May 23, 2024, 01:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 591952 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: March 13, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »

did anyone see the video of the wedding where the bride/groom were sharing the cake bites? Misty kindof shoved the cake in Ron's mouth, kindof smearing it and I thought that Ron looked angry...and Misty sortof backed off....knowing that she might have messed up?

I saw their interview on today....couldn't Misty have said that her story was inconsistent cause she was confused, half awake and scared instead of leaving dumb space hanging and then saying, I don't know...maybe an honest answer on her part but this was her time to speak and clear her statements a bit...missed opportunity...

just want to say that I respect everyone's views on here...might not agree with everyone or what they say, but I respect their right to say them....
I noticed the cake eating thing too.  Ron didn't look impressed.

I couldn't understand why Misty didn't defend herself here either.  I expected to hear something along the lines of "I was half asleep... freaked out...didn't know what I was saying...", but not "I don't know".  I agree, she had the perfect opportunity to set herself straight here and blew it.

And the detective was rude so she walked out?  Sounds like they were pressing her big time for the truth and she still couldn't get her story straight, so she walked out.

Am guessing that LE may have brought in a new detective and were doing the 'good cop/bad cop' scenario.  The known detective coddling her, being sympathic and understanding.. the new detective nailing her a$$ to the wall.  (and in doing so, Misty thinks he's "rude"). 

Her walking out is VERY telling, IMO. 

This is what it sounds like to me too.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: March 13, 2009, 02:03:38 PM »

Misty had on a missing Haleigh tee shirt, Ron did not I wonder why?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1162 on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »

ron could have been on a break as well if he was at the convenience store...getting a snack or a Pepsi...does not seem strange to me...lots of folks run out on their breaks for this stuff...breaks are usually 15 minutes long right? maybe that is the only time that he was able to take his break?

That's true, cookie!  And yet, if it's true that Ron was at this store, during his work hours, perhaps on break, dinnertime, etc. why hasn't he mentioned that himself?   To my knowledge he hasn't said anything except "I was at work" over and over again.  And LE says he was "spotted at work", that his work confirmed that.  IMO all that has been said so far, has been to have everyone believe that he was at work and did not leave.  Had it been me, I would have immediately said something like, 'yes I was at work that night, leaving only once to run to the store, and was back in ____ minutes.' 

This lil tidbit of news, that he was not actually at work the entire time, (if true), only leads me to wonder..... what else he *could have done* while on break.  Why does he not mention this, but seemingly waits til the info is discovered and told?  What else might he not be mentioning? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: March 13, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

I tend to think his smirks were directed to Crystal and Geraldo. Kinda saying Ya right Jr came up with that by himself.

Fatcat : I didn't see a landline in home. Probably didn't want extra bill with them both having cell phones

Yes, I agree that his anger has turned now to sacastic disbelief towards Geraldo and Crystal and how could it not IMO. 

I don't know how I would act in his shoes.  Anything I read of Ron, Misty, Crystal is purely my subjective observations and I try not to read to much into that.  But that spark in his eyes thru out the interview was damn hard for me to miss.  JMO

The phone is the only thing different I heard so far.  No landline I'll look thru a video of house again later.

I did notice him to be defensive during interview. He kept repeating it is no ones business about his private life. Maybe he does have guilt about the wedding. Sure would really like to know what his real motives are. I just don't buy Haleigh would of wanted this. I think Haleigh would want her daddy to find her.

I can't help but wonder how Haleigh is going to feel when she comes home, and finds out while she was going thru he77, her family was having a party.  I think what is being posted on the net, will be the least of the baby's problems.

I agree Mudder!  And am thinking that one day down the road, if Haleigh herself or even Jr. reads what is posted on the net, they will find that there's a whole lot of folks in the USA and beyond, who cared enough about both of them to try and get to the truth in this matter.  Even if/when they read the negative along with the positive on the net, seems to me that the majority of what they may read will be the positive, and that will likely resonate with them, which may overpower the negative.  IMO 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: March 13, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys!

Just caught up reading the thread, watching the Today Show video (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29657605) for those who have not seen it, and capturing a few images, uploading them so I can share them along with my thoughts.

You all have stated my concerns very well about the Today Show appearances, from the church sending an email stating that they "do not agree with this union" to Misty walking out of a LE interview the day before her wedding, because the "new to the case" interviewer was rude, yelling and called her a liar, to how many times did Ronald throw out, "I was at work." Oh and, Misty seemingly looking to Ronald to help her answer the question Meredith asked about why Misty's story of what happened that night keep changing. And then Misty, not getting any help, just said, "I don't know." (bah!)

Oh, yes, and how the "happily married" couple appeared when Meredith stated that they had just gotten married yesterday.  I don't see happiness in their demeanors at all.

This is how they appeared at that moment when Meredith mentioned their wedding:

Then, below I captured Ronald's look on his face when he again said, "I was at work"

I am left just shaking my head.

On another note, here is a capture of Wayanne Kruger's page from http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

I am not sure what to think of her yet. I don't get a good feeling about her, myself. But that is my gut talking, mostly.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: March 13, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »

What do we thinking is missing from the house if anything?  Nebulizer, Inhaler? 

A person could not have come in grabbed Haleigh, stopped grabbed a nebulizer w/out waking her up and got out...any thoughts on this.

And would that be missing also if it's Ron & Misty who are guilty?

This missing item is confusing, fatcatlurker.   

Seems to me that if this was an abduction by a stranger to the home, the stranger likely would not know that Haleigh needed a nebulizer or inhaler, or anything else, as she was supposedly sleeping and not using that item right then.  I rather doubt that a stranger, seeing a nebulizer, inhaler, jacket, etc. near Haleigh, would stop and grab that too, thinking she might need it.  Not to mention that it would have been hard for one person to carry a sleeping child along with whatever the item was.  Could have been more than one stranger that came in that night?  One to carry child, one to carry anything needed?  That would be an unusually considerate abductor, who IMO, if that considerate, wouldn't have taken Haleigh in the first place.  Soooo that leaves the possibility that the item was something Haleigh was already wearing while asleep.  Yet, if that were true, then why was it even mentioned a couple of weeks later, as it stands to reason that whatever she was wearing would disappear along with her.   

So what are the other possibilities? 

Could have been an abduction by someone known to the family, someone who knew that Haleigh needed that item.  Yet again, as above... hard to carry, unusually considerate.  In either this or the above situation, it appears to suggest that the abductor intended to keep Haleigh alive, if so concerned that she also have the item she needed.  Have heard that it's typical for an abducted child to be dead within 45 minutes or so from the time of abduction.  Seems that in that type of situation, that type of abductor wouldn't care less about also taking an item the child needed.  But in Haleigh's case, there evidently was a concern, so IMO, if it was a considerate abductor,    then Haleigh likely was taken for other reasons having nothing to do with the child herself, but for revenge, ransom, etc., and at some point down the road Haleigh may be returned alive and unharmed... along with the item that she needed. 

So what's left? 

*securing nanner-pelting helmet*  A cover-up, from within the home.  Something may have happened to Haleigh that night, either an accident or in the midst of rage, whether directed to her or to someone else.  Could have been done by an outsider to the home, or someone living in the home.  Haleigh may have been taken from the home to hide the cause of the accident, or possible severe bruises, broken bones, fatality, etc.  May or may not have included a frightful mess to clean up.  Someone in the home may have taken Haleigh somewhere themselves, someone might have been called over to help take her out of the home.  Then the home staged to make it seem as though an abductor had taken her.  Because then, if/when her body is found, those in the home could claim no knowledge as to how those injuries occured, must have been the supposed abductor.  In the case of a staged abduction, someone in the home could have thought to also dispose of the item that Haleigh needed.  All of this could have been easily done within the 8 hr timeframe that LE is looking at. 

Can anyone think of any other possibilities? 

Wish  I could come up with a possibility other than these but my brain seems to be in unusually slo-mo today but no matter what i just can't see any kind of clever scenario from any of these guys that required sticking to a story, successfully cleaning a crime scene or having trusted pals that could keep Haleigh for an y length of time.  Just can't believe they're that smart,

it would really help if somethings would be confirmed or denied, what time did RC go/get off,  missing item    OMG  I'm just spinning around in circles need  more caffeine before posting

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: March 13, 2009, 02:19:36 PM »

ron could have been on a break as well if he was at the convenience store...getting a snack or a Pepsi...does not seem strange to me...lots of folks run out on their breaks for this stuff...breaks are usually 15 minutes long right? maybe that is the only time that he was able to take his break?

That's true, cookie!  And yet, if it's true that Ron was at this store, during his work hours, perhaps on break, dinnertime, etc. why hasn't he mentioned that himself?   To my knowledge he hasn't said anything except "I was at work" over and over again.  And LE says he was "spotted at work", that his work confirmed that.  IMO all that has been said so far, has been to have everyone believe that he was at work and did not leave.  Had it been me, I would have immediately said something like, 'yes I was at work that night, leaving only once to run to the store, and was back in ____ minutes.' 

This lil tidbit of news, that he was not actually at work the entire time, (if true), only leads me to wonder..... what else he *could have done* while on break.  Why does he not mention this, but seemingly waits til the info is discovered and told?  What else might he not be mentioning? 

Not to mention that if Ronald gets off work at 3 AM ..why would he be having a break around 2 AM .. an hour before dismissal?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: March 13, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron and Misty certainly didn't look like a happy couple, since they just got married, but the one thing that jumped out to me was, why wasn't Ron in a missing Haleigh tee shirt? Stood out to me. I read things that I thought made Wayanne a good advocate, but what do I know, the pic you posted, she does look a little out there to me. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

Good point on that Brandi, why would you take a break then, when you get off at 3? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: March 13, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron and Misty certainly didn't look like a happy couple, since they just got married, but the one thing that jumped out to me was, why wasn't Ron in a missing Haleigh tee shirt? Stood out to me. I read things that I thought made Wayanne a good advocate, but what do I know, the pic you posted, she does look a little out there to me. 

Yes, pictures can be "read" in different ways, I am aware, but apparently this is a picture that she chose to post of her.

I tend to agree with you, a little "out there" IMNSHO. That just goes along with what I have read about her also.

So, the jury is still out, but does have a lean to it.  LOL

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: March 13, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »

I watched the Today Show interview and I'll betcha law enforcement has studied it dozens of times already also. Body language said alot.. So Ron doesn't think his personal life matters.. funny, when Cindy Anthony spoke to Greta that first time, she didn't want to answer questions about Crazy either..she said this is not about my daughter, this is about finding Caylee.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: March 13, 2009, 02:33:03 PM »

I use to work construction . A crane operator might need to take breaks when they get a chance . Can't leave a load hanging unattended . This is only a guess.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: March 13, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: March 13, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »

The info about the 12 missed app'ts is in the court custody documents.  Crystal did admit to missing these for different reasons.  IIRC, some of those reasons were: She had no transportation, GGMA Sykes (I think) would drive them but she didn't feel safe as GGMA would doze off at the wheel, and some times she just didn't want to get out of bed.  I don't have the link for the docs, sorry, but I'm sure someone here does.

If it was the ggma dozing off at the wheel, for goodness sake, that woman is younger than I am!  Crystal saying it that way makes me think the woman is in her eighties or something!     What was she thinking giving that as a reason?  Not too many folks I know 60s or younger 'doze off at the wheel'.  Could happen, yes, it just sounds odd.

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: March 13, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.
If the kids slept in their room every other night, this story wouldn't add up either.  The facts don't change, so why does her story?

Now that is the million dollar question.  Either guilty conscious or guilty of something? Either way it does not look good.  Now if the rumor about the 3 day bender comes true and Haleigh is found to be known/unknown abduction I will chalk it up to drugs playing a part on her memory lose...otherwise?
I believe she is guilty of something.  Just not sure what yet. 

I don't post much but wanted to pop out of lurkdom to say that I agree.  I'm wondering if she feels guilty because she did something irresponsible. 

The whole wetting the bed thing keeps rolling around in my head. 

I'm wondering if she tried to get Haleigh sleep in her own room and Haleigh wouldn't settle down and wet the bed.  They said they used the back door to take out the garbage - maybe there was something that got damaged from the urine, like a book or stuffed animal, and Misty threw it out because she was frustrated and wanted to teach Haleigh a lesson.  She could have then put her to bed in her big bed as she originally stated.  Meanwhile, she washes the bedding and puts the mattress in her room.  It's a toddler bed so not cumbersome to move like a regular mattress would be.  When the bedding is dry, she wakes up Haleigh and then puts her on the little mattress.  Maybe Haleigh is upset because she wants the object Misty threw out (could this be the needed missing item?) and Misty says to go get it then.  Haleigh is crying and Misty ends up falling asleep.  My five year old could certainly turn on a kitchen light, and I'm sure Haleigh could if she was scared of the dark.  Could my five year old lift a brick?  Maybe, I'm not sure.  But if there was a brick near the door and she was scared of getting locked outside, it's conceivable that she did.  The photo posted recently doesn't show the brick used to hold the door open wide, as you would expect if it were a perp who wanted to make a fast exit.  It looks to be stuck in from the outside, after someone went through the door, right?  So the door wouldn't lock? 

So from there, I don't know.  LE said there is no evidence that Haleigh wandered off.  And my long winded theory doesn't explain who took Haleigh.  But it might explain why Misty's story is inconsistent and why she might feel responsible. 

Just my own opinion and complete conjecture.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: March 13, 2009, 02:42:32 PM »

B-11 blog  A bit of chitter chatter about this.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=476429630

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: March 13, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.
If the kids slept in their room every other night, this story wouldn't add up either.  The facts don't change, so why does her story?

Now that is the million dollar question.  Either guilty conscious or guilty of something? Either way it does not look good.  Now if the rumor about the 3 day bender comes true and Haleigh is found to be known/unknown abduction I will chalk it up to drugs playing a part on her memory lose...otherwise?
I believe she is guilty of something.  Just not sure what yet. 

I don't post much but wanted to pop out of lurkdom to say that I agree.  I'm wondering if she feels guilty because she did something irresponsible. 

The whole wetting the bed thing keeps rolling around in my head. 

I'm wondering if she tried to get Haleigh sleep in her own room and Haleigh wouldn't settle down and wet the bed.  They said they used the back door to take out the garbage - maybe there was something that got damaged from the urine, like a book or stuffed animal, and Misty threw it out because she was frustrated and wanted to teach Haleigh a lesson.  She could have then put her to bed in her big bed as she originally stated.  Meanwhile, she washes the bedding and puts the mattress in her room.  It's a toddler bed so not cumbersome to move like a regular mattress would be.  When the bedding is dry, she wakes up Haleigh and then puts her on the little mattress.  Maybe Haleigh is upset because she wants the object Misty threw out (could this be the needed missing item?) and Misty says to go get it then.  Haleigh is crying and Misty ends up falling asleep.  My five year old could certainly turn on a kitchen light, and I'm sure Haleigh could if she was scared of the dark.  Could my five year old lift a brick?  Maybe, I'm not sure.  But if there was a brick near the door and she was scared of getting locked outside, it's conceivable that she did.  The photo posted recently doesn't show the brick used to hold the door open wide, as you would expect if it were a perp who wanted to make a fast exit.  It looks to be stuck in from the outside, after someone went through the door, right?  So the door wouldn't lock? 

So from there, I don't know.  LE said there is no evidence that Haleigh wandered off.  And my long winded theory doesn't explain who took Haleigh.  But it might explain why Misty's story is inconsistent and why she might feel responsible. 

Just my own opinion and complete conjecture.

wow very interesting dayold
love your nic too

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: March 13, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »

Hi....does anyone have a picture of the ramp going to the back door?  I caught a quick glimpse last night, and it looked as though the ramp is rotten in one place....  Thanks...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1178 on: March 13, 2009, 02:56:05 PM »

More post from the tat artist, Seiko you may have already posted these, so I apologize in advance if that;s the case:

amsterdampictures
am not tring to make anyone look anyway,you see what you see and then you hypothisise and come up with your own opinon or you watch the news take it as gospel and start repeating it like you were there!

MAMKCM1956 (4 days ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply Ronald Cummings sucks....He belongs in a cage.

amsterdampictures (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply add me and ill tell you were he belongs and why View all 4 comments

I wanna know what she knows

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: March 13, 2009, 02:56:10 PM »

phone in bedroom, Misty's phone in bedroom, hmmm no landline?  Anybody see a phone in pic's of house?

What does hmm no landline mean?  I don't have a land line.

Yeppers, I don't have a landline either.  Neither do any of my three sons or their gf's.  None of my friends either, now that I think about it.  Having cellphones, and the bill for those, even on the family plan, kind of makes a landline unnecessary.  At least IMO.  And not having that extra bill is nice.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.