May 28, 2024, 05:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315865 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 23, 2009, 01:17:22 AM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.

Hi Cecilita!  You are right.  There is no such thing as safe.

You answered your question in your post--having kids in your house makes you tired.  That is one reason why.  Some are too tired, some are too lazy, etc.

hi sweety,
I am worried because we have a SO in our area and I am worried about the kids...one day I heard a 5$#@@# comment from a mother is a nurse, that she was not scared at him because the offense was to a 16 year old girl
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 23, 2009, 01:19:51 AM »

Since we talked about Amy's checks it just doesn't make sense to me that she'd sign her own name and write one to herself.  How on earth did she figure she was going to explain this away AND maintain friendship with the very people she partied with????  Of course that may have been her way out of the whole "mom's giving me the house and we'll live there" fairy tale that she had Amy believing.  It seems pretty clear to me that consequences of one's actions are not on the top of Casey's list of concerns.

It seemed to me as if she wanted to get the most out of her life before they found out she was a child killer and they locked her away for ever. Burned all her bridges in that one month, now she has free room and board for life and no worries.

Why not just leave? She was good at stealing money and she could have acculumated enough to head out out town. I've never understood that part of the situation. Any thoughts?
casey only stole from those around her (as far as we know ) and they were people she had a close relationship with..the kind she could snowball ..now she was prolific at stealing money, but she always got caught so i can't really say she was good at it.
she had sucked amy's account dry after a few day's and i would bet after what she did to her family ( g&c & gramma) that they kept all credit cards, checks, and cash in a lock box when she was around (she did manage to get the penny's card though, but i don't think that would have gotten her very far Monkey Devil!)
sorry to post after my own post..oh well   casey's car wasn't caseys..it was registered to g&c and insured to g&c...they could have reported her stealing the car, which cindy kinda did..after she got the car back..ok
the entire time cindy was 'worried' about casey and Caylee, and if she truly didn't know where they were, WHY didn't she just report the car stolen?  my daughter stole my car..find said car, arrest said daughter...yeah its harsh, but it was her car anyway and remember..My Caylee is missing..how do/can you report theft of property when you've already recovered the property?  who waits untill they get their car back to report it stolen?   i'm gonna be chewin' on that for a while

I think they used LE in a game they played with themselves.  If you don't _________, I'll call the cops.  I think this time, they got trapped in their own game.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 23, 2009, 01:20:58 AM »

did the release doc say if a story book was found around caylee's body?

I don't believe so
Hi klasasend,
I know that we saw some pictures of a book in the area of caylee was found and some of the monkeys said that could be the caylee's favorite book, one with bunnies...If cayle was reading that book the same day that she was killed ....how casey would have time to pick up the book after the shocking incidente with cindy. ...or maybe casey went back later to dump the book and caylee's toys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 23, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »

Yay!! I'm caught up. I didn't have a chance to even lurk at work and just got home. I am glad they are pursuing the check fraud case.

I asked two of my doctors today about the craniosynovitis and what age the sutures would close. One said I dont' remember the other told me to go find a book downstairs, but we had a meeting and I didn't have time to find the book.

I will pursue this topic tomorrow with a few more when I can show them the autopsy report.

Sorry it was a busy day and I didn't even get a chance to read until I got home. Luv and hugs to all monkeys. JSM

What?  Now that she is a famous blogger, she left us in her dust!

if were lucky, she'll remember the 'little people'

...and the little monkeys, too.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 23, 2009, 01:25:16 AM »

Caylee Anthony & Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Wrap-Up June 21
<snipped>

Today’s unexpected guest was Richard Grund. This poor man has to deal with both cases, his son Jessie is one of the ’scape goats’ that Baez and his seven legal dwarfs are going to try to pin the murder of Caylee Anthony on. While the chances of success are zero, it does mean that Jessie Grund has to be put through the microscope for no good reason. I like Richard Grund, he is a good man, he is also a man of the cloth. Hardly the Muslim fanatic, more the gentle person that you grew up with that was the local vicar, parson, or whatever name you would like to apply.

I have not tried to contact Jessie as I do not want to taint the prosecution case. Richard Grund also cared enough about the Haleigh Cummings disappearance to ask, as a personal favor,”Cobra will you look into this”?

If you missed the live mayhem, actually I think Art Harris summed it up best “I was just enjoying the Wild West”, you can listen to the whole show here. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/06/21/Halleigh-Cumming-Casey-Anthony

http://www.bloggernews.net/121325

I feel for Jesse.  He got cheated out of a daughter he loved, twice. 

While he is in mourning, he is being kicked under the bus.  I hope he is strong enough to take it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 23, 2009, 01:30:41 AM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.

You answered your question in your post--having kids in your house makes you tired.  That is one reason why.  Some are too tired, some are too lazy, etc.

hi sweety,
I am worried because we have a SO in our area and I am worried about the kids...one day I heard a 5$#@@# comment from a mother is a nurse, that she was not scared at him because the offense was to a 16 year old girl

What is she going to do when her child turns 16, move?

What about the ones who have not committed a crime...yet?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 23, 2009, 01:33:22 AM »

I don't believe we have met yet, Detective Protective!  Welcome to the Cage!

I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 23, 2009, 01:35:11 AM »

Hello monkeys,

hi sweety,

What is she going to do when her child turns 16, move?

What about the ones who have not committed a crime...yet?

you know i believe he is registered as a sex offender and always I see kids around his house and playing in his driveway. They SO do not supossed to be around kids?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 23, 2009, 01:36:09 AM »

I don't believe we have met yet, Detective Protective!  Welcome to the Cage!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 23, 2009, 01:49:34 AM »

"George get NO RESPECT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMQ9MrL35eg

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 23, 2009, 02:18:25 AM »

mamacrazy... I just read your post... 

((((( hugs )))))

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: June 23, 2009, 02:56:58 AM »

MIKI, There is also a pretty good time line on this site. A monkey on the thread here posted this link a few days ago. I can't remember who did it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

OMGosh... I clicked on the link and was in the middle of reading the front page and BAM... I got pop ups saying my computer had viruses and wanted me to click on something to download an antivirus software program... I didn't download the program because it was some sort of spam pop up... darn thing was hard to remove, but I was finally able to and everything is fine now...
Anyhow DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 23, 2009, 02:59:36 AM »

MIKI, There is also a pretty good time line on this site. A monkey on the thread here posted this link a few days ago. I can't remember who did it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

Ooo thank you, going to check that out right now 

When I try to access that link I get a lot of virus warnings...

I just got the same thing!!

MIKI, I AM SORRY. DON'T GO TO THAT LINK!!!!!!

I have gone to it several times and have never had a problem. Sorry!!

Well, I should have read a few more posts before I clicked on that link... I am cracking up at myself right now.     It's all good now.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: June 23, 2009, 03:17:26 AM »

I brought this up a week after they charged KC as a likely defense. Here it is again.

Psychomotor seizure defense. It has been used sucessfully in cases. If they can prove prior seizures (which may be something she has had since a child but hidden)

The are temporal lobe seizures with elaborate and multiple sensory, motor, and/or psychic components.

A common feature is the clouding of consciousness and amnesia for the event. Some clinical manifestations may include more complex behaviors like burst of anger, emotional outbursts, fear or automatisms. The eEG often reveals spike discharges in the temporal lobe during sleep.

But how to explain the ugly coping? And, most importantly, how to explain the "script"? Seriously, would Bobo even attempt to say that she had  a seizure that lasted 31 days....and didn't notice that she didn't have her child with her?

(Not to discredit what you said, Turbo, I found it fascinating. However, it is Monday, life is still hell (dang, I thought I'd at least get some purgatory time outta all this crap), and I love poking holes in absolutely anything that looks like the defense might try it.

Of course, I did not get my law degree from K-Mart, so Bobo IS smarter than me! Monkey Devil!

I really don't know Tevye. I believe their best defense would be blaming George.

Amy better get a cat scan, mri and/or EEG and get cleared from having this PsychomotorSeizure disorder or anything like it... Afterall, she did wake up in a different outfit, with no recollection...
oh snapp!  lol

mamacrazy you are too funny...   

Ok, seriously though, don't you think that Amy should get herself checked out and cleared asap??!!  I would hate to see her thrown under the "KC and the Gravy Train Gang" bus. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: June 23, 2009, 03:34:55 AM »

Thanks Miki, I was just speculating on what day Caylee was at the club. I didn't know it was on the 13th. My bad.  TIA JSM

Aw...JSM wasn't saying nothing, I had just read about it a bit earlier...I'm always getting it wrong so I am right there with you doing my best to make sense of it all 
Thanks Miki, I was just thinking she may have thrown the baby in the trunk instead of taking her home straight away on the 14th. My mind was trying to think like Crazy. I'm not sure the distance from Fusion to the Ants, so what I was thinking she didn't want to drive all the way home, give a story as to why she can't keep Caylee, get in a fight with Cindy and then go back to the club.

But I guess when a 20 something wants to party and has raging hormones, they will drive any distance and make up any lie to get back to the party.  Being the old person that I am, I drive in a circle and if it is out of my circle during the week, I wait until the weekend. Hope it makes sense, I am very tired tonight. JSM

Do you think it's possible that Caylee innocently said something to CA about being in the trunk?  Maybe that's what the fight was about which could have pushed CA over the edge and choke KC... then out of anger & rage either at home or elsewhere, KC choked Caylee and well, sadly we know the rest.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 23, 2009, 03:47:26 AM »

Since we talked about Amy's checks it just doesn't make sense to me that she'd sign her own name and write one to herself.  How on earth did she figure she was going to explain this away AND maintain friendship with the very people she partied with????  Of course that may have been her way out of the whole "mom's giving me the house and we'll live there" fairy tale that she had Amy believing.  It seems pretty clear to me that consequences of one's actions are not on the top of Casey's list of concerns.

It seemed to me as if she wanted to get the most out of her life before they found out she was a child killer and they locked her away for ever. Burned all her bridges in that one month, now she has free room and board for life and no worries.

Why not just leave? She was good at stealing money and she could have acculumated enough to head out out town. I've never understood that part of the situation. Any thoughts?

I think she was going to leave, possibly to California, until the big fight with CA on June 15th.  That fight, being choked by CA, sent KC into a crazy demonic rage that was so explosive that she probably snapped.  Sadly Caylee suffered at the evil hands of her mother's rage.  jmo... Any other thoughts?

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 23, 2009, 03:58:51 AM »

Seeme... that is so dang funny!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 23, 2009, 04:04:25 AM »

Okay, I am caught up, finally!!  I see that I have been posting all by myself for the past hour or so...  I am tired and going nite nite now...

Good Night Magic Eyes and 5 guests... Sweet dreams

an angelic monkey Justice is coming for you Caylee  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 23, 2009, 05:03:40 AM »

capp..are you really out there?  i need a lawyer monkey to answer me a question.  at what point does fraud become identity theft.  and at what point to the feds get involved?  i asked it earlier but i suppose no one had an answer.  does the patriot act even exist anymore?

i need a law monkeys help

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 23, 2009, 05:35:33 AM »

I woke up in the middle of the night suffering a bit with my spine & a headache so I decided to listen to the BNN radio blog show from Sunday with an ice pack....oooo weee a labored venture I might add because certain aspects of it are irritating.   But what was interesting to me was that Cobra said that Dominic Casey early on in the case had the nerve to call Satsuma LE with a bunch of accusations & Cobra found out.  DC went there due to a family member contacting him (God knows why him of all people, but then again since Cindy seems to think she was the one to put that case in the national spotlight NOT! maybe it was her talking to Crystal's side about that too, maybe!)  What is also interesting about that possibility is that Cindy has been spearheading attacks on the Grunds & we know Rev Grund requested Cobra go to Satsuma to look into Haleigh's disappearance.   In fact, Cobra was at Caylee's memorial last week in JBP at the bequest of Rev Grund, he was serving as security so he confirmed on this radio blog show.  Cobra reported that Milstupid showed up stalking Caylee's JBP memorial, we suspected he would, well so he did.  Man, everyone that surrounds the Anthonys are just as creepy pond scum and despicable.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/06/21/Halleigh-Cumming-Casey-Anthony

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.