May 29, 2024, 04:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 572734 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: June 29, 2010, 11:40:39 AM »

O/T i put link to a slide show from Saturdays search for Susan Powell
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6666.msg1172383#msg1172383

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: June 29, 2010, 11:42:24 AM »

“Everything’s good,” she said, giving a thumbs up. “We heard that rumor. It’s just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything’s fine.”

Seriously?  She said that?  If so ... listen up Terri!

EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE!  YOUR STEP SON HAS BEEN MISSING FOR WEEKS!

<rant over - back to work>

Thanks for all the updates monkeys! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: June 29, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys we have our monkey persona back I'm so happy.

Strangely, although I live here just outside Portland I have to come to the SM site for information on Kyron, I can't ever remember an investigation that has never required help almost from the beginning. There is little of value in the local newspapers and it would seem to me from the point they called off the search they knew what had happened, I expect we should be hearing something as soon as LE has their ducks in a row so to speak.

Thank you for new server....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1583 on: June 29, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys we have our monkey persona back I'm so happy.

Strangely, although I live here just outside Portland I have to come to the SM site for information on Kyron, I can't ever remember an investigation that has never required help almost from the beginning. There is little of value in the local newspapers and it would seem to me from the point they called off the search they knew what had happened, I expect we should be hearing something as soon as LE has their ducks in a row so to speak.

Thank you for new server....
Thank-you for that info. Sure seems odd there isn't much in the newspapers up there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 29, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »

FYI - no new server yet and if things get too busy again we may have to disable avatars and smilies again. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: June 29, 2010, 12:37:18 PM »

FYI - no new server yet and if things get too busy again we may have to disable avatars and smilies again. 

Aww...I'm sorry I shouldn't have used the smileys, why don't we have a PayPal donation button so we can support our site and help a little to defray the costs of hosting and such?

You can remove the smileys if it will help Klaas..

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: June 29, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »

This was not post partum psychosis. "Postpartum psychosis is condition in which the person loses touch with reality," says Dr. Ralph Wittenberg, who runs a postpartum screening project in Washington, D.C. Mothers hear voices, see things and feel an irrational guilt that they've somehow done something wrong, he says. Without treatment, women may try to hurt themselves or those around them. The people in Terri's life would know if she had this disorder.
Post partum psychosis leads to impulsive disorganized behavior. Kyrons disappearance was not disorganized. This was planned well in advance, as it was thought of as a perfect opportunity by someone. That someone had to involve Terri because there were far too many things that would have made this abduction too high a risk for any other. Kyron would likely only break the rules and leave the school by instructions from a rule maker in his world. Would Terri risk being seen w/ Kyron in the car after leaving the school? Not likely. She would have an accomplice. This way, the finger cannot point back to her as easily.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: June 29, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »

Right on, Newfie!

Things I would like to know:

1. Was divorce discussed prior Kyron's disappearance? Did she use Kyron's disappearance to keep a heartbroken Kaine by her side, kinda like a Munchausen mother does with a "sick" child?

2. Was sending Terri's bio-kid to live with his dad two weeks before Kyron's disappearance related to a divorce talk? As Terri knowing that she could land by her own self, and unable or unwilling to care for the older child?

3. Was the divorce filing the result of the polygraphs, or any other evidence collected by LE during Kyron's investigation? It's odd for a man to file for divorce from a loving and caring wife during such a tragic ordeal.

4. In order for Kaine to remove his toddler from the family home, and get a restraining order against Terri, there had to be proof that she is a danger to the child. Are restraining orders public records?

5. Was Terri having an affair? Was Kaine?

6. Was Terri fed up with her life and was acting up in rage and abuse towards others in the home? She was not working, she had not much of a social life, maybe money was limited for her private expenses, her husband was turning into a workaholic... she had nothing going for her.

So, did she took her frustrations on others in the home, maybe those she saw as being the cause of her problems?

7. Let's not rule post partum depression. New mothers sometimes turn into monsters out of the blue, we've seen this before.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: June 29, 2010, 12:41:22 PM »

Aww...I'm sorry I shouldn't have used the smileys, why don't we have a PayPal donation button so we can support our site and help a little to defray the costs of hosting and such?

You can remove the smileys if it will help Klaas..

Did I say your smilies were a problem?  They aren't.  It has more to do with the amount of traffic the entire site gets which includes the SM front page blog, Radio blog, Blink blog, MP blog and the SM forum.

As far as a paypal button, all that is up to RED and I have nothing to do with it but I'll pass along the suggestion.  Thanks!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: June 29, 2010, 12:43:07 PM »

This was not post partum psychosis. "Postpartum psychosis is condition in which the person loses touch with reality," says Dr. Ralph Wittenberg, who runs a postpartum screening project in Washington, D.C. Mothers hear voices, see things and feel an irrational guilt that they've somehow done something wrong, he says. Without treatment, women may try to hurt themselves or those around them. The people in Terri's life would know if she had this disorder.
Post partum psychosis leads to impulsive disorganized behavior. Kyrons disappearance was not disorganized. This was planned well in advance, as it was thought of as a perfect opportunity by someone. That someone had to involve Terri because there were far too many things that would have made this abduction too high a risk for any other. Kyron would likely only break the rules and leave the school by instructions from a rule maker in his world. Would Terri risk being seen w/ Kyron in the car after leaving the school? Not likely. She would have an accomplice. This way, the finger cannot point back to her as easily.
What about postpartum depression, I had it very bad after the second child, but knew something was very wrong and got help. What if she had this and didn't seek help, it would only get worse. I have no idea what Terri has if anything, just wondered.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: June 29, 2010, 12:45:55 PM »

Itaryl Moosee excellent questions. Maybe we will find out some of these answers. And you are so right about what you said about postpartum depression  I don't know about restraining orders being public record.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: June 29, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »

what if kyron was the accomplice, he would do what she asked him to do [he trusts her]
TH tells him somrthing that would make him go outside, then she goes outside, now TH
has him an know one knows, not sure if that seniro would work with the schools floorplan
just thinking out the box

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: June 29, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »

Just some random thoughts:

You know, it could be as simple as telling Kyron he left his lunch in the car, or she needed to give him something.  Getting him out to the car.

The substitute business.  No doubt, the school has verified that, one way or another.

Whenever we (teachers) are involved with Child Protective Services, court cases, etc., we are told in no uncertain terms, we are not to discuss anything....period.

I know y'all probably know all this..guess I just needed to write it down.  Confused

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 29, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html

Judge seals restraining order in Terri Moulton Horman case
Published: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 9:21 AM     Updated: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 9:50 AM

A Multnomah County Circuit Court judge has sealed the restraining order filed late Monday against Kyron Horman's stepmother.

An assistant to Judge Keith Meisenheimer said the entire file has been sealed. Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, filed the request at 6 p.m.

Meanwhile, television news crews and reporters this morning were at the home of Terri Moulton Horman. When an Oregonian reporter knocked at the door, Horman came to the door but declined to comment.

On Monday, Horman was served with a petition for dissolution of marriage and a restraining order – both of which came as a surprise, sources told The Oregonian.

Kyron, 7, disappeared June 4 from Skyline School. A massive search of the areas and on Sauvie Island turned up no clues. The sheriff's office has not commented on rumors that Terri Horman is a suspect.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1594 on: June 29, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »

The following is a posters view. I needed to read it twice. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html#comments
bbju June 29, 2010 at 9:58AM
Follow

This shows that the restraining order and divorce thing is done in a rush. The order was filed at 6pm, a time when most government agency has closed, right? And then a judge seemed to have worked late at night to seal the order..... So, it's not like Kaine wanted to file a divorce before the incident and it just happened now or something like that. Something is going to happen and they have to proceed with this before something.

I kinda agree with a poster saying maybe the Horman family doesn't want to pay the bill of the attorney of the upcoming lawsuit.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 29, 2010, 01:15:38 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html#comments
Follow

This shows that the restraining order and divorce thing is done in a rush. The order was filed at 6pm, a time when most government agency has closed, right? And then a judge seemed to have worked late at night to seal the order..... So, it's not like Kaine wanted to file a divorce before the incident and it just happened now or something like that. Something is going to happen and they have to proceed with this before something.

I kinda agree with a poster saying maybe the Horman family doesn't want to pay the bill of the attorney of the upcoming lawsuit.

Could be, and interesting about sealing the restraining order, and the time this all came down 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1596 on: June 29, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »

Darn I couldn't find it. I know I saw it and it gave me a sort of uneasy feeling somewhat. It must have been before May. I had gone through quite a few pages on her facebook when Kyron first disappeared.Hopefully, someone else may have captured the entire thing. I did notice she stated (before Kyron disappeared) going to the gym with Kitty so I guess she was working out again to some degree. Anyone know what Freddy's is? She mentions that she likes going to Freddy's.

Yeah, it was probably earlier in May or before then.  I remember you or someone else mentioning that. 

There's a Freddy's grocery store.. Fred Meyer. 
A Freddy's lounge.. Fat Freddy's Drop/Doug Fir Lounge.
And a Freddy's roofing maintenance.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: June 29, 2010, 01:34:20 PM »

Sealing it could mean that the judge don't want the Hormans private affairs aired on the media, or could mean that it contains details related to the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

IMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1598 on: June 29, 2010, 01:36:37 PM »

Something from a local:

"KATU, our local Portland news, unfortunately didn't have any breaking news on Kyron. It's 4:30 am here, and all it said is a reporter from KATU spoke with Terri early evening and when she was made aware of the family statement (without her name), her response was "Wow".  When asked about the divorce proceedings, she denied it, yet the reporter was still at the Horman home at 6pm last night when the papers were officially served, and KATU supposedly has a copy of the document. The reporter then tried to contact Terri, but she would not and has not responded to the news station yet."

posted by treasure trove at:
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=230

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1599 on: June 29, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »

Follow

Could be, and interesting about sealing the restraining order, and the time this all came down 

Yes, interesting.

Kaine may be sealing his bank account, too?  What if SM wanted access to their account?  Does this mean their assets are frozen?

TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.