June 03, 2024, 10:58:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 474795 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 22, 2009, 12:47:53 PM »

Think I have invisible monkey syndrome again! It's been a long time since I had that. 

It's ok, I'll survive like always.   

No, you dont.    There is none with any merit to be considered seriously - its that simple.
Huh? I shouldn't be taken seriously? 
I know I'm misunderstading you. Ugh, I feel like a dumb monkey too. 
It's ok it's all good! 

Silly monkey!!!    No, not YOU - there are no excuses for why Casey didnt report Caylee missing, not even mental defect...because it just doesnt fly - none of it has an merit considering her prior actions before she killed Caylee.
Oh, silly me! I knew I misunderstood you!  Yes, I agree with you agreeing with me. 

LMBO!      I'll check in on the late side, I have a ton of prep for the holidays to do today!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 22, 2009, 12:51:32 PM »

Interesting read over in the Hinky Meter comment section by Maura on Nov. 21, at 10:22pm. If the link does not take you there it can be found under the "A serious look at the defense's motion concerning Kronk" article.  http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=739#comments

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 22, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »

Think I have invisible monkey syndrome again! It's been a long time since I had that. 

QM....I have been racking my brain, trying to think of something and I can't. There is no reason. If they want to claim some sort of mental shock or something of that nature, her actions did not show that. I think this is just BS coming from the defense, like everything else they say and do. Baez brought up in the JVM interview about that woman who was accused of murdering her husband and she went out and got implants....same thing he says about Casey and her tattoo. But even that does not explain not telling a soul that her daughter was gone.
Well that's just JB's opinion, I don't agree with it. My opinion is it was a celebration of her new freedom and the fact she knew her new freedom may not last long.  I don't know, that's just what I think about the tattoo. Still can't think of how they can possibly explain her not telling anyone about Caylee missing in a way that people will go "oh, I understand". Guess I have to wait for the trial to find out what they have to say.

In the Diane Downs case (small sacrifices) she had purchased a unicorn to take the place of and as a remembrance of her children. The prosecutor used this “fungible” to take the place of her children and not have the burden and responsibility as a single parent. The jury that convicted her saw the unicorn in that light and it helped put her away. Maybe KC’s tattoo will help seal her fate as well. Here is a link to what Ann Rule wrote about “fungibles” in a forward she wrote for a book written by her daughter.

http://tinyurl.com/yan44dl
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 22, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

Hey QM.I can see you.I just lost my internet connection.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: November 22, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

Interesting read over in the Hinky Meter comment section by Maura on Nov. 21, at 10:22pm. If the link does not take you there it can be found under the "A serious look at the defense's motion concerning Kronk" article.  http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=739#comments

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #325 on: November 22, 2009, 01:24:41 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   
Thanks also, that was another interesting link, and comments.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 22, 2009, 01:28:16 PM »

Here is something we will need to keep on the look out for….A Frye hearing…..especially where the air samples from the trunk of the car are concerned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frye_standard

The Frye standard, Frye test, or general acceptance test is a test to determine the admissibility of scientific evidence in United States Federal courts. It provides that expert opinion based on a scientific technique is admissible only where the technique is generally accepted as reliable in the relevant scientific community.

~~~snipped from JVM show….

JVM: All right. Do you want to ask that question Jose? Ok.

Jose would like me to ask, how many cases have any of you covered where air samples have been admitted as evidence. Because I guess the defense is apparently saying that a lot of this is pseudoscience, this air sample testing that shows signs of decomposition. How about Stacey take that?

HONOWITZ: I’ve never tried a case or covered a case with that. But there’s always new evidence that could come into court. It’s something called a Frye hearing — Jose knows that — that’s conducted in front of the court to see if this is reasonably accepted in the scientific — if it’s accepted in the scientific community.

And so there is a hearing to determine whether or not this kind of scientific evidence is admissible. And just because it’s the first time it doesn’t mean that it’s not going to be admitted in this case.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 22, 2009, 01:33:52 PM »

It certainly was...I don't remember those posts at all!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: November 22, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »

QM....I have been racking my brain, trying to think of something and I can't. There is no reason. If they want to claim some sort of mental shock or something of that nature, her actions did not show that. I think this is just BS coming from the defense, like everything else they say and do. Baez brought up in the JVM interview about that woman who was accused of murdering her husband and she went out and got implants....same thing he says about Casey and her tattoo. But even that does not explain not telling a soul that her daughter was gone.
Well that's just JB's opinion, I don't agree with it. My opinion is it was a celebration of her new freedom and the fact she knew her new freedom may not last long.  I don't know, that's just what I think about the tattoo. Still can't think of how they can possibly explain her not telling anyone about Caylee missing in a way that people will go "oh, I understand". Guess I have to wait for the trial to find out what they have to say.

In the Diane Downs case (small sacrifices) she had purchased a unicorn to take the place of and as a remembrance of her children. The prosecutor used this “fungible” to take the place of her children and not have the burden and responsibility as a single parent. The jury that convicted her saw the unicorn in that light and it helped put her away. Maybe KC’s tattoo will help seal her fate as well. Here is a link to what Ann Rule wrote about “fungibles” in a forward she wrote for a book written by her daughter.

http://tinyurl.com/yan44dl

Thanks N2.....Casey has reminded me of Diane Downs on many occassions one in particular and I am really going to go into the recesses of my memory and hope I have it right. But IIRC cindy said kc had purchased necklaces for herself and Caylee....I will try to search and see if I can find the info....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: November 22, 2009, 01:39:01 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   
The part where this Crystal says she lives on Hopespring.....is this the source in the daisy chain that LP was referring to from Hopespring about Caylee being in the woods?  This just gets more hinky as the days go by.

ANJ....any thoughts on this?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #330 on: November 22, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »

I saw this posted over on MD.......hmmmmm, interesting!

Joyangels) Joy  // November 21, 2009 at 10:50 pm

hey dave how are you doing? Happy Thanksgiving and to all others too… Call me The meeting is monday @ 10 :30 with Sgt Allen and my Lawyer Mark O’ Mara its going to be at his office in Orlando. They took a warrant out for my computer…..Sad Anyways please call Bob For me at wesh 2 news.>>: Noone eles… ps call me

Interesting, thanks, you would have thought LE would have taken a warrant out for Joy's computer way before now 

I AGREE!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 22, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »

A discussion on Websleuths regarding the possibility of a Frye hearing.....    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4466774#post4466774

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: November 22, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »

Tupelohoney was posting Ms. Kerley-Kronk-Ferguson's rap sheet at the same time I was posting the above.  Yes, very credible.  A witness to be proud of and have testifying on one's side.  God help me.
someone!! With Kathi belich email should send her this . Wonder why jvm would have Baez on her show!! She does a lousy job! Well
I want (snark)
Nancy grace on this she is a much better interviewer!! Than jvm!! I agree with Capp! The scream team bit off more than he could chew !
Surely he the laughing stock and the butt of every seasoned attorneys jokes!! Law office jokes about him around the water cooler!
As far as geraldo goes! I like him about as much as I like Baez!!!!not
he is just loyal to him because their both Hispanic!! Honestly !! Seriously these motions just make him inept! He truly doesn't have the respect of other attorneys!
There was more misspells in his last motions! What up with that? Geez
all Baez dirty laundry will come out too! If there was any hanky panky  with him
 and Casey!!! It will come out. Wasn't there a tape of him and Casey embracing!! When she found out the body was found !! He caught to keep from being released!! They were pretty chummy!! Not saying it to be true! But with caseys history of men and tony rusciano the cop she slept with. Casey manipulates men with her body!! Food for thought!! Nothing I would like more than to see Baez made accountable for his actions. Maybe some good hearted employer out there will feel compassion for kronk and hire him. Or some good seasoned attorney will represent himto sue Baez for character assasination!! This has turned into a three ring circus with the help of lyons!!! Thougght she knew better!! Does anyone know what state she teachs in??
I pray for justice for caylee!! A little innocent helpless baby!! Killed by her mommy left to rot in the woods while mommy sexes it up !! Drinking and drugging!!!would be nice for little caylee to have her day in court !!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 22, 2009, 01:53:01 PM »

an angelic monkey
Tupelohoney was posting Ms. Kerley-Kronk-Ferguson's rap sheet at the same time I was posting the above.  Yes, very credible.  A witness to be proud of and have testifying on one's side.  God help me.
someone!! With Kathi belich email should send her this . Wonder why jvm would have Baez on her show!! She does a lousy job! Well
I want (snark)
Nancy grace on this she is a much better interviewer!! Than jvm!! I agree with Capp! The scream team bit off more than he could chew !
Surely he the laughing stock and the butt of every seasoned attorneys jokes!! Law office jokes about him around the water cooler!
Please! Forgive!
I meant to suggest that someone should send Kathi belich the arrest record of Kronos xwifee!!! Surely this would make baez. Quiver!!
As far as geraldo goes! I like him about as much as I like Baez!!!!not
he is just loyal to him because their both Hispanic!! Honestly !! Seriously these motions just make him inept! He truly doesn't have the respect of other attorneys!
There was more misspells in his last motions! What up with that? Geez
all Baez dirty laundry will come out too! If there was any hanky panky  with him
 and Casey!!! It will come out. Wasn't there a tape of him and Casey embracing!! When she found out the body was found !! He caught to keep from being released!! They were pretty chummy!! Not saying it to be true! But with caseys history of men and tony rusciano the cop she slept with. Casey manipulates men with her body!! Food for thought!! Nothing I would like more than to see Baez made accountable for his actions. Maybe some good hearted employer out there will feel compassion for kronk and hire him. Or some good seasoned attorney will represent himto sue Baez for character assasination!! This has turned into a three ring circus with the help of lyons!!! Thougght she knew better!! Does anyone know what state she teachs in??
I pray for justice for caylee!! A little innocent helpless baby!! Killed by her mommy left to rot in the woods while mommy sexes it up !! Drinking and drugging!!!would be nice for little caylee to have her day in court !!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: November 22, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »

Klaasend
I am sorry I double posted can you remove one!

Meant to say someone should send Kathi belich the arrest history on kronks xwife

Thanks
loca

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 22, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

A discussion on Websleuths regarding the possibility of a Frye hearing.....    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4466774#post4466774
Thank-you for bringing this up and the link over, I've been reading about this.
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: November 22, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »

Whereas Kronk is concerned I have Leonard Padilla reference a "daisy chain" on several occasions.  I have never had a full understanding of what this "daisy chain" actually is.  Can someone please explain to me what Leonard meant by this?  TIA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 22, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »

Whereas Kronk is concerned I have Leonard Padilla reference a "daisy chain" on several occasions.  I have never had a full understanding of what this "daisy chain" actually is.  Can someone please explain to me what Leonard meant by this?  TIA
That Kronk got the info from someone where Caylee's remains were. The thought is that Kronk's girlfriend who works at the jail overheard, which is scary if true. If true, how close was she to hear a conversation I'm assuming between Casey and whoever? Leonard has been saying that daisy chain scenario for awhile.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 22, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

I was over at Marinade Dave's Blog looking for Joy, cause I am waiting for the hair dye to be done.
I took this from a poster named PIP. Who seems to be an intelligent poster and sets a premise out that I think is probable. What Kronk's son says is important, if he will say this under oath. None of this stuff is evidence yet, but it might come in via the son. 

The defense knows Kronk is not the killer, they aren’t going there. They are trying to have the dump site evidence thrown out for tampering by Kronk. Which is, unfortunately, true. He looked for her body from a tip he received (think co-worker on that route in June who recalls seeing a white car, after the news hits July 17th) Either Roy alone or Roy and tipster or other co-worker set out on a body hunt for reward money. He found the body in August. The exculpatory evidence the defense is required to present by February is ready to go. Maculuso made no mistake, it was intentional. Either the “inadvertent co-worker tipster” himself, or another co-worker in the know will be speaking out against Roy Kronk. They will confirm he was hunting for the body and prove he did have ‘posession’ of the remains and did in fact look in the bag upon finding it in August. Not one interview jives with another, not Kronk’s, nor his 3 co-workers interviews. Did the same tipster contact Baez, explaining why DCasey was also out there searching? Damned Kronk. He is the wrench in the states case. Why do you think Baez wanted his cell pings etc.? To prove he had been in the area hunting. Why would he refuse if he had nothing to hide? I hope the state can work around the Kronk dilemma, and not lose that evidence. Meanwhile, watch for an updated defense witness list before the February ’show your cards’ deadline. Sparks are going to fly, jaws are going to drop.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: November 22, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »

I was over at Marinade Dave's Blog looking for Joy, cause I am waiting for the hair dye to be done.
I took this from a poster named PIP. Who seems to be an intelligent poster and sets a premise out that I think is probable. What Kronk's son says is important, if he will say this under oath. None of this stuff is evidence yet, but it might come in via the son. 

The defense knows Kronk is not the killer, they aren’t going there. They are trying to have the dump site evidence thrown out for tampering by Kronk. Which is, unfortunately, true. He looked for her body from a tip he received (think co-worker on that route in June who recalls seeing a white car, after the news hits July 17th) Either Roy alone or Roy and tipster or other co-worker set out on a body hunt for reward money. He found the body in August. The exculpatory evidence the defense is required to present by February is ready to go. Maculuso made no mistake, it was intentional. Either the “inadvertent co-worker tipster” himself, or another co-worker in the know will be speaking out against Roy Kronk. They will confirm he was hunting for the body and prove he did have ‘posession’ of the remains and did in fact look in the bag upon finding it in August. Not one interview jives with another, not Kronk’s, nor his 3 co-workers interviews. Did the same tipster contact Baez, explaining why DCasey was also out there searching? Damned Kronk. He is the wrench in the states case. Why do you think Baez wanted his cell pings etc.? To prove he had been in the area hunting. Why would he refuse if he had nothing to hide? I hope the state can work around the Kronk dilemma, and not lose that evidence. Meanwhile, watch for an updated defense witness list before the February ’show your cards’ deadline. Sparks are going to fly, jaws are going to drop.
Thanks Kat, I really do feel Kronk is the wrench in the states case, I know this isn't a popular stance, but this is all bothersome. I can only hope this will not be a problem. Just more fireworks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.