May 28, 2024, 12:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 315784 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1880 on: June 24, 2009, 07:28:25 PM »

So George does have another son from his first marriage 
Not that I have ever read NoRose.
I know there was discussion of this, but Turbo was saying a friend of the ex wife posted, I think on Topix, that they had a son 
Yeah,I read that but people can be whoever they want on the internet and with these cases there is always someone who knows someone who knows someone.I would believe it if I heard it come from that persons mouth or read it in a deposition....as long as it never came from an anthony mouth that is lol
Well if a person can be whomever they want to be on the internet, my name is Scarlett Johannson, nice to meet you Karma.  Monkey Devil!
Scarlett!Love your movies girl!
Nice to meet ya,I'm Meryl Streep(but look like Natalie Wood(may she rest in sweet peace)I would post a picture of me but I don't wanna scare anyone with ..........my beauty.

Ahh Natalie Wood, a true beauty as is Meryl Streep. I'm jealous you are are two beautiful women!!! Glad you like my movies, personally I have never seen myself on the big screen.  Monkey Devil!
lol...yeah,they say that's best.I never watch anything I am in    

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1881 on: June 24, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »

Psssssss....I think Nutt is waiting on the thread change so keep on talking lol
I think we may be allowed to post images in the last 2 pages......

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: June 24, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

are mom and SO goin' down  to jail town?  ot
i am soooo tired of these women and their concern for these scummy jackholesdudes.
their children are an afterthought.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: June 24, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

I am reading the first set of interviews from back in July and am in Lee's right now.  I believe that he was truthful in his.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf

My head hurts.  It is worth a re-read if you have not read it recently.  Everything form Cindy telling Casey that Caylee was a mistake, a good mistake but indeed a mistake....Casey's mistake.  That Casey stole from Cindy and Lee, and racked up Cindy's credit card bills.  When Cindy said she was going to call the cops as Casey needed to prove where Caylee was Casey said she should have called the cops a long time ago.  Man my head hurts.

Page 28 - all the receipts that were found were given to Baez then on page 67 they confirm the receipts we give to Baez after the Geraldo interview in front of the house

I can't stand another rerun today. I always knew you were a stronger woman than me.  an angelic monkey

But I think where you are reading is the beginning of the coverup, right there! There have just been a few deletions coming from his mouth. When he was talking buddy-buddy with the popo, he was playing both sides of the fence. If he was telling them what he did, the rest of the truth would probably blow your wig off! (Not saying you are wearing a wig. It's a figure of speech, but you get my drift.)  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: June 24, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »

Vinnie is filling in for JVM on Issues

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM

Scarlett, They just said Christian Retreat Center...ugh no good could have come from that, thank God they found her!

Huggs, Angelina

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: June 24, 2009, 07:33:47 PM »

i am soooo tired of these women and their concern for these scummy jackholesdudes.

Federal charges on both of them. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: June 24, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »

I just thought I would play around with alternate scenarios and what if this is what happened:

KC took Caylee to the Fusion bar on Friday 13th 2008, when she returned home, late, with Caylee, her parents were waiting and angry about KC taking the baby to a bar and were finally at the end of their patience with her. With repeated thefts of money and the way she dragged Caylee anywhere she wanted to party, they told her she was no longer welcome at home.
A big fight ensued and Cindy gets so angry she tries to throttle KC and tells her she has to leave without the car or Caylee, KC storms out of the house and either steals the car or just leaves on foot. KC spends the night of the 14th elsewhere.
On the 15th June which is Fathers Day, Cindy gets Caylee ready to visit the nursing home and spends part of the afternoon there. KC waits until night and they have all retired for the night, KC then sneaks back into the home to get anything she can carry including Caylee, she wraps her in the Winnie the Pooh blankie and takes her out to the car. KC drives off into the night exultant she has put yet another one over on her mother.
Perhaps thats why Cindy says the 14th of June was the last time KC saw Caylee and the so called purse in the front seat was evidence of someone else taking the car. Notably, Cindy was asking if the anyone else, presumably the nanny, had access to the home at any time, I think KC said she could have come in and had a key....

I know, I know it's a stretch but.....

Just looking at other options

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1887 on: June 24, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM

Scarlett, They just said Christian Retreat Center...ugh no good could have come from that, thank God they found her!

Huggs, Angelina

Dang it Capp,I always knew you were Angelina.....I was gonna be her but I knew you would out me   

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: June 24, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

Huggs from me too. Kathy Bates!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1889 on: June 24, 2009, 07:37:12 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1890 on: June 24, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

LOL!  I mean yikes!It's the Misery lady........sneaking away from Kathy.....

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: June 24, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

But I loved her in Fried Green Tomatoes!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: June 24, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

Dang it Capp,I always knew you were Angelina.....I was gonna be her but I knew you would out me   

Awws

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: June 24, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »

Federal charges on both of them. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: June 24, 2009, 07:42:12 PM »

Kathy Bates. Towanda!!!! Kinda fits my Thor Fanny personna.

"Because I am older, and I have insurance!"

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1895 on: June 24, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

There was a image capture from the caseyho playing with sweet Caylee earlier that Northern posted and it captures caseyho and sweet Caylee on her lap and you can really see the hate caseyho had for Caylee.Caylee is trying to push away from caseyho and caseyho is looking mighty evil and saying something like"ok,that's enough"(in the video).....it's almost like cindyoleho(I promise I will have these nicknames out of my system tomorrow)was trying to get good"Mama and child"videos....just like with all of the caseyho with Caylee pics.It's like cindyoleho told caseyho"c'mon now,time for a pretend happy video,play with your daughter nice"......Poor sweet Caylee keeps looking at cindy to make sure she is keeping an eye on them(and she was pushing caseyho away from her),maybe to make sure cindyho is protecting her from caseyhos evilness.I made a post about all of this this morning but when I used that image my post went poof.....anyway....Too bad there was no one in that house that was strong enough or moral enough or less evil,to protect sweet Caylee.
:*(

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: June 24, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »

Since we are kinda in a O/T kick, I predict that Jon & Kate plus 8 will have a long drawn out working out of their problems and they will be back together by the end of next season. I used to watch a lot of soaps, and this is the way it goes.....Ugh!   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1897 on: June 24, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

Huggs, Angelina

But I loved her in Fried Green Tomatoes!
Oh,that was a good movie.I love her....even liked her in Misery

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1898 on: June 24, 2009, 07:50:05 PM »

Kathy Bates. Towanda!!!! Kinda fits my Thor Fanny personna.

"Because I am older, and I have insurance!"

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: June 24, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »

There was a image capture from the caseyho playing with sweet Caylee earlier that Northern posted and it captures caseyho and sweet Caylee on her lap and you can really see the hate caseyho had for Caylee.Caylee is trying to push away from caseyho and caseyho is looking mighty evil and saying something like"ok,that's enough"(in the video).....it's almost like cindyoleho(I promise I will have these nicknames out of my system tomorrow)was trying to get good"Mama and child"videos....just like with all of the caseyho with Caylee pics.It's like cindyoleho told caseyho"c'mon now,time for a pretend happy video,play with your daughter nice"......Poor sweet Caylee keeps looking at cindy to make sure she is keeping an eye on them(and she was pushing caseyho away from her),maybe to make sure cindyho is protecting her from caseyhos evilness.I made a post about all of this this morning but when I used that image my post went poof.....anyway....Too bad there was no one in that house that was strong enough or moral enough or less evil,to protect sweet Caylee.
:*(

In one of the viedos that I saw of what you are talking about, when Caylee pulls Skanky's lip, and she pretends to move in and play with her, right at the very end Caylee turns to scamper back toward the camera and you can hear Skanky say under her breath, "I hate her" just as the video ends. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.