May 28, 2024, 07:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 292676 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 23, 2009, 01:19:56 AM »

Mlee,thank you for saying everything I have been wanting to say. There is something I have wanted to say but I try to read unless I have something to offer. I think it was on Mother's day and Jan,Art,Cobra, Pickles all the ones that come on for the broadcast was on. Pickles was barely able to follow with what everyone was saying. At the time I thought, this woman is either sleeping or has been celebrating Mother's Day in a big way. Now, I ask how disrespestful is that? I never write over there,but, I ocassionally go to see what they have to say. It seems as though they have taken a nose dive. This Lulu person really hit a nerve for them What's the big deal for them to RUN from them? Just have some of u kind monkeys have gone there and gottten "banned". I see nowhere, where that site is about Haleigh.Which is so sad. As for Art not going to be there this Sunday I think that is a big red flag. Art works on fact and not BS. I know his site is a bit crazy as well,but,this is just unacceptable of what's going on with Pickles. Sorry but I only call someone Ms.Mrs,Mr. that I have respect for. I see no way that she has proven to have any respect. I think they don't like the idea that the Monkeys are smart people that truly love Haleigh.
Sorry, my monkey friends that I made this so long. I could go on and on b/c I'am so angry with all this BS. Not too, mention the fact that Cobra went to jail for trying to help. Which I know that's another story in itself.
O.K. I'll shut up for now. Thanks for letting me vent.
I wrote this so quickly, I may have a few errors, please forgive.
Pickles, if u reading this, get back to Haleigh. The crown belongs to her not you.
I agree,    I only wanted to tell them something I was told and they banned me really fast.......I never went there before and now I wont be again, but yea pickles sounded drunk or something on that radio cut.....I told someone on here the same thing!

Pickles was definitely under the influence! I was reading some of Lulu's comments last night, and it got crazy, I wanted to post soooo bad but refrained. They were saying she worked for KP, she was KP, or that she's the one that stole Haleigh, it was crazy!!! I have noticed anyone not in agreement over there or anyone who comes there with anything other than BS is attacked, that's why I didn't post. Hard to believe it is adults behind those computer screens!

OT Which reminds me of this older guy, I used to work with who recently passed, he used to say with this really funny way when he heard something crazy all the while shaking his head ......... haaaaaaawd ta believe. Guess ya had to be there. May he RIP  an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 23, 2009, 01:25:06 AM »

He skipped my question about weather or not snodgrass could drop the charges if he wants.  Do any of you monkeys know?

Okay, this is a felony charge not a minor...  The one that I think is the active pusher on this is that Detective..  He I would put money on, is the one that contacted the Insurance Company, and that Bonding Company and on his own agenda had this cancelled.  This is what I think they are doing.. the news report about this messing with the states case against Snodgrass.  1. they have a poor case. 2. I read they are looking into charging the father as an accomplice. 3. the da is working a plea agreement with snodgrass to testify against the father.

Which in my mind is big B.... S...., because even if snodgrass is convicted it will be to a lower charge and he will be back on the street in a short time.. He will never face a long term prison sentence.   That is what this is about...  LE didn't pick him up themselves, because of this.  Which makes him being treated with kid gloves....  The woman he lives with, I bet you there are children in that house...  A predator does not live with women who do not have children.. the women are stupid and think they are the reason the predator is there.. big dream, they are there for the children...... ghezzzzzz crazy women..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: May 23, 2009, 01:28:18 AM »

Well we did get a small bit of info out of him/her, and I must say he/she  handled there self well.      this person first stated that snodgrass was cleared because of the GPS on him, but after I called him/her on it they went on to say LE has only ruled out the possiblity that he was in the area at the time, which in my opinion doesn't rule him out as a suspect.  I think this person is someone close to DSnod though.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: May 23, 2009, 01:29:39 AM »

Oh Mlee is in the house! You go Mlee

Did you notice how fast that man jumped ship.... wow he was off to bed..  thats okay.. we can be there to greet him in the morning..
Man your up late,  but dont go to bed yet, I wanted to send you something I got from kim P. today.......do I have your e-mail adrress?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: May 23, 2009, 01:31:29 AM »

I agree Mlee
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: May 23, 2009, 01:33:14 AM »

Did you notice how fast that man jumped ship.... wow he was off to bed..  thats okay.. we can be there to greet him in the morning..
Man your up late,  but dont go to bed yet, I wanted to send you something I got from kim P. today.......do I have your e-mail adrress?

Yes, you do.. mareleigh

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: May 23, 2009, 01:41:11 AM »

I agree Mlee

I am really teed off at the LE..  And the aspects of Kim wanting Cobra out of town?? ... There is a cover going and that is not acceptable.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: May 23, 2009, 01:43:46 AM »

I agree Mlee

I am really teed off at the LE..  And the aspects of Kim wanting Cobra out of town?? ... There is a cover going and that is not acceptable.
just sent you something, its a letter I recieved from Kim P. today thought you  might wanna read it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: May 23, 2009, 01:44:20 AM »

LOL yes I did ..... good questions JNGA!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: May 23, 2009, 01:46:18 AM »

Thank you .. I know contact with Kim helps encourage you to continue..  Lets hope there is a major break soon.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: May 23, 2009, 01:46:37 AM »

I agree Mlee

IA mlee!!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #671 on: May 23, 2009, 01:55:09 AM »

So if you are correct that the source was LE I'm wondering how that's going to work out in court when Cobra explains to the judge that LE was present when this "illegal detaining" was taking place and that the LE who were there at the time the "alleged" incident occurred was then willingly giving this information out to the media?

(I need some motrin after today and that is a fact!)

It looks like the reporter got a copy of the incident report, which anyone can do for $10.00 at the PCSO from what I have been told. I have never tried to get one though.

That is how the article reads to me. The reporter was quoting the investigating officer from his report.

I think we will learn soon enough exactly the who, what, where, when etc regarding this.

I know nothing more about the actual incident, the day it happened, then what I read in the article.

I was lead to believe that the article was incorrect, then last month another reporter at Palatka news mentioned it so I knew it was true.

I just want the truth, whatever it is and whoever it involves. Let the chips fall as they say.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #672 on: May 23, 2009, 02:03:18 AM »

I found this JVM transcript from March 3, 2009
Not sure if it is what your looking for.
http://tr.truveo.com/croslin-family-speaks/id/1346972614

In it it mentions a cummings neighbor and police got a tip about his doorbell (which he says he doesn't have), His name is Marty Hubbard and on Art's article about snodgrass wanting to donate to the haleigh bug it said that when snodgrass was confronted about being a SO he called out to his friend MARTY to call the police.
I wonder if the two marty's could be one in the same???

Also A door bell that rings like a grandfather clock...Could it be a ringtone for a cell phone??

Hi JNGA,

It was the 6 to 7 hr HLN's show with Mike Galano, but thanks so much for looking.

I think iirc, a tip was called in about a grandfather clock sound, it was later determined that the person that posted the utube where you could hear the grandfather clock, actually came from the person's clock that posted the utube. does that make sense? I hope I have that right. My memory is not very good.

I don't know about the Marty's..sorry.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #673 on: May 23, 2009, 02:06:04 AM »

os, you may want to look here:  http://www.blinkx.com/videos/Haleigh+Cummings

Heart

Thank you I will look there.

OS

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: May 23, 2009, 02:10:23 AM »

Well its time for this ole monkey to head upstairs. 

One thought before I go..  Cobra while within Satsuma, has virtually kept the pot stirred..  He has helped keep the media attention, what little is still left to keep the Spirit of Finding Little Haleigh.

He truly is one of Haleigh's Knights in Shinning Armor..

Once Cobra is gone from Putnam County,  and they have finally ran the media away.. The news of Haleigh gone missing will stop.  You will hear about her occasionally, but not actively.. 

Childen's services, who are overdue in their normal deadline in the report of their investigation and determination.  If they recommend that Little Ron stays with big ron.... there you go...  If they recommend that Little Ron goes to Crystal?
Will they remain in Baker County? Will they relocate?

If the recommendation for Little Ron to say with big ron, then the court will make the choice, and the battle will be long and hard. and if the court chooses the same, the battle will be long and hard.

Kim will eventually, return to her home and family...

The case will be listed as totally COLD..  Nothing will be done in the Search for Haleigh, as far as LE is concerned.

Will Haleigh ever be found?  I certainly hope that Haleigh is out there somewhere, healthy, safe and loved....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: May 23, 2009, 02:18:29 AM »

I agree mlee, Cobra despite his faults has kept the case in the media, however small.

I waswondering .... were they all told to keep quiet? Ron and Misty have since Ron got his 'dream team'    so I imagine it was they who told the Cummings to ST*U.  KP hasn't been on any of the shows either, mind you NG I can understand her not wanting to go there, but she's been very quiet. Are the shows just not inviting her? or Has LE asked them to zip it?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: May 23, 2009, 02:22:02 AM »

Jerome place...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: May 23, 2009, 03:48:24 AM »

Jerome place...

Is that a police  car in front of his house?

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #678 on: May 23, 2009, 05:23:40 AM »

Mlee,thank you for saying everything I have been wanting to say. There is something I have wanted to say but I try to read unless I have something to offer. I think it was on Mother's day and Jan,Art,Cobra, Pickles all the ones that come on for the broadcast was on. Pickles was barely able to follow with what everyone was saying. At the time I thought, this woman is either sleeping or has been celebrating Mother's Day in a big way. Now, I ask how disrespestful is that? I never write over there,but, I ocassionally go to see what they have to say. It seems as though they have taken a nose dive. This Lulu person really hit a nerve for them What's the big deal for them to RUN from them? Just have some of u kind monkeys have gone there and gottten "banned". I see nowhere, where that site is about Haleigh.Which is so sad. As for Art not going to be there this Sunday I think that is a big red flag. Art works on fact and not BS. I know his site is a bit crazy as well,but,this is just unacceptable of what's going on with Pickles. Sorry but I only call someone Ms.Mrs,Mr. that I have respect for. I see no way that she has proven to have any respect. I think they don't like the idea that the Monkeys are smart people that truly love Haleigh.
Sorry, my monkey friends that I made this so long. I could go on and on b/c I'am so angry with all this BS. Not too, mention the fact that Cobra went to jail for trying to help. Which I know that's another story in itself.
O.K. I'll shut up for now. Thanks for letting me vent.
I wrote this so quickly, I may have a few errors, please forgive.
Pickles, if u reading this, get back to Haleigh. The crown belongs to her not you.

Oh Rosebud....I didn't want to tell anyone, but since HH confessed...I too have been banned.  I try to pull up all the links you guys post, but all I get is a white screen.  Last Sunday I suggested to "pickles" that I would think since a beautiful little girl is missing, she might want to pay attention during her next radio show and I did, err, well...Ok, I told her she sounded like an idiot AND drunk and she was being disrespectful to a whole lot of people that were seriously concerned about Haleigh. And that if she HAD to be on Sundays show, could she please stop giggling, because this is a VERY SERIOUS MATTER.  And I told her it wasn't a freaking joke. 

So yeah.  I'm banned too.  oh well.   

Now.  The reason I say Snodgrass knows Haleigh is because he lived in the vicinity.  Haven't we heard Misty and the kids walked around some?  Betcha as a POS, he knows all the little kids in town.  And if it's anywhere near Green Lane...  well, we for the most part knows who lives on our streets, don't we??

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #679 on: May 23, 2009, 08:27:32 AM »

Here is an article that appeared in the Palatka News. I joined to get the online copy.

March 25, 2009

BY KRISTIN CHAMBERS
Palatka Daily News
SATSUMA – A bounty hunter has been accused of illegally detaining a Putnam County man free on bail on a sex

----------------------snip---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2cents.

I haven't found Eric Belcher, but...I found this nice search...http://usadailyobits.com/florida-obituaries-21509/

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.