May 23, 2024, 04:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 388832 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1940 on: December 21, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS-HOPE YOU ALL MAKE IT TO THE NEW CAGE

I CAN DO IT!! I CAN DO IT!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1941 on: December 21, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »

I'm still catching up on reading - but I found it interesting that LE took pictures of the medicine cabinet last night, during the search at the A's.   Anyone have any ideas on why they would take clothes and shoes from the A house?   I would have thought they had already taken enough of those before.   

Just a thought but maybe they can still detect soil from the crime scene.  Wonder who's shoes and clothes they took?  As for the medicine cabinet guess they can't take the medicine if it is needed so they have to take pictures.  Just not sure on that one either. 

Just a thought on the medicine cabinet pix - maybe they think that Casey drugged Caylee from Cindy's stash (am guessing from the way she's looked at times she may have scripts for all kinds of meds from the MD she worked for - pain clinic, isn't it?) and they think they can get back a hair analysis from the lab on Caylee's hair they have and match it to what is in the home. Just a guess... I think you're correct on the soil from crime scene on shoes, clothes, etc.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: December 21, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »

I'm still catching up on reading - but I found it interesting that LE took pictures of the medicine cabinet last night, during the search at the A's.   Anyone have any ideas on why they would take clothes and shoes from the A house?   I would have thought they had already taken enough of those before.   

My guess is they found something unique in the soil where Caylee was found. Thae are checking the shoes to see who's has that identical soil match.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1943 on: December 21, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

Oh Hell NO! I'm betting this is going to be the Holyfield vs Tyson fight, including the ear biting!! I wanna see!!
My bets are on Cindy taking KC out by the 3rd round! 

Boo~

that would do alot for me!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: December 21, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »

I can't be here long...but wanted to get this out.  So if anyone responds to me and I don't answer, I had to step away.  Don't want any fellow monkey's think I am being rude. 

I had a thought...was wondering if that bad fight CA and KC had on the 15th, was because KC killed Caylee that night.  And CA in a fit of rage, tried to strangle/kill KC..  Was GA home that night, or anyone else there?

Gotta answer this one Blaze.  That thought has always often crossed my mind.  Did Cindy strangle Casey because Caylee died that night either from neglect during their initial fight or spitefully.   And then did Caylee get seriously injured during that argument and Casey gathered her up in the blanket and ran out of the house with her after being strangled.  At that point did the A's not know for sure what the outcome was of her injury.  Later to be told by Casey everything was ok.  Than when they smelled the odor they realized it was not true.   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: December 21, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »

Does everyone think that Casey did leave Caylee in the trunk either wrapped in something or just thrown in there prior to the trashbags and disposal (by whomever)?  If so, there should have been a LOT more hair in that trunk.  Someone cleaned it very well.  Did George or Cindy ever admit to actually cleaning the car versus just taking everything out and letting it air?  I know why they took the vacuum cleaners when they did but don't understand why they didn't sooner.

I don't see Casey bothering to vacuum out the car that reeked of death before she abandoned it.  Sounds like someone certainly did.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: December 21, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 

I agree.  I wonder if there is a way to stop them?  It doesn't seem fair. 

ITA, but then I do think about all the other little kids who won't have anything at all for Christmas, so.................???  I am torn!!  But leaning to donating them!!

I just don't really see how this is the Anthonys call at all. This should be the donators choice who to donate to. They chose Caylee. I mean, if flowers are left, yes they will eventually die. Doesn't mean they should be regifting them. I think it's really rude especially if a child left one of their special stuffed animals for Caylee.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: December 21, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

I am waiting to see what Cindy says and does in the next few days.  If she dreams up another story of poor Casey being a victim, too, I will know that her grief for Caylee was short-lived and she is willing to dishonor the dead child more than she already has.  If she comes out and says that they stand by Casey but want to see the truth come out no matter what that truth might be, I will feel some sympathy for them.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: December 21, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »

Does everyone think that Casey did leave Caylee in the trunk either wrapped in something or just thrown in there prior to the trashbags and disposal (by whomever)?  If so, there should have been a LOT more hair in that trunk.  Someone cleaned it very well.  Did George or Cindy ever admit to actually cleaning the car versus just taking everything out and letting it air?  I know why they took the vacuum cleaners when they did but don't understand why they didn't sooner.

I don't see Casey bothering to vacuum out the car that reeked of death before she abandoned it.  Sounds like someone certainly did.

IIRC, one night on NG, someone stated that the neighbors saw the A's cleaning out the car when it was brought back from the tow yard.   Does anyone remember seeing this?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: December 21, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »

I can't be here long...but wanted to get this out.  So if anyone responds to me and I don't answer, I had to step away.  Don't want any fellow monkey's think I am being rude. 

I had a thought...was wondering if that bad fight CA and KC had on the 15th, was because KC killed Caylee that night.  And CA in a fit of rage, tried to strangle/kill KC..  Was GA home that night, or anyone else there?

Gotta answer this one Blaze.  That thought has always often crossed my mind.  Did Cindy strangle Casey because Caylee died that night either from neglect during their initial fight or spitefully.   And then did Caylee get seriously injured during that argument and Casey gathered her up in the blanket and ran out of the house with her after being strangled.  At that point did the A's not know for sure what the outcome was of her injury.  Later to be told by Casey everything was ok.  Than when they smelled the odor they realized it was not true.   
I already said good night but your post brought be back.  Why would Cindy call 911 if she knew Caylee was dead.  Its not like she told KC KIlled Caylee-
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: December 21, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS-HOPE YOU ALL MAKE IT TO THE NEW CAGE

I CAN DO IT!! I CAN DO IT!! 

Okay, Nut, it's up to you, go forth and multiply...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: December 21, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »

I am waiting to see what Cindy says and does in the next few days.  If she dreams up another story of poor Casey being a victim, too, I will know that her grief for Caylee was short-lived and she is willing to dishonor the dead child more than she already has.  If she comes out and says that they stand by Casey but want to see the truth come out no matter what that truth might be, I will feel some sympathy for them.

That's about where I am.   Let's see what CA does.....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: December 21, 2008, 07:06:35 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

Oh Hell NO! I'm betting this is going to be the Holyfield vs Tyson fight, including the ear biting!! I wanna see!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: December 21, 2008, 07:07:45 PM »

Lisa

They'd probably do it if they could put it on pay per view and get a cut.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1954 on: December 21, 2008, 07:07:58 PM »

3:25 p.m.
Conway says toys left in Caylee's memory will be donated Sunday evening, possibly to Orlando Rescue Mission.  Anyone who has made a donation and does not agree with the family to have it donated could come pick it up. Conway says Caylee was a kind and sharing toddler and she would have wanted to share her toys.  Cards, candles, letters and balloons will remain with the family.

Why does it bother Cindy so much that people want to leave something for Caylee?
I honestly cant figure this one out.  Is she so freakin selfish that she has to take away the right of a stanger leaving some kind of momento for this precious little baby?

I'd rip her freakin head off if I were there!!
I may have to take a break after reading this.  What gives them the right to do this?  People didn't leave it on their lawn because they knew it would be taken down.  Why do they think they have a right to this?

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: December 21, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »

I thought the fight might have been about KC stealing from Cindy's parents...but when I read the documents..that had happened a while back IIRC.  So that "fight" has always perplexed me and I have been looking for a clue as to what else it could have been about.  Now what could it have been that was the "worst of the worst" to make Cindy actually put her hands around her neck for?

I really think you might have figured it out.  (Reference back to my theory about the imaginary stories)  How about what you said happened....and then the comment from jail "You don't know what my involvement is?"  And her comment to Lee..."This should have happened a long time ago".  

Wouldn't this also explain why Cindy wasn't so hell bent of demanding to see Caylee during the 31 days?  That didn't happen till George smelled the car.  And then when Cindy says to her in jail  "Why didn't she get the car?"  OMG..this is starting to make so much sense to me.....I am SCARED!!!!!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: December 21, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »

I don't know that either Cindy or George ever admitted to cleaning the trunk. Did not hear anything in the taped interviews, but I didn't hear all of them. I was stunned when they took vacuums recently as I would have thought they would have taken them when they took the car. I would guess that neither of them made an admission to cleaning the trunk and Cindy only admitted to washing Casey's clothes, boots, whatever, left in the car when they got it back. I am not certain, but I believe that police have decided from recovery of evidence from the site of the remains that the Anthony home was the scene of the crime and that's why they were able to obtain warrants to secure a bunch more stuff than they were able to take in their initial investigations of the home. Just a guess...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: December 21, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »

LP said that carrying the body in the bag would be like carrying a bag of stew.  It would be a dead weight and very unwieldy to handle.  I doubt Casey could carry it far, and that is probably why it was not that far from the road.  A man, I think, would have the strength to take it deeper into the woods where it would not be as noticeable from the road.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: December 21, 2008, 07:11:24 PM »

I thought the fight might have been about KC stealing from Cindy's parents...but when I read the documents..that had happened a while back IIRC.  So that "fight" has always perplexed me and I have been looking for a clue as to what else it could have been about.  Now what could it have been that was the "worst of the worst" to make Cindy actually put her hands around her neck for?

I really think you might have figured it out.  (Reference back to my theory about the imaginary stories)  How about what you said happened....and then the comment from jail "You don't know what my involvement is?"  And her comment to Lee..."This should have happened a long time ago".  

Wouldn't this also explain why Cindy wasn't so hell bent of demanding to see Caylee during the 31 days?  That didn't happen till George smelled the car.  And then when Cindy says to her in jail  "Why didn't she get the car?"  OMG..this is starting to make so much sense to me.....I am SCARED!!!!!

Sorry, I'm lost. Could you spell it out for a confused monkey. TIA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1959 on: December 21, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

naaa...I don't think this happened. Cindy choked Casey, but not because of 'killing Caylee'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.