May 28, 2024, 09:10:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 546897 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: October 27, 2009, 11:54:33 PM »

1.  I'm no lawyer. (how about writer?    )

2. I do not want this case leaving our jurisdiction.  This is personal.  (why would we have any bearing on that?)

3. Our schools are over crowded and so socioeconomically diverse that this was BOUND to happen.  Our kids are bored. (schools are over crowded everywhere.  I must say that 35 kids in a classroom was pretty standard when I was growing up though and I'm old as dirt) (that is not an excuse for murdering another human being IMO)

4.  A..... is just like every other rebellious 15 year old foster child. (no, this one murdered another human being so not "just like")

5. She will not be staying at the Prenger Center, but she's not going home either. (psych ward? )

My comments in red above.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1361 on: October 27, 2009, 11:54:37 PM »

And it is not a schools responsibility to teach kids right from wrong. It is the parents place. Most bored kids do not go out and murder another child because they are BORED. They are just plain mean as hell!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: October 27, 2009, 11:56:17 PM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

2. I do not want this case leaving our jurisdiction.  This is personal.

3. Our schools are over crowded and so socioeconomically diverse that this was BOUND to happen.  Our kids are bored.

4.  A..... is just like every other rebellious 15 year old foster child.

5. She will not be staying at the Prenger Center, but she's not going home either.

And there it is folks.  I had asked "what's in it for you".   You many not want the case leaving your jurisdiction, but you may not have a choice.  It may be the best thing that could happen.  That way, it won't BE personal and neither you nor anyone else can attempt to manipulate or massage the law.  And every other rebellious 15 yo foster child doesn't murder, so what's that about?   Don't try to make your own laws and rules.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: October 27, 2009, 11:56:18 PM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

3. Our schools are over crowded and so socioeconomically diverse that this was BOUND to happen.  Our kids are bored.

5. She will not be staying at the Prenger Center, but she's not going home either.

Thank you for providing some answers.  Why were the rest of my questions answered with questions?  That smelled very much  like someone who wants to see what sticks after it gets thrown against the walls.  I dispute your point 4 however.  I have had many foster children that were teenagers or tweens and rebelling and none have been taken into custody for murder.  Saying all other foster children are like her is a disservice to foster parents and foster children and I take great offense to that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: October 27, 2009, 11:56:20 PM »

We are not local and so would not have anything to do with a change of venue issue.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: October 27, 2009, 11:57:23 PM »

To reiterate..

JME has made it their job to go to the various sites or at least here and the local news websites (I've seen the posts) and discourage people from discussing the case.  I'd really like to know why it's so important to them that we all "bug off".

If you thought a bunch of people were NUTS to be discussing a case in a state they don't even live in, would you bother registering for that site to post?  Or would you simply shake your head and walk away?

I'll take lawyers for a hundred.  Let's play "Jeopardy"

I'll take juror consultant for two hundred.!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: October 27, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »

Darn jme left and w/ all his guests.  now I'm really punked "NOT".

fatcat, I meant to post earlier that NG said tonight that it was the manner in which the body was concealed that led to it not being found.  She said it, too.  I mean about the concealment.  Would like to know more about that.

ty, I kept wondering where that speculation was coming from and someone here said a huffpost article darned if I can find it, so NG tonight was the first time I heard it come out in real media - other than "well concealed" which could mean lots of things to me. 

Hang on the ride is back on. 
jme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: October 27, 2009, 11:58:26 PM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

She is NOT just like every other rebellious 15-yer-old foster child!  I have known many such children, and not one has ever murdered her 9-year-old neighbour. 

In Jeff City you moron.  If you want a view of what it is like here, email me.  I cant handle the clowns.  I'm all for helping out, but I'm sick of getting attacked for my take on things.  Those are the people you should be calling out, muffy or fanny or whoever it is that keeps taking jabs at everything i 'say'.  I just wanted to check intentions. I got my answer.  The rest of you can go back to eating your cheetos while you sit at your computer in your underwear.  I'm out.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: October 27, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

I'd really like to know what the high schoolers are going through right now. One of their fellow students is being charged with first degree murder, and a teacher killing himself. And only talk of  counselors at the elementary school, maybe a couple extras if they need them. What are these people thinking. How many of those students are lying in bed staring at the ceiling at night, and being unable to concentrate at school for the past two days.

And they wonder why outsiders get involved and care what happens in "their" town. 

They are going through exactly what you think they are.  They are excited, confused, sad, angry; they are asking themselves, "why?"  Some of them are talking among themselves, some are talking to trusted adults, some are writing notes on Facebook...I have some beauties from a couple of years ago.  They are trying to process the information, and can't.  They have lost their innocence.  Some of them are praying, some are listening to music that would give you or me the screaming mimis.

They need counselling in the worst way.  How do you precess that the kid who you skipped PE with last week is now accused of killing a child?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: October 27, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »

jme doesn't want us (Scared Monkeys posters) to influence the case, yet jme is saying it's "personal" and doesn't want it moved out of their jurisdiction.  Pot, meet kettle.... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 28, 2009, 12:00:36 AM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

She is NOT just like every other rebellious 15-yer-old foster child!  I have known many such children, and not one has ever murdered her 9-year-old neighbour. 

In Jeff City you moron.  If you want a view of what it is like here, email me.  I cant handle the clowns.  I'm all for helping out, but I'm sick of getting attacked for my take on things.  Those are the people you should be calling out, muffy or fanny or whoever it is that keeps taking jabs at everything i 'say'.  I just wanted to check intentions. I got my answer.  The rest of you can go back to eating your cheetos while you sit at your computer in your underwear.  I'm out.

OK, I'm done playing now.  Go register at WS (Websleuths) and see how long you last there  Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: October 28, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

I only ask questions that were pertinent to the case, and you never answered mine. I wasn't jabbing. And I'll have you know I am eating Raisins. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: October 28, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »

jme doesn't want us (Scared Monkeys posters) to influence the case, yet jme is saying it's "personal" and doesn't want it moved out of their jurisdiction.  Pot, meet kettle.... 

Whatever could JME's motive be to keep the case in Jefferson City?

And why does JME feel so sorry for the 15 yr old?  Hmmmmm?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: October 28, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »

To reiterate..

JME has made it their job to go to the various sites or at least here and the local news websites (I've seen the posts) and discourage people from discussing the case.  I'd really like to know why it's so important to them that we all "bug off".

If you thought a bunch of people were NUTS to be discussing a case in a state they don't even live in, would you bother registering for that site to post?  Or would you simply shake your head and walk away?

I'll take lawyers for a hundred.  Let's play "Jeopardy"

I'll take juror consultant for two hundred.!

I take paralegal for 100 and researcher at Legal Research Centre for 200 please!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: October 28, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

OK, I'm done playing now.  Go register at WS (Websleuths) and see how long you last there  Monkey Devil!

JME is banned
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1375 on: October 28, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »

I'll take AB's Grandma for $500 please.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: October 28, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

It's cheezie puffs and goobers!   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 28, 2009, 12:04:42 AM »

JME must think Jefferson City is on Mars. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: October 28, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

Buh bye....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: October 28, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »

1.  I'm no lawyer.

Klaas must have been very curious about you and your intentions, or I venture to say you wouldn't have made it past your first post, jme.  And you got jabs at what you were saying, because you were saying things that weren't very nice about the people that post here.  Did you think you could just come in and fling poo, ask questions, fling more poo and not have us fling some back?  Doesn't work that way.  We are usually kind, but we aren't stupid.  Pass the cheetos, please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.