 08:06:16 AM »

#8  Justice4Haleigh Says:
May 20th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Art, excited to see that you will be on JVM tonight, way to go! Keep up the great work.

You might want to ask what excuse Ron’s lawyers use for Ronald and company not to attend any of the vigils offered that day, like the Duckett vigil? There were no Anthony’s there. What a lazy bum, what doesn’t he have an excuse for? Everything is always someone elses fault, never Ronalds fault. Find Haleigh!!! And a petition has been started to demand le focus their time on finding Haleigh and quit making excuses like shauland did with “Life goes on” which he stated to the Gainesville interview. Who is this guy? Does he give a rip that a 5 year old little girl is still missing after 3 long months? Where is the urgency in this case and finding little Haleigh? That department is corrupt! Here is the link to sign the petition http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/demand-action-to-find-haleigh-cummings

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/demand-action-to-find-haleigh-cummings

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/demand-action-to-find-haleigh-cummings

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/20/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell-2/#commentshttp://www.artharris.com/2009/05/20/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell-2/#comments

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2009, 08:11:12 AM »

Ok, I had another thought (lol...I have them all the time...lol )  in response to what was in the quote from me in my last post about this Katrina Marie Sykes Branham Belcher might have been where Haleighs middle name came from...I think it is more of a possiblity that she was named after her grandmother Marie Griffis...I just wasn't thinking straight.  All this searching is making my head spin , but I do it for Haleigh. 

God bless little Haleigh where ever she is and hold her tight in your arms to keep her safe until she is found and gets to go home to someone who will take care of her
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2009, 08:17:30 AM »

#34  Art Harris Says:
May 21st, 2009 at 12:38 am

Nikkole–

FBI was down early on and remains on call should the sheriff need more, sources tell me. They were used for profiling and their behavioural experts took a look at JR’s “man in black,” squeeky shoes and bouncing scenario … as I’ve reported.

#36  Art Harris Says:
May 21st, 2009 at 12:47 am

Phyliss–A family friend tells me Ronald is in a terrible funk, as anyone would be–a daughter no one can dispute he adored, is missing; he’s having a hard time finding work, and had to work the other day for hours to net $20, after gas. How well he and Misty are getting along, hard to tell. Frankly, he could use a media coach; his video pitch to bring Haleigh home did not project the empathy or heartache others tell me he’s feeling. His lawyers did him on favor approving that performance, done more in deposition style that a human response to a sympathetic questioner. We’re happy to give him and his family time if they’d like to revisit anything. A friend is relaying this to his Mom.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/20/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell-2/#comments

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2009, 08:20:22 AM »

Oh yeah I was looking up records and it seems that GGsykes (isn't her name annette?) and her husband (myles) were involved in some sort of Sykes realty co. and have tons of records in connections with that and for some reason myles gave her power of attorney.  Monkeys let me know if I have the wrong sykes, but I think they are the right ones.  Does anybody know anything about GGS's husband?
They sold property to Katrina and eric belcher on 6/22/2001 about a year after K and E got married.  Isn't GGS supposed to be Katrina B.'s mom?  Why would you get a protection order on your mom?  Hmmmm

I'll pull both the protection orders and the lawsuit.. All I can think of, this must be a hard family to live with.  I do believe that is her Mom.  I have tried to find Myles Sykes Obituary to prove he is her Dad, also found data on SQUIRES DONALD B49120 
SQUIRES ANITA J B49120, which should be Teresa neves Dad, but these files will not open up, there are 3 different files listing them, B49120, B49121, B49122.  I will post the cases.

Myles Kirby Sykes

on www.legacy.com

http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderResults&FirstName=myles&LastName=sykes&State=FL&DateRange=2000-2009&Newspaper=&Keyword=

I think it is Florida Union News, you could find someone to do "look ups" to the Library to find the complete obit up on Microfilm, if of coarse there is "microflim reader" at Jacksonville, Library or is there a Putham Library?  Remember the libraries are closed for Memorial Day.
check before you go. 

Free Look-ups for Florida:
http://geneasearch.com/lookups/fl.htm

I haven't found free-look-ups for for Putnam County, FL.  I would ask the "free look-up people", when they visit the Library, to look up an obit, of coarse, if the libraries have the obits or archives for newspapers. I never assume.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2009, 08:27:23 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys and Guests!
[/b][/color]

Haleigh Cummings – Scuttlebut From The Sewers

Posted on May 20th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture

Yup folks, this is not hard news, and it certainly does nothing to help find Haleigh Cummings. From a reporters standpoint there is little to report on, the cops are tight lipped, and although they clearly want a resolution, they seem somewhat reticent to talk to the press. The press is a double edged sword, we can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, pretty much it is your choice.

Play straight with us, we play straight with you.  Dink with us, we dink back. The results are usually ugly.

Because of the lack of hard news I have been poking around in the periphery, and everywhere I look I cringe.

There are more shady dealings going on than even I can comprehend. Understand this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh, this is all stupidity happening on the fringes.

Threats are flying, the old ‘he said, she said’ is the word of the day. There are some hotel hijinks that I am not quite ready to go on prime time with, but it is a classic!

There are some interesting connections between the Haleigh Bug deal and a lawyer. Again I am not ready for prime time.

My advice to the folks that I am talking about, and you know who you are. Watch out, watch out, the press is about!

I will even offer some sage advice, get back to finding Haleigh, and keep your family jewels in your pants, frolicking can come later, after we have found the little girl.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120963

Confuzzled said,in May 20th, 2009 at 7:45 pm WTF are you talking about now? I think it’s nonsense how there is a missing CHILD and two grown men want to talk in code. Either get the balls to say what you want or stop clogging up the net with this crap. Every time I try to do a search on this case, this chicken ass bull shit comes up.

Grow up, get some balls, and post something useful.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #227 on: May 21, 2009, 08:28:35 AM »

www.findagrave.com  I have no clue if the Squires on this site are pertaining to your search.

First pick your search:

Simply key in a last name, country, state, county and search.

This is a very good reference, sometimes and other times it leaves you dizzy:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: May 21, 2009, 08:31:11 AM »

Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Masters Funeral Home, Palatka, provided information.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: May 21, 2009, 08:49:17 AM »

OMG, that is so messed up.  I would have thought misty might have been the one who wrote it, but she was probably still in diapers then.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: May 21, 2009, 08:50:58 AM »

Now this is the one I couldn't get, the program kept throwing errors.

Squires, Donald -  Squires, Donald, 82, of Lauderdale Lakes passed away Wednesday June 23, 2004. He was a WWII vet and devoted husband, a loving father of three   ....   More 
Published in the Sun-Sentinel on 7/4/2004 

Which means, who ever compiled the other orbit, was doing it by the seat of their pants and does appear to be confusing.
Does not list three children for him, it shows only one daughter, which of course is Teresa and she is a step daughter.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: May 21, 2009, 08:51:00 AM »

Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Missing=  Katrina Sykes, daughter.

Son= Ronald Cummings ( should be grandson)
daughter= Crystal Cummings ( should be grandaughter)

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »

You would think its monday morning, and my head is spinning..  first the Myles obit is crazy, and second I just realized I was trying to buy Donald Squires too.  Think I need to finish my coffee, anyway, we have a bit more info.. just ignore my references that one is the other..  Maybe I need to go back to bed.....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: May 21, 2009, 08:57:31 AM »

Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep

Monkey Devil! Thank you mlee. Perhaps you can get reimbursed from the SM kitty 

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »

Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep

Monkey Devil! Thank you mlee. Perhaps you can get reimbursed from the SM kitty 

It's okay Heart, its money well spent.. only way we were going to get it.. what blows my mind who whoever wrote the orbit, must be related to rainy.....  and I didn't catch the Donald Squires on the search.. anyway if that was teresa first husband, boy did she marry an older man.. must be a junior or a third Donald Squires that she married.   

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2009, 09:07:27 AM »

Add two kids I didn't know about.  I think Donald Squires should be a jr if he is GG Sykes' son
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2009, 09:09:17 AM »

You would think its monday morning, and my head is spinning..  first the Myles obit is crazy, and second I just realized I was trying to buy Donald Squires too.  Think I need to finish my coffee, anyway, we have a bit more info.. just ignore my references that one is the other..  Maybe I need to go back to bed.....

Hey, at least now we know that Ronald McDonald has a brother..... Donald Squires...  remember Grama.. the brother???

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2009, 09:20:17 AM »

Add two kids I didn't know about.  I think Donald Squires should be a jr if he is GG Sykes' son

This thing has my head on backwards..... Okay lets do a check list here, and I will finish my cereal and try to get my brain to working right..  Talk about a dizzy blonde this morning.. and it isn't even blonde just white..

Donald Squires orbit we have with wife and three children must be father of Annette's first husband.
Donald Squires jr  is the first husband.. of Annette.

Myles Sykes is the second husband of Annette.
daughter - Teresa Squires - step daughter to Myles
Son - Donald Squires - stepson to Myles

Teresa Squires has two children
Ronald McDonald cummings
Crystal Cummings.
---------------------> Brothers and sisters listed.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »

This thing has my head on backwards..... Okay lets do a check list here, and I will finish my cereal and try to get my brain to working right..  Talk about a dizzy blonde this morning.. and it isn't even blonde just white..

Donald Squires orbit we have with wife and three children must be father of Annette's first husband.
Donald Squires jr  is the first husband.. of Annette.

Myles Sykes is the second husband of Annette.
daughter - Teresa Squires - step daughter to Myles
Son - Donald Squires - stepson to Myles

Teresa Squires has two children
Ronald McDonald cummings
Crystal Cummings.
---------------------> Brothers and sisters listed.

Thank you mlee!  I am sure with all of the info that was researched mlee would have been able to wirte up the obit, without errors and saved herself 6 bucks.  I have done some genealogy and now one can see how boggled the mind can get, reading all of the incorrect info that was printed.

One thing we all do know for sure.....US MONKEYS ARE ALL RELATED.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2009, 09:43:38 AM »

TxLady2  I don't post at WS but I do admire pirate and ba..me. I don't get these hints and riddles, actually I'm getting mad at it. There is a child missing and could be deceased, and there is game playing on some of the blogs. Now look at this new one, suggesting keeping the family jewels inside the pants and hotel hijinks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.