June 07, 2024, 06:14:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 594050 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: March 13, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »

Ron's wearing sunglasses during the ceremony is a nice touch.... 
It sure is.  It looks to me like Ron didn't take his wedding seriously at all.  Who looks at their soon to be wife and says their vows wearing shades?

Never mind that.

Who the heck plans any kind of celebration when their child has been missing only a month?

And......we're back to square one. Peace & prayers to Haleigh. Carry on.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: March 13, 2009, 12:26:57 AM »

Ron's wearing sunglasses during the ceremony is a nice touch.... 
It sure is.  It looks to me like Ron didn't take his wedding seriously at all.  Who looks at their soon to be wife and says their vows wearing shades?

Never mind that.

Who the heck plans any kind of celebration when their child has been missing only a month?

If my child went missing the last thing on my mind would be getting married..
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: March 13, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »

I do not feel I owe anyone an apology for having my own opinion. I call it as I see it. I have not put anyone down because they live in a mobile home. But when you are 25 yrs old and shacked up with an immature just turned 17 yr old with kids in the house and another child somewhere else and act like a stupid ass moron....you are opening yourself up for whatever you get. I have not seen either family out beating the bush looking for this small child. They have been sitting on their asses for the last 4 weeks and taking in all the donations they can get. Ron and Misty have gone to Tampa to get a tattoo when they should have been looking for Haleigh. Just because LE does not invite you to go on a search with them....does not mean you can't go out and look on your own. I am tired of everyone being bashed by a couple of people who think they are the only ones with opinions and theirs is always right.

I guess Haleigh just got beamed up on the StartShip Enterprise.And they will beam her back when they get ready.
Ron has stated that he doesn't think he will ever see her again!!!! LE has not said anything. So I guess I will sit here and twittle my thumbs or sit on my hands til LE comes on here and fills us in all all the evidence.
Good Night!

Can you provide a link please? I have never heard this. TIA
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: March 13, 2009, 12:29:56 AM »

I have been sitting on my hands too for fear of that button. And I will continue to sit on my hands until this case is solved. And I am sure that everyone that has posted all of the negative things about this family are honorable people and will come right back in here and apologize to this family if my theory is right. I have never seen a family with a missing child torn apart like this family has been. It speaks volumes to my me.....
jmo
I have no idea if Ron and Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but if they are found to be innocent I will not apologize for anything I have posted here.  Them partying it up today while Ron's child has been missing for a month is nothing but disgusting to me.  If it is found out that Crystal had something to do with this, it won't change the fact that Ron had more important things to tend to than looking for his daughter.

It just seems like why not make this a circus by having a wedding, it take some focus off of searching for little Haleigh

Jules I agree totally with you about the wedding.  I have to question the timing of the whole thing.  But, I am not sure how any of them can be out searching.  It has been over a month and even the LE and other people have stopped searching.  If I were in that position I just don't know what I would do.  Where would I search.  They certainly could have been with the authorities today I guess, but it was also reported that the LE met with them yesterday.  Seems if they had wanted them to be part of the search they would have told them then. 

Everyone keeps talking about Ron searching for his daughter, but realistically where would he search?  I understand he did in the beginning, but now no one is searching.  As sad as it is it is almost at a dead end.  I am just throwing this out for thought.

I don't have any idea who did this horrible thing, but again if I was in the same position I don't know what I would do.

I agree I dont know what I would do if I were ever in this type of situation.  It is horrible and I feel like I would be so upset and distraught that I couldnt think of anything but where in this world is my child? I also feel like when we have children in our homes we are the responsible party to protect and make sure that they are safe.  Some how and I dont know what happen but this child was not being protected. Someone was not being responsible and keeping watch of Haleigh.  It is a D@mn shame the responsible party did not make sure of this.  If it happened to me and I didnt make sure that I kept a child safe somehow, I sure wouldnt be waiving at a camera at the court house.  And bouncing off to get married.  I would be holding my head in shame.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: March 13, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

video to the wedding, I thought the media wasnt invited, oh well,  short and sweet......uh yea!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: March 13, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »

The reason this thread has taken this turn is because there has been NO INFORMATION about what happened to Haleigh.

Fact of the matter is, unless Haleigh was taken by a family friend and someone actually knows where she is, Haleigh is likely dead.  Those are the odds.  That is reality.

Now, if you didn't know where your child was would you even consider getting married?  I wouldn't and I know very few people who would.  Does that make them guilty of something...NO, but it does show their thought process.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #806 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:47 AM »

I have been sitting on my hands too for fear of that button. And I will continue to sit on my hands until this case is solved. And I am sure that everyone that has posted all of the negative things about this family are honorable people and will come right back in here and apologize to this family if my theory is right. I have never seen a family with a missing child torn apart like this family has been. It speaks volumes to my me.....
jmo
I have no idea if Ron and Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but if they are found to be innocent I will not apologize for anything I have posted here.  Them partying it up today while Ron's child has been missing for a month is nothing but disgusting to me.  If it is found out that Crystal had something to do with this, it won't change the fact that Ron had more important things to tend to than looking for his daughter.

I think the point being made here is that the tone of this thread has been one of bashing, making fun of people's looks, backgrounds, economic status, etc. Rather than their choices and behaviors.

I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have strong opinions on choices people make, their behaviors they exhibit, etc.  But personal attacks have been many here, both among the monkeys and the people involved in the case. I don't think they belong here, myself.

I only mention this because it has been brought up so many times now. Up until now, I just sat back and watched when these issues were brought to the forefront.

I also have seen many great informational posts and many great opinions here. That is what I try to concentrate on.

JMO.

My opinions are based on their actions, demeanor, and choices. It has nothing to do with socioeconomic issues or where they live, heck I live on the REDNECK riviera in a tiny house with more dust bunnies than I can count, that being said they do seem to have taken a page from the Anthony's who no one minded bashing........it's not fair to say we all base our opinions on where they live and so on. Having a wedding in the middle of a search for that precious child is delusional at best and reprehensible IMO.

Ron and Misty were both questioned again last night, so LE is still trying to figure out their part/or lack of in this investigation IMO.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: March 13, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »

The reason this thread has taken this turn is because there has been NO INFORMATION about what happened to Haleigh.

Fact of the matter is, unless Haleigh was taken by a family friend and someone actually knows where she is, Haleigh is likely dead.  Those are the odds.  That is reality.

Now, if you didn't know where your child was would you even consider getting married?  I wouldn't and I know very few people who would.  Does that make them guilty of something...NO, but it does show their thought process.

agree all the way!!

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 13, 2009, 12:32:36 AM »

Jules I agree totally with you about the wedding.  I have to question the timing of the whole thing.  But, I am not sure how any of them can be out searching.  It has been over a month and even the LE and other people have stopped searching.  If I were in that position I just don't know what I would do.  Where would I search.  They certainly could have been with the authorities today I guess, but it was also reported that the LE met with them yesterday.  Seems if they had wanted them to be part of the search they would have told them then. 

Everyone keeps talking about Ron searching for his daughter, but realistically where would he search?  I understand he did in the beginning, but now no one is searching.  As sad as it is it is almost at a dead end.  I am just throwing this out for thought.

I don't have any idea who did this horrible thing, but again if I was in the same position I don't know what I would do.
I don't think Ron should be doing a ground search.  Could you imagine coming across your own child's dead body?  But I would sure as hell be out looking for and talking to anyone who I have ever had contact with and my child has ever been in contact with.  If I didn't know where to look, I would look everywhere.  I certainly wouldn't be spending my time getting tattoos (paid for by someone else or not) and planning a spur of the moment wedding.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #809 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »

jmo

It just seems like why not make this a circus by having a wedding, it take some focus off of searching for little Haleigh

I agree I dont know what I would do if I were ever in this type of situation.  It is horrible and I feel like I would be so upset and distraught that I couldnt think of anything but where in this world is my child? I also feel like when we have children in our homes we are the responsible party to protect and make sure that they are safe.  Some how and I dont know what happen but this child was not being protected. Someone was not being responsible and keeping watch of Haleigh.  It is a D@mn shame the responsible party did not make sure of this.  If it happened to me and I didnt make sure that I kept a child safe somehow, I sure wouldnt be waiving at a camera at the court house.  And bouncing off to get married.  I would be holding my head in shame.

I agree.  She is such an immature child. 

MM
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: March 13, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »

Last night I couldn't sleep and finally got up around 3 a.m.  When I turned on the light in the hallway and kitchen I worried I would wake someone up.  It occurred to me if I was breaking into a house I would use a flashlight and not turn on the kitchen light like Misty says happened.  Doesn't make sense to me.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #811 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »

OT:

Brandi, If you are still here,I just left you a message in your thread. Thanks.
Sorry for the interruption monkeys. Good night.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:25 AM »

Totally agree also!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:34 AM »

jmo

I think the point being made here is that the tone of this thread has been one of bashing, making fun of people's looks, backgrounds, economic status, etc. Rather than their choices and behaviors.

I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have strong opinions on choices people make, their behaviors they exhibit, etc.  But personal attacks have been many here, both among the monkeys and the people involved in the case. I don't think they belong here, myself.

I only mention this because it has been brought up so many times now. Up until now, I just sat back and watched when these issues were brought to the forefront.

I also have seen many great informational posts and many great opinions here. That is what I try to concentrate on.

JMO.

Hey monkeys! I have not had alot of time to post lately, but have been dropping by for a quick tid bit of info here and there when I get the chance, and have to say that I think Brandi hit the proverbial nail on the head. If the bashing gets too much one can always scroll on past it, although I will say that here lately it has been pages of having to scroll on past.Peace out!

I feel the same way...sort of.

Things can always get out of control but from what I've watched over the months my hubby and I have been lurking, it never gets downright nasty...and there's opportunity here for people to work things out between themselves rather than someone popping in and acting like a dictator. Klaas does a great job at handling things here. *Pat on the back*

Every forum goes through these kinds of times...what's different here is how it's handled and how mature people can be when they're in the wrong. They admit it, apologize, and the moderator allows that all to happen. It's pretty kewl to me and hubby how things never get way out of hand here. Except when nasty trolls come in...and those are handled well too.

I feel the same way as ya'll...sort of...meaning ...I have to be honest and admit that I find some of the comments funny and I can't help but laugh at some of this stuff.

Love all of you Monkeys! Ya'll are the best!

Nora
crazybabyborg
« Reply #814 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I could care less if Haleigh's parents, their love interests, or anyone else lives in a trailer, a mole hole, or a mansion. However,  LEAVING home on an optional recreation trip (honeymoon or not) when Haleigh hasn't been found and was last seen at home is just wrong. I'm not just speaking of wrong in the sense of "bad form", I think it falls into the category of "WTF"?

That sort of personal pursuit just is not what you expect from a parent who is committed to his child who he feels has been abducted.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:46 AM »

I hesitate to post this, but Rob speaks for me, too. I appreciate Klaas allowing me to rejoin after being away more than three years. This isn't the place I remember.

Some of you are the best posters on the internet and funny as he// but I think I'll check out until a little heart and compassion returns to what was once a great site.

When you've lost a child and you face losing another due to a custody hearing, I'd say you aren't thinking in your right mind. I'll leave the rest of you to judge them and just pray for Haleigh. The ones of you who have a heart, I wish you the best.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:55 AM »

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: March 13, 2009, 12:37:17 AM »

Last night I couldn't sleep and finally got up around 3 a.m.  When I turned on the light in the hallway and kitchen I worried I would wake someone up.  It occurred to me if I was breaking into a house I would use a flashlight and not turn on the kitchen light like Misty says happened.  Doesn't make sense to me.

I do the same thing and that makes a lot of sense.  Sure dont want to wake a child and have to try and get them back to sleep.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: March 13, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »

I do not feel I owe anyone an apology for having my own opinion. I call it as I see it. I have not put anyone down because they live in a mobile home. But when you are 25 yrs old and shacked up with an immature just turned 17 yr old with kids in the house and another child somewhere else and act like a stupid ass moron....you are opening yourself up for whatever you get. I have not seen either family out beating the bush looking for this small child. They have been sitting on their asses for the last 4 weeks and taking in all the donations they can get. Ron and Misty have gone to Tampa to get a tattoo when they should have been looking for Haleigh. Just because LE does not invite you to go on a search with them....does not mean you can't go out and look on your own. I am tired of everyone being bashed by a couple of people who think they are the only ones with opinions and theirs is always right.

I guess Haleigh just got beamed up on the StartShip Enterprise.And they will beam her back when they get ready.
Ron has stated that he doesn't think he will ever see her again!!!! LE has not said anything. So I guess I will sit here and twittle my thumbs or sit on my hands til LE comes on here and fills us in all all the evidence.
Good Night!
Beautiful prose!!!! Nothing more I can add except, BRAVO!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #819 on: March 13, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »

Does anyone remember in the Jessica Lunsford case what made the detectives go back to the house where the SO was?  Couie, was his name.  They had been there once when she was still alive, but what made them go back?
If you think about that case it is frightening.  There were actual scum bag people in that house and they knew he had someone in his room.  These people are unbelievable and have no moral values at all.
Someone could be hiding Haleigh right under their noses.

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.