May 28, 2024, 09:10:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 292724 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: May 22, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »

I'm sniping HH, cause well, just cause

~~~
Even if Snodgrass had confessed to kidnapping Haleigh, that information would likely have been thrown out by the courts because of the false imprisonment. (Note: LE has already indicated they believe the abduction is not a stranger abduction which eliminates Snodgrass). Cobra could have caused a guilty man to walk free by his actions

~~~~~~

BUT SNODGRASS DOES KNOW HALEIGH!!!!

Let us be honest here.. we do not know for a fact, who Snodgrass knows and doesn't know.  He was very interested in the Haleighbug center..  Also we came across a connection in names with the families in an earlier post.. need to go back and see. Now,  how was Cobra going to hurt this case, when the shear facts of the criminal act, do not involve Cobra at all.  Cobra was acting in a professional manner,  knowing the guy was violating his terms of probation, by entering the Haleighbug center at all, and had gone there on a number of occasions and when Le was notified of his presence and he continued to run out of the center away to avoid the Le.  So, that means that witness's observed him in the center, he apparently had been ask to leave on several occasions and returned.  LE was aware that he was going there, they were aware that he was in violation of his bond, and they could have gone to his house and arrrested him and charged him with the violations and revoked his bond.  So, this is really bs.  Before Cobra took him into custody, he contacted the insurance co, involved in the bonding company, they advised him to go for it, and then after the man was in custody by Cobra, the insurance company called back and said, no don't take him into custody,  you need to release him..   When this hits court, and cobra has a good sharp attorney.. He will walk away clean..  And then he needs to file a civil action suit against, the county of putnam, the insurance company and snodgrass.  Will he will.. you betcha..

For the insurance company to change its mind, someone had to be in contact with them and put pressure on their decision, which means you can lay money on the odds that it was a detective from LE..  The concept it was going to hurt their case was crap.  If they had a case that was originally good enought for Le to arrest this man and charge him, and he was out on bond and violating his bond conditions, the only thing it hurts right now is the credibility of the Le officers for not taking action of his violations.  If the District attorney is trying to build a case against the girls father, he may be working a deal with Snodgrass to give the guy up, if this is the case what it might have hurt was the deal the da was trying to pull off to gain access to the father.  And that is bs. cobra embarressed the le.. thats all he did.. He showed them up as cops not doing their job.....   And my response to the da, the sheriff and his detective.. "Hey, life is rough, Shi--t Happens dude,  do the job - your paid to do.. Life goes on".....
My Goodness Mlee you sure do have a way with the truth there!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #561 on: May 22, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »

Ok Mlee, great post.  Sounds about right.  Now tell me who lived closest, Donald Sapp or Snodgrass?  Who was the SO that knew Misty?  Who the SO that watched the kids on the trampoline?

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 22, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »

Ok Mlee, great post.  Sounds about right.  Now tell me who lived closest, Donald Sapp or Snodgrass?  Who was the SO that knew Misty?  Who the SO that watched the kids on the trampoline?

I don't remember if its Donald or the other one.. One of them is a step grandparent to the coslins girls.. I wish grama was here she would clear my mind.. But I believe the Sapp man who is a Predator was living down at or around short elevators brothers house on Tyler..  Come on Monkeys,  help me out here.. you remember.   Also, there was a person who had made a post claiming that the two Sapp's were not related.  Shoot.. typing with my mind racing is so hard to get out..  I think the closest would be Sapp.   But, we just found something about that June Snodgrass shares one of the family names involved with the cummings clan.. couple of pages back.......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: May 22, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

Posted originally by OsPainter

...  Haleigh, possibly a maternal cousin:

Sapp, Donald Lee
bd
possibly related in some  ...
...  to Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp, (which could make Donald  ...
...  some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal  ...
...  of Crystal's family is from/living. Donald moved to 315 2nd Ave, Satsuma, (which  ...
...  car on 1/7/2009 and died the next day. Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye' ...
... . And a few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared.
----> Registered Sex Offender,  ...
... . Billye Lee Griffis had testified in Donald's trial in the 1990's. A Raymond Sapp  ...
...  to bail in one of Donald's cases, and Donald is mentioned in  ...
...  obituary in 2005. Donald is/was married and has four children,  ...
...  to Raymond Sapp's obituary.
Pic:
http://i229. ...
...  violence restraining order against Donald Lee Sapp, which was denied.

TWO DAYS  ...
...  the next day.

A few weeks later, Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye' ...
... .

A few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: May 22, 2009, 04:35:07 PM »

Kim P involvement???

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

(Some people apparently need to get back on the same page if at all possible IMHO.)

~Haleigh's page~

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 22, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »

I sat back for a minute and I realize now what is going on and it has $$$ all over it. I don't know how to say it except to come out and say it but Haleigh is not for sale.
Haleigh is worth more to people, strangers who have never even met her even and people  who truly care about her than any danged ol' dollar sign and until these people wake the he-double toothpicks up and stop worrying about $$$ Haleigh will NOT be the focus.
It will be about who to channel more of those $$$ too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUhfVMwTyw8&feature=related

So Cobra got thrown under the bus and into jail over $$$?

~WHERE IS LITTLE HALEIGH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #566 on: May 22, 2009, 04:44:03 PM »

Thank you Mlee, aka Monkey with cute glasses.  You're the BEST!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 22, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »

P.I. In Haleigh Case Arrested On Kidnapping Charge
Staubs Accused Of Holding Man Against His Will

SATSUMA, Fla. -- A private investigator and bondsman related to the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings was arrested and charged with false imprisonment Friday.

William Eugene Staubs, 51, of Weston, Fla., is accused of taking Daniel Everett Snodgrass, 51, from his Satsuma home against his will on March 20.

Staubs, also known as "Cobra," had been working closely with attorney Kim Picazio, who represents Crystal Sheffield, the mother of Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh has been missing since February, and was last seen in her Satsuma home.

It all started when Snodgrass was arrested and charged with sexual battery of a child under 12. Snodgrass filed a complaint saying that Staubs called him out of his home on a loudspeaker with a siren on.

According to a news release, Snodgrass told Detective Ken Taylor that Staubs told Snodgrass he was revoking Snodgrass' bond, threw Snodgrass to the ground, handcuffed him and forced him into Staubs vehicle. Staubs then reportedly drove away from the residence headed towards Palatka, according to the release. After driving a short distance and making several telephone calls, Staubs reportedly turned around, drove Snodgrass back to his residence and released him, the news release said.

Jail officials said that Snodgrass had been bonded out of jail when the incident occurred.

Staubs is being held on $5,004 bond at the Putnam County Jail.

Since Haleigh disappeared, little information has been uncovered regarding her whereabouts.

Her father, Ronald Cummings, recently married his girlfriend Misty Croslin, who was home at the time Haleigh went missing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19540822/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: May 22, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »

Never mind read back & didnt catch this link

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #569 on: May 22, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »

Kim P involvement???

(Some people apparently need to get back on the same page if at all possible IMHO.)

~Haleigh's page~

WTH is going on here? This has turned into a complete three ring circus, not on the level of the Anthonys, but it is headed that way and I'm disgusted 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 22, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »

Hi guys... just popping in real quick because I was wondering if anyone here can provide me with the picture of misty's mother and dad... the one where he has his shirt off and she is sitting on the floor next to him????
if you can thanks in advance i would love to explain why but i need to see the pic again first.... i know i saw it somewhere an dI thought it was on here some where but i have searched and i cannot find it

Is this it?

Yes and No thank you very much this is definitely the one I asked for but not the one I thought it was... maybe you can still help
like I said I thought this was the one but I was wrong...
what I was looking for is a pic of Misty's mom that shows her tattoos..... maybe it was on eof the ones of them at a beach/pool in misty's myspace... this is driving me nuts
In particular a cartoon character that I thought I saw on her... I know it sounds like a crazy request but I do have a method to my madness:)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »

Kim P involvement???

~Haleigh's page~

WTH is going on here? This has turned into a complete three ring circus, not on the level of the Anthonys, but it is headed that way and I'm disgusted 
You and me both.
I cannot even imagine how much stress this is causing any of the people who are trying to find this little girl but where do you draw the line. I keep seeing a bunch of smack thrown at Cobra on other sites and the man came up in this case thinking it would be solved soon and he was spending his own out of pocket money till it run out. I understand the need for funding for both Kim P.'s agenda and Cobra but come on!
What the heck?
It's one thing to say "Hey we needs some money over here to keep this thing going." but it's a whole nother can of worms when you start undermining people who are sincerely out there with one thing in mind and that is to find Haleigh.

This is not

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »

I finally went to BNN and offered up my own opiion on what all these people could do to help find Haleigh and just because I said maybe Cobra should try to lay low and start doing whatever he is gonna do without a camera in front og him and lets all focus on Haleigh and try to find her, and so then guess what.........I got Banned    lololololololol........well my first and last time trying to talk sensable on BNN...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 22, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

I finally went to BNN and offered up my own opiion on what all these people could do to help find Haleigh and just because I said maybe Cobra should try to lay low and start doing whatever he is gonna do without a camera in front og him and lets all focus on Haleigh and try to find her, and so then guess what.........I got Banned    lololololololol........well my first and last time trying to talk sensable on BNN...........

Yeah that's BNN though. They are a media source so what you said was kind of a slap in the face to them I think.
I'll have nothing to do with those sites. Art Harris I like and I have posted on his site. Notice how he hasn't posted much recently?
I wonder what his thoughts are on all of this?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #574 on: May 22, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »

What forum is BNN, I don't think I'm familiar with it.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: May 22, 2009, 06:11:01 PM »

I'm sniping HH, cause well, just cause

~~~
Even if Snodgrass had confessed to kidnapping Haleigh, that information would likely have been thrown out by the courts because of the false imprisonment. (Note: LE has already indicated they believe the abduction is not a stranger abduction which eliminates Snodgrass). Cobra could have caused a guilty man to walk free by his actions

~~~~~~

BUT SNODGRASS DOES KNOW HALEIGH!!!!

Let us be honest here.. we do not know for a fact, who Snodgrass knows and doesn't know.  He was very interested in the Haleighbug center..  Also we came across a connection in names with the families in an earlier post.. need to go back and see. Now,  how was Cobra going to hurt this case, when the shear facts of the criminal act, do not involve Cobra at all.  Cobra was acting in a professional manner,  knowing the guy was violating his terms of probation, by entering the Haleighbug center at all, and had gone there on a number of occasions and when Le was notified of his presence and he continued to run out of the center away to avoid the Le.  So, that means that witness's observed him in the center, he apparently had been ask to leave on several occasions and returned.  LE was aware that he was going there, they were aware that he was in violation of his bond, and they could have gone to his house and arrrested him and charged him with the violations and revoked his bond.  So, this is really bs.  Before Cobra took him into custody, he contacted the insurance co, involved in the bonding company, they advised him to go for it, and then after the man was in custody by Cobra, the insurance company called back and said, no don't take him into custody,  you need to release him..   When this hits court, and cobra has a good sharp attorney.. He will walk away clean..  And then he needs to file a civil action suit against, the county of putnam, the insurance company and snodgrass.  Will he will.. you betcha..

For the insurance company to change its mind, someone had to be in contact with them and put pressure on their decision, which means you can lay money on the odds that it was a detective from LE..  The concept it was going to hurt their case was crap.  If they had a case that was originally good enought for Le to arrest this man and charge him, and he was out on bond and violating his bond conditions, the only thing it hurts right now is the credibility of the Le officers for not taking action of his violations.  If the District attorney is trying to build a case against the girls father, he may be working a deal with Snodgrass to give the guy up, if this is the case what it might have hurt was the deal the da was trying to pull off to gain access to the father.  And that is bs. cobra embarressed the le.. thats all he did.. He showed them up as cops not doing their job.....   And my response to the da, the sheriff and his detective.. "Hey, life is rough, Shi--t Happens dude,  do the job - your paid to do.. Life goes on".....
My Goodness Mlee you sure do have a way with the truth there!

couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!!.....Cobra is just trying to find Haleigh. Everyone in that town should be backing him. Snodgrass didn't like being restrained,held against his will , and having the crap scared out of him well maybe now he is starting to get a clue about how that little 9 year old girl felt at least cobra didn't molest him while he was helpless on the ground!!!! LE should have looked the other way!!! JMO......someone post me a pic of a raging monkey !
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: May 22, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »

Yes and No thank you very much this is definitely the one I asked for but not the one I thought it was... maybe you can still help
like I said I thought this was the one but I was wrong...
what I was looking for is a pic of Misty's mom that shows her tattoos..... maybe it was on eof the ones of them at a beach/pool in misty's myspace... this is driving me nuts
In particular a cartoon character that I thought I saw on her... I know it sounds like a crazy request but I do have a method to my madness:)

I think I know which one you are talking about, I didn't save that one, I'm sure someone else did, I'll go look and see if I can find it.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 22, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/putnam-fl/TPI7GB9F8TD1E0UKR

The underground
Interlachen, FL

We seen how some people get fired and how some people doesn't. If you are not in the click, you don't get anywhere. One deputy handcuffed a subject to the sally port gate, the gate went up, pulling the subject into the air. Guess what, he is still working there. He is part of the click.

I guess Cobra was not part of the click!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: May 22, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

Is this anything???

http://registry.adoption.com/records/79164.html

Submitted By:  Rena Whitmore(a Birth Mother)
Origionally Added:  Jun 04, 2000

Highlights of the Adoption Record -- the Adoptee

Birthplace:  Florida 
Birthdate:  October 28, 1957 
Agency:   
Hospital:   
 Adoptee's Birthname:  Rena Whitmore
Adoptee's Name:   Unknown (Williams?)
Birthmother's Name:  Rena Whitmore

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: May 22, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »

I am so frustrated & sad today.  This is turning into one big circus & doesn't seem to bring us any closer to finding Haleigh. 

So much in-fighting, drugs, prostituton, lies, lies, lies.

I'm bringing Brandi's picture forward to remind myself why I'm here.

Thank you Brandi.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.