May 29, 2024, 02:23:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 572668 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #840 on: June 21, 2010, 04:20:39 PM »

http://www.tripcheck.com/Pages/RCmap.asp?curRegion=0&mainNav=RoadConditions

Hi Monkey's,

I just began to think (LOL) are camera's around the area's?  I haven't checked out the site yet but it does look

interesting.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #841 on: June 21, 2010, 04:26:59 PM »

Can any of the wonderful Monkeys do a family tree for this bunch?
The Father has been accused of having a mental illness and such.
His having a mental illness does not necessarily exclude any of his family members from having the same possible issues, including his wife/exwife or others in their circle.

Hi Patricia,

Monkey SuzieQ is good at genealogy, if that helps.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 21, 2010, 04:49:08 PM »

Kyron Horman's Mother Shares Open Letter to Missing Son on 'Today Show'
Associated Content - ‎2 hours ago‎

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5508396/kyron_hormans_mother_shares_open_letter.html?cat=8

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #843 on: June 21, 2010, 04:58:54 PM »

Can any of the wonderful Monkeys do a family tree for this bunch?
The Father has been accused of having a mental illness and such.
His having a mental illness does not necessarily exclude any of his family members from having the same possible issues, including his wife/exwife or others in their circle.

Patricia,

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=406482

A detailed look at the families involved around little Kyron Horman.

I don't have a membership to ancestry.com, wonderful SuzieQ may have one and she even offered at one time to do look-ups.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: June 21, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »

There are some monkeys working on the who's who in a thread here too:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.0

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #845 on: June 21, 2010, 05:41:55 PM »

Monkeys,

I am trying to find out if Road Camera were available for SM car the day or night when Kyron vanished.

Road camera's are located on Route 26 (NW Sunset Hwy) and Route 30, St. Helens Road?

Skyline Elementary School, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd. is sandwiched between RT 26 &  RT 30.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-35164396-skyline-elementary-school-portland?viewtype=map

http://www.tripcheck.com/Pages/RCMap.asp?mainNav=RoadConditions&curRegion=16

(Click on a cam if you are interested and the section of the road will be detailed)

I need an Atlas. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: June 21, 2010, 06:33:14 PM »

WTH??  Is this another fine example of sloppy reporting??  Or breaking news? 

~~~~

Missing: Kyron Horman – Step Mother Terri Horman a Suspect in Case of Missing Oregon Boy

By Alan Harten on June 21, 2010

http://apexnewsnetwork.com/23208/missing-kyron-horman-step-mother-terri-horman-a-suspect-in-case-of-missing-oregon-boy/

It has been 16 days since seven year old Kyron Horman disappeared without a trace. It now seems that officers who have been searching for him have abandoned that search and are now following a new lead.

They are now turning their attentions little closer to home, in the shape of the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman. They are asking the public to assist them in helping to paint a picture of Horman’s whereabouts on the day that the seven-year-old went missing.

It is already clear that she was the last person to see the boy before he disappeared; she claims that she walked with Kyron all the way to his class that fateful morning. But so far police have not been able to find a single witness to backup this claim, and are now searching for a definitive answer as to whether this is true or not.

~~~

And.... in the last paragraph..

"she claims that she walked with Kyron all the way to his class that fateful morning."

well.. she said the last time she saw him, he was walking 'toward' his classroom. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 21, 2010, 06:39:55 PM »

WITNESSES

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog." ...

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.
At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 21, 2010, 06:44:26 PM »

June 21, 2010 11:35 AM
Missing Boy Kyron Horman's Stepmom Takes Polygraph, Says Friend

PORTLAND, Ore. (CBS/KOIN/AP) The stepmother of Kyron Horman, the Oregon boy who disappeared from his elementary school, was scheduled to take a second polygraph test Saturday, a friend told a local newspaper.

PICTURES: Kyron Horman Missing

The 7-year-old vanished June 4, and his stepmother has figured prominently in the investigation since then, because authorities say she was the last known person to see him alive.

On Friday, investigators distributed a flier asking if anyone saw his stepmother near Skyline School on the day the 7-year-old vanished, but have not called her a suspect or a person-of-interest

Jaymie Finster, who has known Terri Horman since junior high, told The Oregonian that Horman already took one polygraph test and was scheduled for a second.

Finster said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting," and that Horman and her husband, Kaine Horman, are both exhausted as the investigation continues into a third week.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office declined to confirm the friend's claim and won't say who has or has not been given a lie-detector test.

It's been reported that Kyron attended the school's science fair that day with his stepmother, who says she last saw him walking down the hallway in the direction of his classroom around 8:45 a.m. At approximately 3:45 p.m., Terri Horman called 911, after Kyron did not return home on his school bus.

Police have been tight-lipped about the criminal investigation, but have been searching on Sauvie Island, 10 miles northwest of downtown Portland.

Exactly two weeks since the boy disappeared, police have interviewed hundreds of people, but so far there's been no arrest and no sign of the boy. "We can't release specific information about the investigation because we can't compromise it," Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand told CBS affiliate KOIN. "We will not compromise the investigation."

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Kyron Horman is asked to call the Multnomah County Sheriff's tip line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008276-504083.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: June 21, 2010, 06:50:59 PM »

WTH??  Is this another fine example of sloppy reporting??  Or breaking news? 

~~~~

Missing: Kyron Horman – Step Mother Terri Horman a Suspect in Case of Missing Oregon Boy

By Alan Harten on June 21, 2010

http://apexnewsnetwork.com/23208/missing-kyron-horman-step-mother-terri-horman-a-suspect-in-case-of-missing-oregon-boy/

It has been 16 days since seven year old Kyron Horman disappeared without a trace. It now seems that officers who have been searching for him have abandoned that search and are now following a new lead.

They are now turning their attentions little closer to home, in the shape of the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman. They are asking the public to assist them in helping to paint a picture of Horman’s whereabouts on the day that the seven-year-old went missing.

It is already clear that she was the last person to see the boy before he disappeared; she claims that she walked with Kyron all the way to his class that fateful morning. But so far police have not been able to find a single witness to backup this claim, and are now searching for a definitive answer as to whether this is true or not.

~~~

And.... in the last paragraph..

"she claims that she walked with Kyron all the way to his class that fateful morning."

well.. she said the last time she saw him, he was walking 'toward' his classroom. 

She sure did, and I won't be surprised at all if she is a suspect.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 21, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »

I'll post a few quick genealogy reports... not complete but I am really busy, but there is enough to give someone info to go from there, and when I get time I will add to it. 

because there are so many marriages and kids shared and adoptions etc, this is going to have to be broken up in PARTS for each set of households at different points in time.  Give me a little bit and I will get it posted over in the who is who. 

I also would like to say, I am now really leaning toward either the step mom did this or she knows who did and is helping them to cover it up.  So I am going to be focusing on WHERE IS KYRON now, rather than doing much research on other people... but if there is someone you need looked up, let me know, and I will try to get to it. 

Otherwise I'll be researching WHERE kyron might be located. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: June 21, 2010, 07:06:34 PM »

I hear ya Rosie! 

Seems to me the media has a responsibility to the public NOT to publish an article with a headline like that, when LE themselves haven't even said anything yet. 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 21, 2010, 07:15:03 PM »

I read above about a new area being searched, any news on that?

About the letter Desiree wrote, it's heartfelt and makes me sad to just read it.

The comments people write sometimes seem so cold and callous.

People forget that she allowed Kaine to have custody of Kyron when she had her kidney disease and she had to go to Canada to get treatments. When she came back, she let Kyron stay with him and Terri. I'm sure she thought it was best for him, and she still had visitations.

It is not that he was taken from her for some odd reason.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 21, 2010, 07:37:43 PM »

Missing 7-year-old’s mom shares letter to him
Kyron Horman’s mother apologizes for not being ‘there to protect you’

TODAY
updated 5:08 a.m. PT, Mon., June 21, 2010

As police and the FBI continue to search for Kyron Horman, a 7-year-old boy who disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Ore., on June 4, the boy’s biological mother, Desiree Young, shared exclusively with NBC News the following letter to her son:

Dear Kyron,

I am so soooooo sorry that this has happened. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you.  I will never be able to forgive myself for being so many hours away when you needed me the most. I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can’t live without you. I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us. We have so many things that we have planned this summer that you are going to love. Quinn loves you so much and wants you home too. All of the family is here and wants you to know just how much they miss you. Mayson is terribly sad without his best friend to play with and wants you home soon.

When you come home I will show you all of the things that everyone did for you, just to find you. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people that don’t know you and yet they pray for you every night. They know how much I miss you and need you and they just want to bring you home to me. There are so many wonderful people working on this case and they are going to find you soon.

I would give anything to run my fingers through your short hair again. I miss having you to hug anytime I want. Nighttime is always hard for me. I miss you so much and want you back here so that I can protect you from all of the horrible things in this world. I just can’t believe that you aren’t still with us. Your life has been really great and I know that it is [not] done yet. A long time ago you saved my life and now I am going to do the same for you. Our lives will never be the same after this.

I love you very much!

Momma
(Desiree Young)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37820864/ns/today-today_people/#ixzz0rX9ICU4r

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #854 on: June 21, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »

I read above about a new area being searched, any news on that?

About the letter Desiree wrote, it's heartfelt and makes me sad to just read it.

The comments people write sometimes seem so cold and callous.

People forget that she allowed Kaine to have custody of Kyron when she had her kidney disease and she had to go to Canada to get treatments. When she came back, she let Kyron stay with him and Terri. I'm sure she thought it was best for him, and she still had visitations.

It is not that he was taken from her for some odd reason.

Cartfly,

I haven't heard any news yet on searches. A poster '"stinger139" mentions something new to me, he did not mention what day.

June 21, 2010 at 2:13PM

Stinger139 comment:

Some business along the route that his step mom took, must have picked up her pickup passing. Maybe from one of the films they might be able to identify whether Kyron was inside the vehicle on the way to school or as she left. It would seem he left with a known acquaintance. I'm no detective, but it makes sense at his age if some stranger grabbed him in the hallway, his screams would have been heard. Not sure why she had to take more than one lie detector test. I understand that its almost impossible to cheat one. They ask too many round about questions to get to the main ones they really want to ask. If your lying, you will get caught. Anyway I hope the step mom is proven innocent in this case. I can't imagine any other crime more horrible than a parent taking the life of their child.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_others_from_community/2382/comments-3.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 21, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »

I hear ya Rosie! 

Seems to me the media has a responsibility to the public NOT to publish an article with a headline like that, when LE themselves haven't even said anything yet. 

I agree, and thanks DD.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #856 on: June 21, 2010, 08:05:24 PM »

Some of these are my opinions along with gleaning...

Did SM made an "appearance" at the Science Fair without KH?

Did she drop off his coat and Backback on his desk?

Was the photo taken on "June 3" (facebook) before it was changed? IDK. 

Where do I get ideas? 

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_others_from_community/2382/comments-3.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 21, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »

Where do I get ideas? 

I wondered if anyone saw Kyron put his coat and backpack on his desk that morning? It had to get there somehow. I really am wondering if the pic was taken on the 3rd, not the 4th.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #858 on: June 21, 2010, 09:07:39 PM »

I'll post a few quick genealogy reports... not complete but I am really busy, but there is enough to give someone info to go from there, and when I get time I will add to it. 

because there are so many marriages and kids shared and adoptions etc, this is going to have to be broken up in PARTS for each set of households at different points in time.  Give me a little bit and I will get it posted over in the who is who. 

I also would like to say, I am now really leaning toward either the step mom did this or she knows who did and is helping them to cover it up.  So I am going to be focusing on WHERE IS KYRON now, rather than doing much research on other people... but if there is someone you need looked up, let me know, and I will try to get to it. 

Otherwise I'll be researching WHERE kyron might be located. 
Thanks DoubleD for the genealogy reports.The family tree is really nice!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #859 on: June 21, 2010, 09:14:45 PM »

Where do I get ideas? 

I wondered if anyone saw Kyron put his coat and backpack on his desk that morning? It had to get there somehow. I really am wondering if the pic was taken on the 3rd, not the 4th.

NoRose,

You and everyone else is wondering the same thing.  I really question if she was there, but according to a poster,
three teachers "thought" they saw SM leave with KH.

Last lifted comment's...

aibohphobia
(poster) 46p ·  23 hours ago

Regarding a possible motive...could there be an insurance policy on Kyron? For some that could be a motive if they stood to benefit. Let's hope not in this case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96732144.html#idc-cover

iiiMary (Poster)  1 day ago

'Help Find My Child' has a comment from the school's official spokesperson, that more than one teacher thought they saw Kyron and his step mom leave together that morning. They use the word "thought".

IDK who is (HFMC poster)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.