May 28, 2024, 04:39:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315848 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 21, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »

hello monkeys
warning!!! it is gross!!! an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!
long time ago my grandma told me that when she was a kid (looong time ago) she went to a funeral and she saw the body sitting and trow up, sorry it is gross, but she told me that long time ago the bodies did not have the same treatment(chemicals) that the bodies have now before funeral. Can be possible that Casey saw caylee doing that and duct taped her to be sure will not happen again...? sorry guys
wow...getting a mental image.  i worked in a nursing home for a few years and saw a few people pass, it can be messy depending on how long we had to wait until they were picked up, but i've never seen That!  are ya sure grandma wasn't pulling your leg?

It's not possible to vomit after death, but fluids do leak from orifices. Maybe some fluid was expelled as they moved the corpse? 

They may not have prepared the body correctly and decomp fluid was expelled due to a build up of gases.  Like coffin birth.

I'm not even going to ask.   
it is what you are thinking...eeww.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 21, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »

hello monkeys
long time ago my grandma told me that when she was a kid (looong time ago) she went to a funeral and she saw the body sitting and trow up, sorry it is gross, but she told me that long time ago the bodies did not have the same treatment(chemicals) that the bodies have now before funeral. Can be possible that Casey saw caylee doing that and duct taped her to be sure will not happen again...? sorry guys
wow...getting a mental image.  i worked in a nursing home for a few years and saw a few people pass, it can be messy depending on how long we had to wait until they were picked up, but i've never seen That!  are ya sure grandma wasn't pulling your leg?

It's not possible to vomit after death, but fluids do leak from orifices. Maybe some fluid was expelled as they moved the corpse? 

They may not have prepared the body correctly and decomp fluid was expelled due to a build up of gases.  Like coffin birth.
So called "Purge fluid" sometimes leaks profusely from nose/mouth at one stage of decomposition.  Please do not Google this.  I did and was really sorry.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #362 on: June 21, 2009, 11:57:35 PM »

Going to call it a night Monkeys the alarm rings early tomorrow....Have a good night and keep up the good work. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 21, 2009, 11:58:58 PM »

Going to call it a night Monkeys the alarm rings early tomorrow....Have a good night and keep up the good work. 

Nite Mission.  an angelic monkey

I was going myself till I heard "Coffin Birth." I think I may stay awake for a while.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #364 on: June 21, 2009, 11:59:22 PM »

hello monkeys

Some people have thought that Casey might have put tape over her mouth to contain the body fluids as she was decomposing. She is sure to have done it before decompositon had really set in.

Just my opinion, but to me this is a grey area.  At what point do fluids tend to leak from each orifice?  If it doesn't take long, I would think that the tape might still adhere to the skin and hair.  I'm wondering if she either applied the tape as soon as the fluids began to leak, or if she might have even done it because she couldn't stand to look at her with her jaw hanging open. (Sorry, I know that's not a pleasant thought)  Not that I think Casey has a conscience or anything....there are just still so many different possibilities running around in my head, but PLEASE feel free to disprove my "what-if" theories - I actually welcome it!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 21, 2009, 11:59:34 PM »

hello monkeys

So called "Purge fluid" sometimes leaks profusely from nose/mouth at one stage of decomposition.  Please do not Google this.  I did and was really sorry.

oh no!  you've been to the darkside of Google.  yep, its gross, but it happens to everybody.  most of us are just lucky not to have to see it.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2009, 12:00:11 AM »

i get cha..but for the body to sit up and vomit? 
[/quote]
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-rigor-mortis.htm
The reality of rigor mortis often led to situations where the corpse would be watched on the first night after death took place. Commonly referred to as “sitting with the body”, the purpose of the action was to prevent the stiffening muscles from working the corpse into positions that were not suitable for burial traditions. Often, several people would remain with the corpse throughout the night, and straighten limbs or lower the torso of the body back into a prone position when muscle stiffening would cause a knee or elbow to bend, or the corpse to bend at the waist and appear to sit up.

May I ask a favor?  May we please change the subject?      

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2009, 12:01:13 AM »

good night!

sweet dreams to the sleepy monkeys..sweet dreams to the sleepy monkeys

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »

I honestly have heard my great uncles talking about staying up at a wake for a relative. And they said that he sat up in the coffin during the night. But I have never heard them say anything about the rest. I don't think they stayed around to see.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #369 on: June 22, 2009, 12:01:27 AM »

I was going myself till I heard "Coffin Birth." I think I may stay awake for a while.   

Fanny I was thinking about that one too but I am afraid if I learn more tonight I may not sleep at all.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: June 22, 2009, 12:01:52 AM »

Okay JSM, we'll all be waiting after you ask at work tomorrow.  All of us, including the and 47 Guests

I just wanted to log in to let you know that one of the 47 is myself and of course I have no connection to the defense.  I'm also not smart enough to have come up with any new opinion so I think I'm safe.

I do want to say though...I wonder if the new "Amazon" defense attorney may be here to try to get the death penalty removed before trial so that a "Plea" could be less than LWOP.

God Bless!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

Back to lurk mode!

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 22, 2009, 12:03:50 AM »

i get cha..but for the body to sit up and vomit? 
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-rigor-mortis.htm
The reality of rigor mortis often led to situations where the corpse would be watched on the first night after death took place. Commonly referred to as “sitting with the body”, the purpose of the action was to prevent the stiffening muscles from working the corpse into positions that were not suitable for burial traditions. Often, several people would remain with the corpse throughout the night, and straighten limbs or lower the torso of the body back into a prone position when muscle stiffening would cause a knee or elbow to bend, or the corpse to bend at the waist and appear to sit up.

May I ask a favor?  May we please change the subject?      
[/quote]
Sure, subject closed...after what i found in the internet i think I will pass this subject too.  an angelic monkey
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2009, 12:04:06 AM »

Nite nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »

Fanny I was thinking about that one too but I am afraid if I learn more tonight I may not sleep at all.   

The old saying "Ignorance is Bliss"   applies to a lot of body details, and specially to autopsies. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2009, 12:07:05 AM »

Okay JSM, we'll all be waiting after you ask at work tomorrow.  All of us, including the and 47 Guests

I just wanted to log in to let you know that one of the 47 is myself and of course I have no connection to the defense.  I'm also not smart enough to have come up with any new opinion so I think I'm safe.

I do want to say though...I wonder if the new "Amazon" defense attorney may be here to try to get the death penalty removed before trial so that a "Plea" could be less than LWOP.

God Bless!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

Back to lurk mode!

I think the amazon defense team will try anything and everything to try to get the death penalty removed, up to and including one of their own defense members under the bus, train or tractor to get her off. JMO

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2009, 12:07:12 AM »

I honestly have heard my great uncles talking about staying up at a wake for a relative. And they said that he sat up in the coffin during the night. But I have never heard them say anything about the rest. I don't think they stayed around to see.   
i wouldn't have..

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2009, 12:07:50 AM »

Okay.  It's not because of the grim subject matter, I promise.  But I'm heading out right behind Mission.  Just worn out and making too many posting errors... Shouldn't be here at all, but I love hanging out with you Monkeys who care about Caylee...

Goodnight all, and thank you for the discussion.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »

Okay.  It's not because of the grim subject matter, I promise.  But I'm heading out right behind Mission.  Just worn out and making too many posting errors... Shouldn't be here at all, but I love hanging out with you Monkeys who care about Caylee...

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Good Nite, Desi.  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2009, 12:12:48 AM »

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

sweet dreams Desdemona   an angelic monkey  sweet dreams an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Yes he/she can.
Thank you Blumonkey and mamacrazy too.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.