May 29, 2024, 11:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 345261 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: December 29, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Any of this that has been released has been done by the media.  It is not on the Clerk of Courts site.  I am pretty sure it is public information, but you probably need to pay for it (photo copy, disc, however its distributed).  You could call and ask, I think they will mail photocopied info for a fee.

Nancy Grace keeps pretty close tabs on what she is doing.. I am sure we will hear about it if she has any visitors other than legal reps.

I hope so... BJ is sneaky and we know he passes messages from/to her and the A's and Lee......who released that she ordered shrimp cocktail??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: December 29, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez has filed a new motion Monday.

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

Guess Casey is no longer on the CASE?? Did I miss that?????

Hmmmm..  Good catch Quiet!  Guess we both missed this, if it was ever mentioned in public.  It looks like a change-up happened.  Here's more from that link:

"He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

The private eye is a familiar face to insiders. He's Dominic Casey, who early on worked for Baez. Then in October, George and Cindy Anthony hired him to follow up on live sightings of Caylee Anthony
."

The first thing I thought when I read this article is.....   I wonder if the A's had a falling out with Dominek C.???    We've seen it happen before - with the people the A's have hired.     just a thought.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1002 on: December 29, 2008, 05:55:21 PM »

IF she worked as a shot girl, doing a promotion or two , so what.
Glad to see that article about the A's that Janet just posted. The " evidence " coming back to the ANT house, wow, because Casey didn't live there all by herself. The pesticide tanks, the shop vacs and the household vacs, they could implicate the others. And don't forget, Cindy & George & Lee had the car to themselves for a potential cleanup and vacuum out of the trunk. How else are they going to pin it on just Casey unless they come clean with what they did to obstruct ? The ANTS might be seeing this too.
Their investigator did not find the nanny did he ?
[/quote

Guess that's why he's the FORMER PI

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: December 29, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »

I'm thinking our sock monkey expert is a HOTTIE!!! 

Flossy, I promise you, I am a looongggg way from being a hottie!

BT post the pic of your Avatar and tell him you are in a passionate relationship!!  Then tell him to put a sock on it... IN IT, I meant IN IT!!!! Sorry!!!   
Trying to get the visual out of my mind...........puppies, kitties, balloons, rainbows......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: December 29, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Any of this that has been released has been done by the media.  It is not on the Clerk of Courts site.  I am pretty sure it is public information, but you probably need to pay for it (photo copy, disc, however its distributed).  You could call and ask, I think they will mail photocopied info for a fee.

Nancy Grace keeps pretty close tabs on what she is doing.. I am sure we will hear about it if she has any visitors other than legal reps.

I hope so... BJ is sneaky and we know he passes messages from/to her and the A's and Lee......who released that she ordered shrimp cocktail??

I think her shopping list must be public information as NG wasted no time in telling us of her shopping spree when the skull/bones were found.....  it takes more than that kind of news to put Casey off her food/treats apparently.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: December 29, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »

Thanks for the Myspace tips everyone.

Who would have thought it would be scary for a little old lady like me to put her pic on a Myspace site? 

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: December 29, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

I'm catching up again. Have we already had a lengthy discussion about the Anthony's PI filming the location where Caylee was found, a month before she was found? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1007 on: December 29, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »

I'm catching up again. Have we already had a lengthy discussion about the Anthony's PI filming the location where Caylee was found, a month before she was found? 
What 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: December 29, 2008, 06:02:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: December 29, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: December 29, 2008, 06:03:05 PM »

Monday, December 29, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: December 29, 2008, 06:03:36 PM »

Hey guys! Hope your Christmas was great!!

So, what do you think of her googling the ONE TREE HILL episode???
Yes it was fine, hope your Christmas was a good one. I have never seen the show myself, but she sure could have gotten some ideas from that show, and the CSI shows she liked.

Here is a little bit of the One Tree Hill episode, starting from when Jamie is kidnapped by the nanny to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RqX2_droQc

I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of One Tree Hill.   I have bought all five seasons and never miss the show.   I got hooked on it because my daughters watch it.  It is very popular among the early 20s group.   The show is very well written, but it is one of those shows that you have to have watched from espisode 1, to be able to follow the personalities and story line.   I can say with confidence that KC was probably into the show.   My daughter is one week older than KC.   All her friends watch the show, along with "The Hills" on MTV.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: December 29, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

Sunny in Tx. I think the poster everyone is talking about was posted on her Myspace page on July 3. "Caylee is Missing". It was in the documents from her computer. Don't know the link, but just read them this afternoon.
Also Btgirl, you can set your myspace page to private and keep the scumbags out. Just who you invite as friends can see your page.

thanks darla

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: December 29, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »

Thanks Muffy....I will for sure  keep asking   I am nosy and you know Always wants to know too!  LOL
Yep, I want to know all the details.  Heck, I would like to visit her!!!

LOL....I knew you would want to know!  I'd love to visit her...but then my ass would be in jail too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: December 29, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »

Today

I apologize.  I was catching up and ... did not realize that you had already responding with the Nancy Grace transcript.

Janet

Janet, I was hollaring for you earlier....I tried with my very limited expertise in searching for any information regarding casey making a missing poster.....do you know anything about that???

NOPE!!

Hi Sunny.  How are ya doing?

Janet

i remember, i'm pretty sure it was posted fri., & i am pretty sure that it was like a myspace thing that we talked about before where the heading or whatever was changed. it wasn't actually done in 2007. does this make sense?

wendi

Thanks wendi...it does in a backwards kinda way   j/k

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: December 29, 2008, 06:07:28 PM »

BT PLEASE remove the picture
....my niece had her picture on her myspace...a guy bugged her a lot...she, like so many others, gave out too much personal info....this nut case was in front of her work one night.....she work in Indiana at a newspaper and work from 4pm-12am - fortunately co-workers were coming out at the same time she was...the police had to be called and a TRO put on this nut.....he has since left the area.....but I cringe to think what might have happened had co-workers not been leaving at the same time she was.  My niece has since removed her photo and all her personal information that could possibly lead a person to her.

You can also set your myspace to private and your pics on private so only those you approve can see them.

but how do you know who you have approved???

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1016 on: December 29, 2008, 06:07:49 PM »

Thank-you for the link.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1017 on: December 29, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

But I thought she was ALIVE?????  Huh?  I am confused by you, JB!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: December 29, 2008, 06:08:33 PM »

WHAT?   That seems suspicious in itself!!!   Why was he there?     What does this mean?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: December 29, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »

HUH???????????????????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.