May 29, 2024, 02:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 340856 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #500 on: April 16, 2010, 11:14:52 AM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.
That's what I would have done held the screen with my back I do that all the time.

Me too, that just screamed "set up" to me
IM, just wanted to let you know the words your son spoke about Eli made me cry this morning. You have such a wonderful little man  an angelic monkey Although you already know that.

Sorry for the O/T. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: April 16, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »

and it is definitely yellow!  Way to go Klaas!!

Hello SunnyinTX, Klaas and Monkey's,

I remember the photo with the yellow rope (held the door open) at Ron's trailor?  When people move into a new residence, or

move out, they sometimes hold the door open with a rope.  If a yellow rope was used in Haleigh disappearance, if it

was the same rope used, it sounds like premediation to me.  The culprit's took the rope because they intended on doing

something with it.  My guess and opinion. Then would the rope have been Ron's rope since it was at his trailor? Please correct

me if I am wrong, I believe the rope was a Ronald's trailor to hold the door open.

Would like to know which video this screen capture was from.  This rope is on the FRONT DOOR .. now this pic from the video had to be TAKEN after Haleigh disappeared ( as why would someone have a video before she WENT MISSING).  So, like it was stated, I am thinking that this rope was used when they moved items out of the mobile home. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #502 on: April 16, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »

That BB12 latest article, that is what I think happened 

Couple of thoughts on this;

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
This is what I will NEVER understand about the gun story, IF Tommy or Joe stole it, how in the he77 was Ron able to tell Misty where to look for it and damn if it wasn't exactly where he "thought" it would be
True, and that pee on a blanket story, and washing blankets, and a blanket on a window, and a blanket in the van  WTH
I always though when Misty talked about the blankets she rambled on and on, that meant something more than what she was trying to tell, and when she talked about "covering her up" with the blanket or sheet, I can't recall off the top of my head, she had a look of disgust, almost like she was covering her completely up after she had dies.....that was my take on it then, now with the boat dock being the crime scene, I'm completely clueless

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: April 16, 2010, 11:18:38 AM »

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
This is what I will NEVER understand about the gun story, IF Tommy or Joe stole it, how in the he77 was Ron able to tell Misty where to look for it and damn if it wasn't exactly where he "thought" it would be

You said that yesterday and I couldn't post.  What gun are you talking about?  The one found in the ditch?
yes~Misty talks about it in either her LVA or hypnosis, can't remember which one right now, but I think it was the hypnosis session

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 16, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-15/watch-river-search-ends-haleigh-cummings

Watch: River search ends for Haleigh Cummings  ^^

(video also on page 23 posted by Klaas sniped here because only code is showing)

By Bob Self
Posted: April 15, 2010 - 8:58pm

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office finished their search of the St. Johns River near Satsuma Florida Thursday  and announced for the first time that the search for missing Haleigh Cummings is now a homicide investigation.

Why do I get the impression that this officer may be getting his bum handed to him today, he offered more than Sheriff Hardy disclosed.   Interesting interview but he said no gun, no knife & eluded to no identified remains.

They brought Misty down there to show her the "reality of the situation"  Hmmm, why does my gut instinct tell me that LE is not totally or at all buying "Joe did it" as purported by other participants (who happen to be in jail).

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: April 16, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »

BUMPED ~ SOME GOOD READING ! IMO
http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

April 16, 2010 - Friday 

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin
GUILTY of Murdering
  HaLeigh Cummings

IN MY OPINION  =  IMO
This is an opinion blog

The “machine gun story” is a lie. It is an after thought. Probably a real fight took place the week before HaLeigh was murdered. Drug deal gone bad?  Not paying for drugs? Joe wanted collateral? Smoke screen. Joe is an innocent patsy.

If Joe came to Ron home and did anything bad Misty would have called RON. Ron is violent and everyone knows Ron is violent. Misty would have answered the phone when Ron called all night.  If Ron heard that Joe took his daughter or searched his house–Ron would have ran home from work and beat Joe down.

Ronald Cummings is a criminal with a criminal mind.

Ron is controlling and exhibits purely psychopathic behavior. Ron may not have loved HaLeigh in any deep way that a father should as Ron is off dealing drugs instead of searching for his missing child and you can see Ron seems to forgot he has a son less alone the other 3 children, especially when Ron chats on the telephone from jail, but he would likely be really ticked if someone else messed with his kids. Ron still allowed Misty to care for JR after the fact.  Ron is a malignant narcissistic sociopath. Manipulative just like Casey Anthony. (Ron has 4 children by 3 underage baby momma’s.)

Ron spends his days dealing drugs and his nights getting high not looking or searching for HaLeigh. Dating a stripper while playing Misty. Ron kept Misty real high this entire time. Even after Misty started saying she thought it was Joe (day 9) RON did nothing. No confronting- Nothing. Ron Kept his mouth shut and taught Misty how to deal drugs for him.
Ron sticks a dead headless RAT in the CROSLIN family mailbox and yet- never confronts a soul about his daughter? Ron has been charged with assault before, hit all his girlfriends. Ron beat them, Ron hits his children,  yet does nothing for 14 months?

The only reason Misty lies for 14 months is to save her and RON. She loves RON. She got a tattoo for RON. (after they divorced) Misty told her mother in jail how her and Ron where getting back together and that LE screwed it all up by arresting her and how she still loves RON.  Ron was dating a stripper and told everyone he was not with Misty when he WAS. One does not keep quiet for 14 months because your afraid of your Crazy Cousin Joe. Especially after you went to visit him in Tennessee.

Misty tried to cough out all these lies to pass a polygraph and she always failed.  I say we have no clue what the real story is or what the real time line is.  I said from day one Ron is culpable.  You wake up to a door propped open you call someone, you are frozen in fear. Misty never talked about feelings or fear.  Misty waited until Ron came home to call 911. Ron’s behavior from the 911 call – Ron says: Why did ya let my kid get stolen bitach..."   “I will murder who did this” …  to Ron not even searching for his daughter, to never confronting anyone, to the tattoo of HaLeigh, to the marriage, all when HaLeigh was suppose to be MISSING not dead and memorialized in a tattoo.

Ron’s mother being 100% supportive and kind to Misty even though Misty has lied, and lied, and lied and failed polygraph after polygraph and is clearly on DRUGS. Yet- she is supportive and allows Misty to care for JR. Ron and his mother still allow Misty to care for JR?? wtf ??

WHY I think Misty is GUILTY:

Misty:  “Kids loved me like mom.”  “It’s what Haleigh WOULD HAVE wanted” “She was riding her bike…she was doing fine THEN”
Why would Misty knowing Tommy-Joe where coming for a gun not call Ron and tell him? Or why would she open the door for them?
If Tommy and Joe where over and searching- Misty fails to call Ron?
After Misty see the door wide OPEN, she does what?  Misty never talked about fear or being frozen. What did she do? Go back to bed?
Misty never ran outside and searched the outside.
Fails to call 911 until RON makes her
Can not remember anything
Doesn’t know where Haleigh was sleeping
Doesn’t know what Haleigh was wearing
Finds the pink shirt
Talks more about the pee on blanket than the missing HaLeigh
The wedding
Misty went to visit Cousin Joe in Tennessee (shows no fear)
Lies, lies, lies
Failed Polygraph’s
Constant changing of the stories

HERE IS MY THOUGHT

LE is making Misty-Tommy believe that LE believes the whole “JOE STORY”  to get Misty-Tommy to confess to their part and put THEMSELVES at the crime scene.

Misty-Tommy think they pinned this on Joe when in fact they are putting a nail in their own coffin. After LE gets Misty-Tommy to place their bodies at the crime scene they will go after MORE…
When LE matches the rope to Tommy
Then eventually Tommy will break and RON will go down with Misty.

Piece by piece this will break.
LE tricks are working IMO

Ron and Misty are responsible for HaLeigh's Murder.

Maybe a gun fight took place before Ron went to work and HaLeigh died, that would make them ALL responsible. Hence, why none of them turn on each other? My money is on a story like this that some how makes Ron, Misty, Tommy responsible.

Was it Ron’s drugs that killed HaLeigh on Misty’s watch. OR Misty was so high on the drugs Ron supplied? OR Ron killed HaLeigh and Misty stood by? Misty, Ron, Tommy, Joe got into a fight, HaLeigh died (gunshot)?  HaLeigh was dead prior to Ron going to work? Misty hit HaLeigh because she peed the bed?

My money is on the last two.

RAT SOURCE
http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20382130/detail.html

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: April 16, 2010, 11:22:32 AM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...

I think NG went to the bottom of the pond for this scum (Gumma Hollar) it just proves that the whole clan are cold heartless people,
how can she go on TV and talk about HaLeigh with not  one ounce of compassion that she was murdered.

NG...needs to keep these people off her show I bet old Gummy never even met HaLeigh

Islandmonkey..... an angelic monkey your post with your poem and letter were beautiful...now your a true example of how grandmother reacts when there is a death of a child.

an angelic monkey Thanks MyMonkey.....I appreciate that:) I remember I actually found that poem here at SM and it touched my heart so much that I used it for the memorial, it was very fitting then as it is now.

[
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: April 16, 2010, 11:24:16 AM »

I'll bet yellow rope and cinder blocks are a very common thing around that area. Tying rope to a cinder block for an anchor for a boat.

But don't they have ways of seeing if it is from the same brand/style of rope and even the same roll. There is chemical composition of each brand that is different than the others. Also, maybe it can be determined if they were cut consecutively. (As in the one on the door compared to if they find one in the water. Also, each batch of rope is probably a tiny bit different than the others. (I watch a ton of Forensic shows and its always surprising how they can match 1 item to another or 1 item to a brand and store.)

I am assuming similar can be done with the cinder blocks in regard to the maker/company. You may even find if they were in the same lot.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: April 16, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.
That's what I would have done held the screen with my back I do that all the time.

Me too, that just screamed "set up" to me
IM, just wanted to let you know the words your son spoke about Eli made me cry this morning. You have such a wonderful little man  an angelic monkey Although you already know that.

Sorry for the O/T. JSM
an angelic monkey Thanks JSM~I only posted it to show how someone so young views death, and how they are able to see lessons as he told me the very day he died, lessons to not take anything or anyone you love for granted and that things are not important, family and friends are....when he told me that I started bawling like a baby. It also shows how they process the very idea of an untimely and unexpected death, and that even though it was hard on him, he was grateful to have at least had him even if only a short period of time. As adults, I think we are so cynical and hardened that it's refreshing to view it thru a child's eyes. He is a wonderful little man no doubt

[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #509 on: April 16, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »

You said that yesterday and I couldn't post.  What gun are you talking about?  The one found in the ditch?
yes~Misty talks about it in either her LVA or hypnosis, can't remember which one right now, but I think it was the hypnosis session

Definitely worth watching if you haven't already seen them.

Start with Polygraph.

Misty Polygraph Video

and

Misty under hypnosis video

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: April 16, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-15/watch-river-search-ends-haleigh-cummings

(video also on page 23 posted by Klaas sniped here because only code is showing)

By Bob Self

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office finished their search of the St. Johns River near Satsuma Florida Thursday  and announced for the first time that the search for missing Haleigh Cummings is now a homicide investigation.

The others assisted. My $$ is on Ron and Misty.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: April 16, 2010, 11:31:33 AM »

I'll bet yellow rope and cinder blocks are a very common thing around that area. Tying rope to a cinder block for an anchor for a boat.

But don't they have ways of seeing if it is from the same brand/style of rope and even the same roll. There is chemical composition of each brand that is different than the others. Also, maybe it can be determined if they were cut consecutively. (As in the one on the door compared to if they find one in the water. Also, each batch of rope is probably a tiny bit different than the others. (I watch a ton of Forensic shows and its always surprising how they can match 1 item to another or 1 item to a brand and store.)

I am assuming similar can be done with the cinder blocks in regard to the maker/company. You may even find if they were in the same lot.
That could be, and I sure hope they can do that. I was just looking around other forums and I kept seeing it mentioned that the rope and cinder block is a poor man's anchor, something I had never heard of before, since I don't go boating.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #512 on: April 16, 2010, 11:36:20 AM »

cinder block -

It would be wonderful if they could find dirt, paint, or some other schmutz on it (embedded)
that could put it right back at the trailer with the other one that propped open the back door.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: April 16, 2010, 11:37:35 AM »

That could be, and I sure hope they can do that. I was just looking around other forums and I kept seeing it mentioned that the rope and cinder block is a poor man's anchor, something I had never heard of before, since I don't go boating.

yeah only in a slow moving river lol!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #514 on: April 16, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »

Is it a slow moving river? I can't remember reading if it was or not.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: April 16, 2010, 11:42:45 AM »

Definitely worth watching if you haven't already seen them.

Start with Polygraph.

Misty Polygraph Video

and

Misty under hypnosis video

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html
  Oh, I have seen them, but prolly would do me good to view them again, IIRC the man that administered the test stated that when she was asked about Ron's possible involvement her questioned her again because her answer showed either deception or uncertainty, can't recall his exact words right now, but I remember that stmt. TJ Ward also said he wanted to administer the same test to Ron after he did Misty's, but apparantly there were time constraints etc, but he was still wanting to do them the last time he talked about the case a month or two age 

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 16, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »

yes it is slow moving, considered a "lazy river"
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: April 16, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »

NRCG...I think NG said the river flowed at 3mph.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: April 16, 2010, 11:48:10 AM »

Fro what I've hear yes it is, but I looked it up anyway Because it drops by only 27 feet over the course of 310 miles (approximately 1 inch per mile), the St. Johns River is very slow moving.

http://www.stjohnsriverkeeper.net/river_Ecology.asp

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: April 16, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »

By Bob Self

The others assisted. My $$ is on Ron and Misty.

Very good video.  So they sifted thru 1 foot of soil in the river between the docks.  wow that's alot of soil movement.  also the searched the wooded areas around the dock. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.